"I will file a motion to kill this idiot"VenVen

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kalion

:)

A
Third ex-Tsunderia (sort of , Maria was supposed to be in Gen4) to announce "indefinite hiatus" in less than a week, joining Hanabi and Purin.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
I don't think she was doxxing Advent at all.

> someone who was pressured to get 10k subscribers within 3 days
I don't think this fits anyone from Advent at all? GGN twins were forced to graduate but nothing as specific as subcount was mentioned. As for who could it be, I actually do have someone in mind, Amemiya Kiki. She was indeed pressured to get 10k subs, except it most definitely wasn't within 3 days. Heard she was also a good singer which fits Shiori's description.

> someone who promotes tourism
Could also be Kimino Miya, who was bilingual and promotes tourism.

> someone who promotes water
She mentioned about cultural barrier so it was definitely not Bijou. It could be Suntory Nomu who works for Suntory, a beverage company. Also a good singer which fits Shiori's description.
When I was recording it I figured it was intentional misdirection lies mixed with truth because it's an interesting coincidence that at least one thing from each oshi lines up

Biboo was a water based vtuber
Moonshine's video called her "the best water spirit" the lie is the water company and the culture barrier

FuwaMoco promoted tourism the lie is that its one person
Nerissa did a lot of covers which is admittedly the biggest stretch the lie is the sub thing

Last edited:

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
Kiara drops FF16 for some reason.

While everyone else rides the AC6 train, Botan looks forward to Starfield and other Sept. releases. Recently she had another Xbox/MSoft sponsor stream, so hopefully they give her Starfield for free.

Edit: Oh hey, look what Nerissa retweeted... (Very Slightly NSFW, no explicit nudity tho.)

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Rin is going to rate the fucking alphabet in 10 minutes

what the fuck is she cooking

Mehk

Looks like Frog(not the french kind) from PRISM had her DM's available to people she was not following and told the class about it and someone submitted this marshmello:

(A)
her part 2 of the post was pretty good though

(A)

I hate seeing retweets sometimes.....

Bernkastel

Mori's pet cat
@CalliopeMori BiggestFan since you are now deadbeat, let me recommend some good Calli songs

And, Ouroboros, Dawn Blue, CRINGECORE and End of a Life.
Also, this Nobishiro cover with Creepy Nuts

Last edited:

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
Looks like Frog(not the french kind) from PRISM had her DM's available to people she was not following and told the class about it and someone submitted this marshmello:

(A)
her part 2 of the post was pretty good though

(A)

I hate seeing retweets sometimes.....

1692987150038.png
1692987169402.png

They would never surpass the GOAT of sliding into fans DM then collabing with males then going on break.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
some good Calli songs
Internet Brain Rot, Dance Past Midnight, and Wanted, Wasted are also really good.

But aside from the DeadBeats EP, which is genuine, honest to God, auditory cancer, most of her other songs range from pretty alright to really good.

Negzana

She's going to have another schizo stream tonight

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Internet Brain Rot, Dance Past Midnight, and Wanted, Wasted are also really good.

But aside from the DeadBeats EP, which is genuine, honest to God, auditory cancer, most of her other songs range from pretty alright to really good.
I love her newest ones Black Sheep, You're not special, future island, and Carousel of imaginary images most recently

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter

Your Mori EP as a whole was pretty good, but Red was great.

httn

Hag enthusiast
I thought it is a cute game (c)

I hope the rumours about isaac rebirth getting coop are true. I would love to see Tenma try and spread isaac autism to the rest of phase.

Bernkastel

Mori's pet cat

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
@CalliopeMori BiggestFan since you are now deadbeat, let me recommend some good Calli songs

And, Ouroboros, Dawn Blue, CRINGECORE and End of a Life.
Also, this Nobishiro cover with Creepy Nuts
https://0x0.st/H2Nr.mp4

LIke a lot of holo fans Calli songs really pushed me down the rabbithole alongside miko clips etc. Im long overdue for her recents songs though so ill give them a try

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

She's going to have another schizo stream tonight

must not shoot up the bugjuice must not shoot up the bugjuice oooooh lawd help me i am going on the bad trip again

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Yuno Nightingale is playing Yggdra Union again

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Calli has to be the most controversial Holo of them all, people either like her of fucking hate her. To me she embodies the spirit of those characters that people just love to shit on but it's rarely out of genuine spite. Queen of cringe indeed.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Yuno Nightingale is playing Yggdra Union again

I as a gamer have beaten yggdra union I have no idea how i did so but I did. what hope does a Vtuber have of playing this incredibly WEIRD game.

Also all you fuckers google the Dept Heaven series and check them all out.

UberSoldat

I like them but if they could tone down the cutesy voice like 20% I'd be there most of the time.
Just wait a few more months at least, like all debut kayfabes it'll tone itself down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom