"Running out of time so I'm going to eat curry in the bath ☺️"Ouro Kronii

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
1693078750514.png

Hololive Iceland branch, lets go

SoundWave Superior

Clear DEV_IS is the all AI generation of idols streaming 24/7 never interacting with penis havers pure and clean IDOLS
From the moment cover understood the weakness of women, it disgusted them. Yagoo craved the strength and certainty of steel. Cover aspired to the purity of the Blessed Machine. Your kind cling to your fleshtubers, as though they will not whore out and fail you. One day the crude biomass you call the temple will wither, and you will beg my kind to save you. But I am already saved, for the Machine AI is immortal… Even in death I serve the OMNIOSHI
(retard moment over)

Last edited:

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening
Cover will use ID4 as recruitment op for the next generation of ISIS to rebuild the caliphate.
:pekok:

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
Honestly, it could be ID4 since they announced try outs for it at some point a while back. Also weren't they looking for ES too?

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Ayo, an ASMR I can get behind

Neat. I need some more content like this. What I'd really like is Ember showing off/talking about the woodworking she apparently does, since I'm sure it isn't very feasible for her to do an actual woodworking stream.

Bernkastel

Mori's pet cat
This might be Bijou
And the twitter account linked in the about page, is also linked by this reddit user's bio
The second image is from here
Some people (outside of here) believe that Waabyu and nomommie are not the same, so I thought I would compile all the reasons they are connected.
1693043832456.png

At this point, her model was still complete.
She becomes a Twitch affiliate in May 10th.
These redirect to Waabyu, because Waabyu posted her debut tweet twice and both times only nomommie replied. nomommie then deleted both of her tweets. Later Waabyu also deleted these tweets.
Waabyu came out of nowhere in May 2021, and nomommie soon unpersoned herself and mass deleted most of her tweets.
As an example
nomommie replied to Fangirl_Ai and then deleted her reply later.
chika_1703
ellygretta
YabeDON
KuurimuArt
tabbizx
lumie_lumie
isakytm
mochichan
RoscoeGenevieve
AzureSpectre_VT
SweetSleepyBun
umino_mari
ArasielEinz
Lucylooses
TacoTsuku
fashionpressnet
bestrollever
QP_Illust
jennygin2
nya_Deko
si6nora
MangoBtuber
Katsumissan
VT_OliviaMonroe
riisiio
projectcelestia
Angelhurovi
KIRllNYAN
At some point nomommie started mass deleting her old tweets.
Rigging done by rapiansyah_agan (Fiverr)
These two tweets that I mentioned earlier. The text in her bio literally says
Waabyuu 💧~ Predebut Vtuber~
@waabyuu
Literal water that loves you 💙 ~ Water Spirit 💧 ~ #ENVtuber ~ She/Her ~ Model made by me! ~ Rigging: http://fiverr.com/rapiansyah_agan ~ Art: #Waaburart ~

1693066105315.png

She used a shitty mic as Nomommie. Its literally her.

At 29:45. Compared with
1693079530277.png

At 1:28:50, Bijou says she has never played Nier Replicant.

She clearly mentions Nier here.

Full-time wife, mother, attorney and more. My #mom #mommy #mommie #heyyou #mommalady life in 140 characters or less.
This NoMommie is not the same as nomommie. This attorney mother from Texas probably deleted her account, and then Bijou created "nomommie" early 2021.

Last edited:

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Honestly, it could be ID4 since they announced try outs for it at some point a while back. Also weren't they looking for ES too?
could be but i still think its too close to advent.

Considering the name is pretty close to Devilis are we getting some project related to an evil theme? Perhaps a handful of talents getting a more sinister outfit or something? Perhaps the Regloss thing is also that but posing as lookalikes to the band or wearing some outfits of said group (honeyworks?) or something?

Ive been saying on and off (elsewhere i don't think here) that one of the easist ways to make cash would be to whore out the models have them wear brand name shit or something or outfits put together by "company"

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Also weren't they looking for ES too?
No. According to an investor's meeting, they will likely not make any new branches. They will try and expand to other audiences by possibly finding multilingual talents for their current branches, instead. They noted there was no good way to monetize the Latin American region, as well.

