"Everytime I drink milk I play the 'sickness gacha', sometimes I'll throw it up! and sometimes I'll get lucky!"Fujikura Uruka

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Calli has to be the most controversial Holo of them all, people either like her of fucking hate her. To me she embodies the spirit of those characters that people just love to shit on but it's rarely out of genuine spite. Queen of cringe indeed.
Calli's just incredibly easy to make fun of and usually does it herself. Between her weight, her alcohol addiction, her wigger background, her multiple moments of cringe and her sheer inability to take a break for longer than 30 seconds, the jokes basically write themselves. But pink woman good and always has been.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Calli's just incredibly easy to make fun of and usually does it herself. Between her weight, her alcohol addiction, her wigger background, her multiple moments of cringe and her sheer inability to take a break for longer than 30 seconds, the jokes basically write themselves. But pink woman good and always has been.
Heavy agree. It's easy to forget but outside of a few dedicated people here most of us are joking around when we break out the insults.

Ill take any opportunity to insult Kyo but i don't even remotely care about him or his continued existence

EDIT:
what the actual fuck ember

It's an actual dish people eat they just don't call it Fish Cum just like they call Fish Eggs Caviar.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

The amount of this that Suisei did this stream confused me.But i guess the chance of getting 1m Yen for her Holo Projects was worth it.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I think it helps that even though she has had her fair share of fuckups, she has never stopped the grind with what she set out to do, that is making music, consantly shitting out decent albums is no easy task and yet she has done so without even taking any particularly extended hiatus that i remember, could be wrong

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
what the actual fuck ember

Now that's a vShojo-tier tweet if I've seen one.
Calli has to be the most controversial Holo of them all, people either like her of fucking hate her. To me she embodies the spirit of those characters that people just love to shit on but it's rarely out of genuine spite. Queen of cringe indeed.
It's because her hard-working attitude is quite undeniable. One can dislike her voice, her music, or her humor, but I can't say she doesn't work her ass off every week and that's something I just naturally respect. It's no coincidence that the people who get platinum mad about her are most often than not extremely lazy faggots who can only put effort into making excuses for themselves.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
crowdfunding to buy Phase connect and ban Mahjong from the company
Nooooooo! I'm almost r4ady to max Bond my Whyfuuuuuuuu
People in China jong themselves to death every day, Sakana needs to stop this before all his talents develop Jong-related DVT.
This is a real concern and we know Pippa is prone to this type of thing and it's likely how she hurt her leg in the past while grinding "content" :pippasadl:
I think Gym vouchers was a nice idea but they also need to remind them all "hey you can't just sit on the computer for 10 hours, you'll die." Especially as many of them are 25+ and the "young buff" can wear off at any moment and fuck you over bad.
Inb4 Sakana loses Phase Connect in a game of mahjong to one of his talents :smugpipi:
:airidepressed:Please let it be Airi

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
sure, fish sells the shitty class of stock that doesn't give voting power.
Still a terrible idea.
Shareholders can sue if the CEO doesn't prioritize short term profits over long term growth.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Disses the alphabet based on its curvature, posts this then sleeps

what the fuck rin

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Still a terrible idea.
Shareholders can sue if the CEO doesn't prioritize short term profits over long term growth.
the annual reports would state the long term and short term goals. you write up all kinds of bad shit happening to keep the forecasts low. plenty of ways to scam investors

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

angry sushi

Early Adopter

Everyone's grandmother has some incredible pipes on her. If anyone hunts down the vod i recommend listening to her cover stellar stellar

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Amiya Aranha will finally play Seaman today on her Dreamcast. Last time the microphone had yet to arrive.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Disses the alphabet based on its curvature, posts this then sleeps

what the fuck rin

>e & i in S tier

Your oshi might be a math nerd.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
These Calli talks made me think about what exactly made me discover hololive. I was looking for covers of Homura by LISA ( the theme song of the demon slayer movie )

Then i found this fucking video i was just like who are those girls i need them. That was the beginning.

Negzana

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
Heavy agree. It's easy to forget but outside of a few dedicated people here most of us are joking around when we break out the insults.

Ill take any opportunity to insult Kyo but i don't even remotely care about him or his continued existence

EDIT:

It's an actual dish people eat they just don't call it Fish Cum just like they call Fish Eggs Caviar.
It's probably milt (shirako):

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
These Calli talks made me think about what exactly made me discover hololive. I was looking for covers of Homura by LISA ( the theme song of the demon slayer movie )

Then i found this fucking video i was just like who are those girls i need them. That was the beginning.

What a weird way of finding out about Hololive.
I was searching things to sleep in Youtube and autoplayed Ayame laughs.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
It's because her hard-working attitude is quite undeniable. One can dislike her voice, her music, or her humor, but I can't say she doesn't work her ass off every week and that's something I just naturally respect. It's no coincidence that the people who get platinum mad about her are most often than not extremely lazy faggots who can only put effort into making excuses for themselves.
The thing that'll always make Calli great to me is that her desire to work hard and create is only matched by her loyalty to her friends. That woman is a ride-or-die who will always stick with someone she cares about. Unfollowing that dumbass and using a different intro BGM today was something she would have done for any of her friends.

I can still remember her lyric breakdown of End of a Life where she started crying because the song talked about how some of the people that inspired her to do music abandoned her when she got into Holo. She was hoping they'd be proud of her but instead, they were jealous of her explosive success and it made her feel horrible with guilt. I think that experience was part of what shaped her into this incredibly faithful and hardworking person. Pink woman very good.

This performance was an emotional peak because she used her long-awaited 3D debut to perform one last time with the friends who stuck with her for so long.

She also introduced me to Ci-chan who's a delight to watch and a god at singing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom