"Did you enjoy my body?"Tabby Ragtan

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Ran has already been declared a whore by the vt kawaii thread for interacting with her partner on her company account.

I get it that you cant expect all vtubers to be pure virgins but lmao at retards not investigating the type of corpo they join

Alban being in streamchat and that one bird (?) Chick responding once managed to fucking give unicorns a melty that she had to address, even Hololive had Unicorns be schizophrenic, its pretty much required to strenghten your opsec or be ready to handle schizophrenia if you really want to do actual GFE

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Fucking EnVtubers man, just make fucking content. Why is that the one thing lost in translation when the west decided to dick ride Vtubing?

They're too busy making #VtuberUprising and #VtubervsIRL trending for the nth time

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
I get it that you cant expect all vtubers to be pure virgins but lmao at retards not investigating the type of corpo they join

Alban being in streamchat and that one bird (?) Chick responding once managed to fucking give unicorns a melty that she had to address, even Hololive had Unicorns be schizophrenic, its pretty much required to strenghten your opsec or be ready to handle schizophrenia if you really want to do actual GFE
This girls tweets are kind of bad too because they imply the "partner" will be in her chat. Autismos don't want no BF in there with them when they're getting all cozy with their anime womans. I might be wrong, but a girl in Kawaii probably can't bust out some great humor or weird content to get around loosing the woman buff. I think the only Kawaii I watched ever was the blue one that got fired for mean girling (allegedly).

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Allow me for once to do something I've not done because right now I'm just so happy for her: I'm going to shill the fuck out of a chuuba because she just hit a huge milestone.

I'm glad my favourite retarded bird finally got her new outfit and a bunch of other things to show off, really impressed with her production of putting this on and the creativity involved. This is some extreme high effort and I think she deserves a ton more attention. Of all the things of this stream to see, what I wasn't expecting to see was NotTheo show up and throw down a sub and then show up in comments after. Man's on borrowed time.

View attachment 50473

View attachment 50460

Very stylish and modernesque design, contemporary style with a functional flair. Very nice, huge departure from her almost non-existant one-piece bodysuit outfit. Less sexiness but feels more real and looks nice.

View attachment 50461

Sassy bitch toggles engaged!

View attachment 50463

Smiley bird.

View attachment 50464

Heart eyes with an expression carrying the vague menace of an unstated threat.

View attachment 50468

:MozumiPichi: Long hair bird finally, she bought a fucking hairbrush LFG!!!

View attachment 50469

New emotes, with which to mock her.

View attachment 50470

New alert animations, displaying the satisfaction she gets in taking donations to spend on League of Legends.

View attachment 50471

Voice pack and wallpaper! Buy it at https://ko-fi.com/mavia/shop , just a short 2:50 audio drama of sharing some cake at a tea shop. Buy it. Don't buy Starfield, buy her voice pack and also her hoodie. https://www.pastelmelon.com/product-page/lucastre-mavia-vtuber-hoodie-pastelmelon-collaboration

View attachment 50465

Semi-animated splash screen, not a fully rigged piece but it reacts with her voice for when she's not wanting to use full tracking. Apparently multiple parts of the image are also separate assets as well but also just look at how cute and happy this dumb cockatiel woman is. :sanasmile:

View attachment 50466

New animated background, magic shop aesthetic with little magic star assistants moving around on the back shelves.

Holy shit she's adorable

That art, too. Jesus. Their voices would have matched the original really well. That cover would have been really cool. Definitely a shame.

Knowing about this really kills me inside. Damn, man. Now that I know about this it makes me sad that it won't be a thing.

Looks like chasuu purged kawaii related things and no longer following each other. Pretty sure that does the opposite of helping.
People have short term memory loss. Better to do it now than keep that shit up for people to get reminded. Pathetic that people are sperging out about it but it is what it is.

Ah Aletta from Gen 3 Kawaii. The whole thing was pretty fucking stupid IMO wish she would've called the unicorns out then and there instead of dancing around the issue. Although she was starting to blow up and gain a ton of subscribers and I guess she didn't want to cause drama that might slow down her growth.

I like the animation for the MV in this Queen cover.

I know that no one here gives a shit about EIEN (especially after Riifu dipped) but the loli was teased a bit. Turns out it is a Frog girl. Interesting how there have been a few Frog girls popping up. Are some animals just popular every year?

