"I'm magging now!"Motoaki 'YAGOO' Tanigo

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Punished Lurker

People are saying that the new Vshojo member its Nina Kosaka.Do they any source for that or its just an ass-pull?

I haven't been keeping up with the Vshojo side of news, but it might be because the dates kinda line up (Nina graduated like a month and a half / two months ago?) and because she did some collabs with Mouse and some of her Twitch circle. If I had to bet it's probably a rrat, very little time has passed since her graduation and I think she might still be enjoying her rest (although the amount of time that has passed IS similar to what happened with Henya). Personally I wouldn't mind if Nina went to Vshojo, I just want to hear her again

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

People are saying that the new Vshojo member its Nina Kosaka.Do they any source for that or its just an ass-pull?

Its Vesper and Magni, their previous stream was just their last hurrah before their sex change so they can now be true and honest women like Zentreya and join the exalted vshoujo

Bernkastel

Mori's pet cat
I missed Calli and Gura performing that 2hu song by Not Azki from 14 years ago. Does anyone have a catbox or streamable?

This shit was my introduction to 2hu music

For the poorfags; Part 2 of Splash Party​

View attachment 42349
I clipped them myself.
Gura and Mori overlapping saying two different things was executed poorly and ruined this cover, but the track and vocals itself were good. This sounds good when they are not overlapping. Ok for bringing back old memories.

The CHAD song was much better.

Last edited:

Ensok

Early Adopter
I didn't know Lumi was playing Halo at all until I saw her Halo 2 stream on Friday. Been going through her older streams of Halo 1, kind of wish she used classic graphics for it but oh well. She seems to genuinely be enjoying the series a lot so far, played 1 on Heroic even too. I kind of want her to switch to Legendary on 2 at some point just so she can see the massive increase in difficulty.

Negzana

Kaela showed a test recording of her singing. Her range is extremely limited and it shows. In the range she's comfortable in she's actually quite good, but the second goes out of range she strains bad. But I actually like her singing here. it's like a lullaby. Better than Fauna at least lol
I didn't know Lumi was playing Halo at all until I saw her Halo 2 stream on Friday. Been going through her older streams of Halo 1, kind of wish she used classic graphics for it but oh well. She seems to genuinely be enjoying the series a lot so far, played 1 on Heroic even too. I kind of want her to switch to Legendary on 2 at some point just so she can see the massive increase in difficulty.
Lumi might legitimately have the best taste of a vtuber I know. Halo 2 is GOAT, shake the legendary mode is bullshit

Last edited:

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Would probably be a better fit than Nijisanji was. Hopefully her new model will be on par with the one she had as Nina. :kiarachefkiss:

Maybe a bad take, but I actually didn't like her model that much. The expressiveness was fine but the details and design of it were just kind of mid, the queen of whatever cardsuit model she got also came across pretty bad because the cleavage on display just looked like flat art and didn't really strike the kind of titillation it was intended to.

Granted, I don't want her to have some coombait shit model either, I'm just saying if she does come back it wouldn't be a high bar for her to have a better model in my opinion. The Pika->Henya pipeline doesn't give me much of an idea of what to expect in such a situation since I feel that Henya's a bit of a downgrade from Pikamee's unique visual identity, but if a Nina reappearance is on that level then I'm very good with that.

Man I hope this is true though. Randon's soul returning from the afterlife, Lando memeing on as usual, and a tricksy fox spirit inhabiting a new host would just make this year pretty good, which is why I need to start shifting into doombrain immediately so I'm just smugly reaffirmed when it's not Nina instead of emotionally crushed.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Sawa's fan name poll ended. They'll still be grapists to me

Archive

Last edited:

FL Cascadia

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife

None beyond wishful thinking so far as I'm aware, based on the fact that Mouse & Nina are pretty close, collabing a lot via Luxiem to the degree that there's a bunch of Nina references throughout Mouse's assets and backgrounds.
On the other hand Nina said she wouldn't be on the internet for a long time and would be travelling, which she seems to be sticking to based on stories from other Niji talents have told about her since.

Normance

Lana has Hashimoto's disease; I believe she had surgery on her thyroid gland right before her debut. (not sure if it was the whole gland or just partial removal) She seemed to be managing it, from an outsiders perspective; but obviously it has gotten to a point where she needs to 100% focus on her health.

She was fun, and I enjoyed how she piloted her model. She was definitely into the "safe space for everyone" mentality, but I didn't feel like she was smashing her viewers over the head with it. (she did have a rainbow emote and an emote for whatever color being asexual is) I hope she recovers to a point of living a "normal" life.
She didn't leave because of health issues.

warosu.org/vt/thread/57031950#p57037017

tl:dr, low numbers and not being allowed to do coomer asmr on her other accounts is the actual reason.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
None beyond wishful thinking so far as I'm aware, based on the fact that Mouse & Nina are pretty close, collabing a lot via Luxiem to the degree that there's a bunch of Nina references throughout Mouse's assets and backgrounds.
On the other hand Nina said she wouldn't be on the internet for a long time and would be travelling, which she seems to be sticking to based on stories from other Niji talents have told about her since.
nina might've said all that but not (instert new vshojo whore name) she's a new person and all that shit. If the money is good I don't blame her but for all her grievances and the bullshit we know about niji internally I don't think joining vshojo might be good overall for her but eh, beats her going back to her commie ways.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
F4gtVT_akAA2sWx

Slapping your logo in a vtuber model like that takes away so much from the effort of making it look good, I pity the designer (or not, they probably got paid really well for it).
Holo has their logo in the idol outfits, it's just executed with subtlety instead of... that.

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
She didn't leave because of health issues.

warosu.org/vt/thread/57031950#p57037017

tl:dr, low numbers and not being allowed to do coomer asmr on her other accounts is the actual reason.

What a shock, whores remain whores.

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
Honestly, after your first playthrough (or if you're insane enough) Halo 1 - 3 on Legendary is the only way to play it really, especially with a friend(s).

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Wow, that's a very lifelike 3d model that fella has, unsure why he would spend that much money on a model that makes him look like a 4/10 gook though?
That "model" is still better than his old one thats the saddest part

Moth Enjoyer V2

Bug girl lover

Negzana

Honestly, after your first playthrough (or if you're insane enough) Halo 1 - 3 on Legendary is the only way to play it really, especially with a friend(s).
Halo 1 and 3 I agree

Halo 2's legendary is just not fun, theres no skill involved at some points it's just luck. I did beat it on Legendary like 5 years ago but it was the second most unpleasant experience to all of Halo 5. Not just that but the Ultra spam and weird enemy placement just breaks immersion. Halo CE and 3 Legendarys till feels immersive, H2L just feels like bad fanfiction with its enemy placement and spawns

Halo CE and 3 Legendary makes you feel like a badass climbing over towering odds. 2 legendary makes you feel like a coward taking potshots behind cover

Last edited:

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk

no evidance outside of nina leaving. and given that her stated reason for leaving was impostor syndrome i doubt she would go to a new corpo.

Top Bottom