They also confirmed that ID was their experimental branch, as had been rumored, due to the low barrier of entry in regards to costs.

UberSoldat

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
Clear DEV_IS is the all AI generation of idols streaming 24/7 never interacting with penis havers pure and clean IDOLS
From the moment cover understood the weakness of women, it disgusted them. Yagoo craved the strength and certainty of steel. Cover aspired to the purity of the Blessed Machine. Your kind cling to your fleshtubers, as though they will not whore out and fail you. One day the crude biomass you call the temple will wither, and you will beg my kind to save you. But I am already saved, for the Machine AI is immortal… Even in death I serve the OMNIOHSI
(retard moment over)
I know this is a joke but i still have mixed feeling when i watch AI Vtubers.
I don't believe in ID4 unless they get Will Smith and Jeff Goldblum to announce it by blowing up Iofi live on stream.

Yagoo has recently be seen in Korea (eating in their Holo café).

Icelandic is the closest language we have to Norse.

Three shield maiden/valkyrie themed chuubas, pls.
He is in Korea for a Event that Involves Ollie and Zeta i think?.The KR branch doesnt seem that good,all of the Koreans i know just watch ID,JP,EN.
could be but i still think its too close to advent.

Considering the name is pretty close to Devilis are we getting some project related to an evil theme? Perhaps a handful of talents getting a more sinister outfit or something? Perhaps the Regloss thing is also that but posing as lookalikes to the band or wearing some outfits of said group (honeyworks?) or something?

Ive been saying on and off (elsewhere i don't think here) that one of the easist ways to make cash would be to whore out the models have them wear brand name shit or something or outfits put together by "company"
Cover´s naming sense doesnt make sense until you see the gen or vtubers.So IDK WTF its that D whatever thing.
No. According to an investor's meeting, they will likely not make any new branches. They will try and expand to other audiences by possibly finding multilingual talents for their current branches, instead. They noted there was no good way to monetize the Latin American region, as well.

They also confirmed that ID was their experimental branch, as had been rumored, due to the low barrier of entry in regards to costs.
INVESTORS HATE

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Roca mystery Karaoke is on! E it's DISCO THEME :polkasticks:

Last edited:

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

At 1:28:50, Bijou says she has never played Nier Replicant.

She clearly mentions Nier here.

The checkbox says that she has played at least one game in the Nier series, probably Automata (and/or Gestalt, if you count that as separate from Replicant).

Interesting that the list has long-running IPs like Castlevania as a single category, but separate ones for Nier and Drakengard instead of a combined "Yoko Taro's Happy Fun Times Stories To Read To Your Children."

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Kalion

:)

UberSoldat

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
Atlantean passport by @MerryTail_.jpg

I think Gura is purposely lowballing her age these days

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Pomu is gonna do her Outfit Reveal in some minutes.

That is some la creatividad skit she's pulling right now, good shit.

Meloco released a new cover.

Last edited:

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife

Just had a thought, will Holo girls be allowed to play this game? How much is Kson supposed to be in it, again?

I don't see why Holo wouldn't allow it. Kson and Coco are officially unrelated, and Coco graduated on good terms with the company officially. Why would there be an issue? :smugpipi:
Seriously though, there's no benefit in barring talents from playing, it's just stirring old drama and pettiness for no gain. Bad PR no matter how many middle managers Kson pissed off in her time.

Speaking of graduates, I see some Vesties are already suffering from blue dorito withdrawals. Randon hasn't even streamed once yet and there's already dooming about how he isn't the same, poor guy.

Edit:
I want to have some :optimistic: on Randon buddying up with some of the more decent twitch indies like GirlDM and have some sliver of that dynamic back but im not holding my breath untill anything actually happens ngl, if he bounces back then great, but if it not then eh, he had his chance and blew it because of menhera or some genuine hardships about being in Holo
The only girl_dm + Randon collab I found was from 3ish months ago.

Randon & Girl_DM collabed just a couple months ago. No reason to assume he wouldn't continue as he was. Just dooming. Vesper & Magni were what defined the Tempus atmosphere, not the Hololive corp they were barely allowed to interact with at all. That's not changing as indies.

Last edited:
Top Bottom