"Jya, teki da ne!"AZKi

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

No Name

Saturnus

haha it's unou

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
I have horrors to share.

I think my G930 oh so many years ago put me off on leather/pleather earmuff headsets when it started doing the same thing. Now when I get a headset I either make sure it doesn't fucking have them, or I buy aftermarket non-leather earmuffs. Sadly it doesn't help the fact that every manufacturer still chooses to have a leather head support thing. Planned obsolescence is a fucking bitch.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Now and then, Fauna shows her powerlevel and yet the majority of the fanbase seems to just not notice it and just keep spamming "uuuuuu".
Im still waiting for the day she accidentaly tangents into mentioning Sonichu, I BELEEB

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

This animator has a weird artstyle but i kinda like it NGL

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Im still waiting for the day she accidentaly tangents into mentioning Sonichu, I BELEEB
She knows Pippa and Phase Connect i think she has a copy of the Sonichu wikia on her house

Or is a fed who knows

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
They're too good at hiding their powerlevels. Calli, Gura, Fauna, Kronii, Mumei & Shiori all have the required internet chops, but their track record is almost impeccable.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

Anime Fan

MostlyALurker777

Regarding IRyS addressing the collab; I'm not mad, I'm just disappointed, and I'm not even disappointed in what her response was, I'm just disappointed that she responded with a genuine explanation.

The only proper response (besides ignoring them) is to tell them to shut up, and then if they want to come crawling back after they realize the collab was a nothing burger, then they can, but they should most certainly be made to feel like idiots about it instead of being coddled.
What was said exactly?

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
This thread will run for 1k pages, then I will revaluate how it worked out and whether or not to continue this trend.
1k pages is nothing, wtf?
??????????????????????????
:confusedshuba::confusedshuba::confusedshuba::confusedshuba::confusedshuba::confusedshuba:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Sheep is gonna play league and apparently shes already played before

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
What was said exactly?
I am busy pooping at work right now and can't get a timestamp, but it is an archived karaoke so the vod is still there.

I checked the comments for the timestamp guy, but he didn't make note of it, so either watch the vod or wait for someone else with a more specific answer.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
Now and then, Fauna shows her powerlevel and yet the majority of the fanbase seems to just not notice it and just keep spamming "uuuuuu".
Saplings notice, her camo is just too good!

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Regarding IRyS addressing the collab; I'm not mad, I'm just disappointed, and I'm not even disappointed in what her response was, I'm just disappointed that she responded with a genuine explanation.

The only proper response (besides ignoring them) is to tell them to shut up, and then if they want to come crawling back after they realize the collab was a nothing burger, then they can, but they should most certainly be made to feel like idiots about it instead of being coddled.
That's how you burn bridges and create antis out of genuine schizoids. Watson and to a degree Kronii (though she earned most of the ire by backtracking and having management issue an anti-harassment statement after asking unicorns to air their grievances on stream) did that and while the majority of their fans were pretty happy with it, a non insignificant chunk were quietly filtered and the rest are still seething to an unhealthy degree.

The easiest way of handling this is just not acknowledging the situation and avoiding pouring oil onto the fire.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Link to when she IRyS talked about the OW2 match.

22m14s

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
Link to when she IRyS talked about the OW2 match.

22m14s

Your oshi is kind of a retard, rratchama, to even acknowledge the schizos.

Top Bottom