"I pulled down my pants... lol and I was kissed on the thigh by my female friends! uhuHuHUHaha"Fujikura Uruka

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
Jesus Christ. She debutted like 6 months ago. I haven't really seen much of her after the first stream she did but she was going to do ASMR from what I remember.
Lana has Hashimoto's disease; I believe she had surgery on her thyroid gland right before her debut. (not sure if it was the whole gland or just partial removal) She seemed to be managing it, from an outsiders perspective; but obviously it has gotten to a point where she needs to 100% focus on her health.

She was fun, and I enjoyed how she piloted her model. She was definitely into the "safe space for everyone" mentality, but I didn't feel like she was smashing her viewers over the head with it. (she did have a rainbow emote and an emote for whatever color being asexual is) I hope she recovers to a point of living a "normal" life.

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
One last Hurrah for the bros

F4h-DXa-Zbo-AAYzs2.jpg

Also I think this tweet has not been mentioned yet but Pako knew about the number of people worrying about him after the news drop but he reassured us all that he's doing fine

Screenshot-2023-08-27-132149.png

And then this after he posted the illust

Screenshot-2023-08-27-132321.png

Last edited:

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
One last Hurrah for the bros

It's ok, mom and dad just took them out to live on a farm where they can run free and court townsfolk, they'll be happy there!

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
TIL Holo got Slay the Spire perms

Of course hag doog is the one that makes me aware of that fact
:holohag::hololove:

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
I'll never understand the hate Pippa gets on a regular basis. Oh wait, I forgot twitter fags are mentally ill.

Archive

>37 minutes after I made my post
>post has only 35 views
Okay ESL femboy, where are my royalties?!

Archive

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis
>37 minutes after I made my post
>post has only 35 views
Okay ESL femboy, where are my royalties?!

Archive

I made an account just so I could reply with this.

Back to lurking.

Short

God Damn the Sun

UberSoldat

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
I've been thinking about it and its not fair.
I dont think the Universe weighted the equivalent exchange fairly. 2 chads for 1 twink fag is not fair trade.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Limkin

Wouldn't surprise if someone brought up the shitstorm that was Nijisanji's cancelling of event that was already finished and recorded and how massively it impacted all livers on the shareholders meeting, and this is why Cover decided to just cut the losses and release it for free. Besides, they can probably get the majority of their own money back from a service not being able to fulfill obligations. inb4 it would bankrupt the service because Cover would force them to refund all the tickets out of their pockets lol, imagine blowing such a huge opportunity because you wanted to cut costs

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
Wouldn't surprise if someone brought up the shitstorm that was Nijisanji's cancelling of event that was already finished and recorded and how massively it impacted all livers on the shareholders meeting, and this is why Cover decided to just cut the losses and release it for free. Besides, they can probably get the majority of their own money back from a service not being able to fulfill obligations. inb4 it would bankrupt the service because Cover would force them to refund all the tickets out of their pockets lol, imagine blowing such a huge opportunity because you wanted to cut costs

That's the most likely scenario. Well we can give this win to the Hololive Autists who are so cünny deprived that they shut down a streaming service and possibly bankrupted them. We got a 2+ hour concert for free.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
It is a qr code lol
it had a link to this.

New Selen's outfit to match Detective Pomu. KINO.
View attachment 42196

I didin't realize P5 was getting more DLC.
Two covers premiering at the same time.

Fucking Magia? and just like that i'm watching madoka for the first time again. Only other singer ive seen do Magia justice is Monarch.
Twitch just recently publicly admitted that it has given Ninja permission to multistream, and they say they're "figuring out" permissions stuff, so I doubt that they'd be enforcing this policy actively at the moment. Although, given the decision-making at that company over the last couple of years, anything's possible...

https://dotesports.com/streaming/ne...a-hinting-at-a-change-of-heart-against-rivals

Looks like ZAN will be refunding everyone for the first day as well:

why wouldn't they give permissions to one of their biggest cash cows (that totally ditched them that one time) hes a flight risk keeping him happy probably has 3 seperate tardwranglers on 24/7
Wouldposting Banning Sena.
Someone should ask an oil baron to purchase a Times Square ad where we build a Yamanba tower then the site's logo is on top. That'll be a hoot.:Zaion-HAHAFAYAH:
trust me when i say more retarded things have been aired on that screen.
Correct thread this time

Kaela is returning and likely starting her new addiction:

no one tell her about the mods. you will never see your oshi again.
Crossposting from live thread a friend provided me with Vshojo concert pics
Interesting seems like whatever 3D software they are using leans toward more cartoonish then realistic. if it was intentional that's actually a sane idea since your not gonna compete with holo/ninji. Curious about the singing especially Zen higher registers can sometimes Break/Degrade TTS.
F4gtVT_akAA2sWx

Slapping your logo in a vtuber model like that takes away so much from the effort of making it look good, I pity the designer (or not, they probably got paid really well for it).
except that is the vshojo audiance that retarded that they need a reminder actually i take that back they definitely need a reminder.
Try as you might Cover, you can't hide them from me forever :Pekora-EVILGRIN:
Planning your next spree killing already?

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Last edited:

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

Pioneer

Don't miss nayuta (notAZKi) acoustic live in a few hours! Archive will be members only.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Ew, with you and the rabbit we already have two dramatubers too many.
I would count anthime as a third one. And to be fair i wouldnt be surprised if a majority of them lurked this place to get juicy content early since we're pretty good at that. vt/ might be faster but the schizo/no-no square/pedo posts come along with the news

Edit : proctor really filtered the c*nny word :whatastory:. I kneel

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
I would count anthime as a third one. And to be fair i wouldnt be surprised if a majority of them lurked this place to get juicy content early since we're pretty good at that. vt/ might be faster but the schizo/no-no square/pedo posts come along with the news
At this point who isn't watching this place? I wouldn't be surprised if every single dramatuber comes here to get some kind of ego check or some shit.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Lando was a Vshojo plant whose goal was to take as many hololive talents with him to join Vshojo/shonen. He was only really able to successfully take Vesper (and maybe Bettel) though he was very close to capturing Calliope and Kronii
You missed the part where Lando's last act was to sabotage the Z-AN servers yesterday.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Crossposting from live thread a friend provided me with Vshojo concert pics

Ask them if Zen sang via TTS. Genuinely curious if they took that insanity to that degree.

If you wanna some cringe then Sawa's doing a call in stream on Kick.

https://kick.com/sawa-sama

I wanted to call in but there was no way I was going to miss the Randon stream. I'll try to get into the next one. I hope Sawa sticks with Kick and grows there. A lot of the people I follow no longer stream there anymore, and I'd rather sub to her there if/when she gets monetized since they still take a much smaller cut than Google does.

Top Bottom