1697355147771.png
1697355168123.png

Given their stance on spicy content with the original group. I wonder how much these girls will dive into it. Oddly enough Kilia seems to be the one that has grown the most and she is very seiso and has avoided the whole Lewd content unlike Kiki, Skye and Riifu, but clearly, Riifu would've been higher than her in number had it not been for her quitting the company.

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
For some reason got recommended a Re:AcT clip from a few years ago, not complaining though a volume warning might be necessary. Starring Mizugame Mia playing MH Rise with dual blades from a distance.

Also how can you not like Leona who really appreciates Khezu's BGM. Checking the channel, would be interested to have Leona and Lui horror game collab following their totsu interaction.

SorAZ utawaku at 7PM JST.

They also have an announcement.

Yakumo Beni saw the Ark time played leaderboard and comments on it.

People don't have a copy on hand 24/7/365?
What the actual fuckery?
I don't really watch movies and can watch even less because of Vtubers. Might need to catch up with classics since I only watched The Godfather around five years ago for example.

Bernkastel

Mori's pet cat

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL

Sports fest is back~

Tune in for details and the team selection

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔

There will definitely be lots of screaming

Last edited:

Limkin

How long until someone finds Iofi's massive gallery of AI-made images. For how much of a hateboner she has against it, she is acting the same way that pedo pests do. The louder they are the more there is skeletons in the closet (we already know she is pirating artbooks and corpo songs so kind of close but not quite there)
Edit: ignore songs

Last edited:

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
(we already know she is pirating artbooks and corpo songs so kind of close but not quite there)
Well then, that's literally the EXACT same thing as the complaint against AI art. She's using resources to learn from without paying the people for their art.

Every artist needs to ask permission and pay for anything that they are inspired by. If you go to a museum and 'The Scream' inspires you to do something, or you use some technique that you learned from another piece of art, you need the artists consent to apply those techniques to your own pieces.

Een Gevolg

Undead Nurse #1
Early Adopter

Enna's Ethyria anniversary song is out and unsurprisingly it sounds great IMO, really heavy Akiko Shikata vibes down to presumably using conlang. Pretty much just about the best send-off for Nina she could make. As much as I hoped Nina would go indie, I'm still glad she's back, and hope things go well for her as Tarakan. Might watch her depending on how things go, but I haven't had much luck with Kuro so far.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk

I know that no one here gives a shit about EIEN (especially after Riifu dipped) but the loli was teased a bit. Turns out it is a Frog girl. Interesting how there have been a few Frog girls popping up. Are some animals just popular every year?

View attachment 50581
View attachment 50583

Given their stance on spicy content with the original group. I wonder how much these girls will dive into it. Oddly enough Kilia seems to be the one that has grown the most and she is very seiso and has avoided the whole Lewd content unlike Kiki, Skye and Riifu, but clearly, Riifu would've been higher than her in number had it not been for her quitting the company.
it's more saturization. at least i think so too many catgirls so some people did dogs then foxes with demons also being high up there now it's gone on long enough that the people with more unique tastes are showing up an also not wanting to be a thing that is overdone anything to stand out right and this applies to the corpo the artists and the talents by the way.

Frogs are basically the first amphibian that comes to mind which is why i suspect people are just running down a list till they find something thats not too overdone. I will note the odd thing is the front seems to be a "hoodie" So i'm wondering if were being mislead and it's a thing that preys on frogs.

Newts/Salamanders are cooler if you need an aquatic lizard that or a turtle.

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter

Would never guess an anime girl to read a classic sci-fi novel

Amiya did reading too with children books and Nintendo Power game magazines

Last edited:

Limkin

Would never guess an anime girl to read a classic sci-fi novel

God's Strongest Dragoon

Clio is playing Elden Ring, her first playthrough

Last edited:

Stunned But Dumb

Rie did a guitar stream last night and wow the girl was nervous, but it really is a comfy stream and she sounds lovely

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter

USS IOWA

Thanks I hate it.

I thought those were ERA armor at first glance. I predidct that IRyS's new outfit is somewhat like a maid outfit.

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis
I am apprehensive about VTuber agency CEOs that have a name that starts with a "J".

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
I am apprehensive about VTuber agency CEOs that have a name that starts with a "J".

I can't believe Null's starting his own vtuber corpo :smugpipi:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom