"I haven't been shaving with that item because I always go to the salon"Moona Hoshinova

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Isnt her part just this? I dont play that much Yakuza games but i tought this was optional?
She won the contest so her character is the story-important hostess.

Kalion

:)

Isnt her part just this? I dont play that much Yakuza games but i tought this was optional?

She won the contest so her character is the story-important hostess.
In the side game, The Man Who Erased His Name, Kson will be a live action hostess the that Kiryu can talk to in the minigame.
In the next full game, Like a Dragon Infinite Wealth (Yakuza 8), Kson will be a story important NPC and will also hang out in your hideout.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter

Just had a thought, will Holo girls be allowed to play this game? How much is Kson supposed to be in it, again?

There were Hololive members excited on Twitter when the trailer was shown if I remember correctly. I think they'd be stupid to prohibit them from playing it due to an open secret that everyone at this point is privy to. I'm only worried about knuckle-dragging "Le secret knowledge!" chat mongoloids not shutting up about it whenever kson makes an appearance.

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter

I just felt like clipping Ami's Seaman stream Enjoy! (or don't)

Short clips;

Clips too thicc for VTA, with Lightnovelesque titles to properly describe them;

Parenting is stressful & telling the legless to take a walk is a hate crime in Canada, by the way is it gay to suck your brothers blood asking for a friend haha

Oedipus complex coming in nicely toobs TWU, but never ask a lady her age unless it's fun content, however sass her early and often and when is thanksgiving really, all days are part of history after all

Last edited:

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening

I just felt like clipping Ami's Seaman stream Enjoy! (or don't)

Short clips;

Clips too thicc for VTA, with Lightnovelesque titles to properly describe them;

Parenting is stressful & telling the legless to take a walk is a hate crime in Canada, by the way is it gay to suck your brothers blood asking for a friend haha

Oedipus complex coming in nicely toobs TWU, but never ask a lady her age unless it's fun content, however sass her early and often and when is thanksgiving really all days are part of history after all

Bet we'll get loads of mileage out of that first clip.
:shubaIapprob:

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter

EliteDoragon

Early Adopter
Puppy party later today, followed by Bauraoke:

Are they the only ones of Advent getting membership? I don't see the others mentioning anything about it.

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
Are they the only ones of Advent getting membership? I don't see the others mentioning anything about it.
Biboo's memba stream is tomorrow, Shiori and Ope Dope hasn't announced theirs yet

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
It's weird HoloAdvent's membership announcement is piecemeal. Don't see any changes in Nerissa and Shiori's twitter or channel.

Bijou was announced over two hours before FuwaMoco's tweet but set the day after.

Last edited:

Horo7618

No one in particular
Selen is going to be conducting an important scientific inquiry: Which causes more cancer, regular Ubisoft Uno, or Uno in Fortnite?

But maybe she has a point:
Screen Shot 2023-08-26 at 2.36.01 PM.png

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter

idk who is in this picture because her face isn't showing, shes probably really shy about it thoug haha but its anonymous so whatever right whoever she is
amigown.png

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
Apparently, something that may have been intented to be announced at the concert today leaked earlier:
View attachment 42162

Showed up on the schedule page as an announcement.
:loading::loading::loading::loading::loading::loading::loading:
I am too stupid or what its that supposed to be?
A new gen? A new gaming project?
A solo member like Yabairys? is the only thing i could think of a new gen is way too soon for any branch.
ID3 Debuted more than 1 year ago
JP almost 2 years.
And just as a joke.Perhaps a new branch?

Last edited:

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Apparently, something that may have been intented to be announced at the concert today leaked earlier:
View attachment 42162

Showed up on the schedule page as an announcement.
A solo member like Yabairys? is the only thing i could think of a new gen is way too soon for any branch.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
:loading::loading::loading::loading::loading::loading::loading:
I am too stupid or what its that supposed to be?
A new gen? A new gaming project?
We don't know, yet. That banner is the only thing that leaked, afaik. Probably was scheduled to come up on the website at a certain time and they forgot to stop it since the concert was delayed.

Horo7618

No one in particular
DEV_IS, it's obviously their new Islamic State development branch....

The Rrat

Early Adopter
1693064809051631.png
Also, looks like they have a project with HoneyWorks that is more than just Seishun Archive. Apparently, the name "Dev_is" leaked like a week ago along with "ReGLOSS" as another name for something.

Kalion

:)

Pyhf

DEV_IS
DI
ID
HoloID4 tomorrow.
That's not "IS", that's "I5"
if 5 = V,
then I5 = IV

IV = 4
ID4 really is confirmed!