"We were admiring Calli's TV, it's a really nice TV, and then Calli's like 'yeah you know it's good for playing games on it', and then IRyS looked at me DEAD IN THE EYE and was like '...you wanna s m a s h!?!' and there was an awkward silence, we maintained eye contact for like 10 seconds and I was like '...bro??' but then!, she said it again!"Hakos Baelz

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Sheep is gonna play league and apparently shes already played before

she kicked lia's ass mid back when tusdneria was a thing.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
i also was surpised you dropped bucks immediately

thank you for always funding the chuubas
Must encourage league streams. league streams are fun.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
I think "acknowledging schizos" is something to be added to vtuber requirements beside poor hygiene and menhera.

MostlyALurker777

Link to when she IRyS talked about the OW2 match.

22m14s

Thank you. Well the unicorns will definietly be happy to hear that I guess.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
1k pages is nothing, wtf?
??????????????????????????
:confusedshuba::confusedshuba::confusedshuba::confusedshuba::confusedshuba::confusedshuba:
Rookie numbers. I bet if we all put in the shitposting effort, we can reach that in a week! Lets go team, I believe in us!

The rock gets in the robot!

Last edited:

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Wow, just woke up to a graduation! Geez...
Anyways...
>Phase Connect
>17 talents ZERO graduations!
>GET FUCKED!

MostlyALurker777

Anyways...
>Phase Connect
>GET FUCKED!
Wow, already forgot about Yuri I see. How cold Rie!

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Anyways...
>Phase Connect
>GET FUCKED!
You say that like Nanobites isn't going to graduate from Vtubing to work at a McDonalds or to suck dicks, if her numbers keep going like this.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
You say that like Nanobites isn't going to graduate from Vtubing to work at a McDonalds or to suck dicks, if her numbers keep going like this.
Yeah my

McDonalds, get to work the staff here is lacking

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
That's how you burn bridges and create antis out of genuine schizoids. Watson and to a degree Kronii (though she earned most of the ire by backtracking and having management issue an anti-harassment statement after asking unicorns to air their grievances on stream) did that and while the majority of their fans were pretty happy with it, a non insignificant chunk were quietly filtered and the rest are still seething to an unhealthy degree.
*meme Chad image saying “Yes.”* I’ve said it a few times, but subtracting a negative is a positive. Whether they are closet schizos or openly schizos, they are still schizos either way, and I’d prefer for them to be exposed rather than stay hidden. Would Kronii be better off if Gabe were still a fan? Would Pippa be better off with Henry as a fan? Is IRyS better off with Babski as a fan? Is Rie better off with superduper as a fan? I say ‘no’ to all of the above.
The easiest way of handling this is just not acknowledging the situation and avoiding pouring oil onto the fire.
Also yes, I mentioned not saying anything as the other good option. If they want to sperg and seethe for a week (but you know they will keep watching), and then come crawling back once they realize they were upset over nothing, then fine. But you don’t have to tell them that it’s nothing in order to assuage their fears, force them to figure it out on their own.

MostlyALurker777

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
1k pages is nothing, wtf?
??????????????????????????
:confusedshuba::confusedshuba::confusedshuba::confusedshuba::confusedshuba::confusedshuba:

I'm sorry, would you prefer I force people to make it all the way to 5k pages before I check back and see if they're happy with the new status quo?

GOTBB

This thread feels weird. I don't like it. I miss the old thread.
I will say... it is... hornier than I remember the old one being... more concentrated horny?

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
I'm sorry, would you prefer I force people to make it all the way to 5k pages before I check back and see if they're happy with the new status quo?
That is clearly what's being communicated here.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
Yes??????????????????????
:confusedshuba::confusedshuba::confusedshuba::confusedshuba::confusedshuba::confusedshuba::confusedshuba::confusedshuba::confusedshuba:

Last edited:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Wow, already forgot about Yuri I see. How cold Rie!
Yuri Removed.png

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Alex feeding the slimes

Menhera horse girl killing aliens.

I think my G930 oh so many years ago put me off on leather/pleather earmuff headsets when it started doing the same thing. Now when I get a headset I either make sure it doesn't fucking have them, or I buy aftermarket non-leather earmuffs. Sadly it doesn't help the fact that every manufacturer still chooses to have a leather head support thing. Planned obsolescence is a fucking bitch.
When my headphones started to fray, I just ripped off all that "leather" and have been using the headphones after that for 2 years now.
photo_2023-08-25_02-03-54.jpg

Top Bottom