"How dare you call me garbage, you... you look like a contractor! you know, that thing that draws circles"IRyS

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
These bitches got mad at the Membership being deleted 12 hours early.Of course they wouldnt get mad at Bae but at Cover just because she didnt outright dropped their names.

Unrelated but Yasumiki its bothered by AI so much that legal actions are being considered and Iofi just happened to support him and they interacted a little bit

what a fag :pathetic:

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Here's Flayon's Unarchived Karaoke Stream
Machina X Flayon Ch. HOLOSTARS-EN-【UNARCHIVED KARAOKE】I try to have fun still!!-Czonjz8SaIE.jpg
Mega Link - Machina X Flayon - 【UNARCHIVED KARAOKE】I try to have fun still!!-Czonjz8SaIE
Mega Link - My Archived Videos

Anime Fan

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Between reticule, superduper and nolan who is more likely to have been taken over by the thing? Whoever you choose gets torched, the others go free and if you chose wrong they consume all other inmates. Give as detailed and autistic an analisis as you can.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Between reticule, superduper and nolan who is more likely to have been taken over by the thing? Whoever you choose gets torched, the others go free and if you chose wrong they consume all other inmates. Give as detailed and autistic an analisis as you can.
Torch them all.
EZ PZ Lemon Squeezie.

Ensok

Early Adopter
Wouldn't it be Superduper since he's masquerading as Rie? That just seems the most obvious.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
How is this even a question? Nolan would tell some sob story about how scared he was, and how cold he was, and this Thing hunt was making him miss the Gura merch stream he wanted to watch, and his dad's being a total butthole, and then ask for a hug. And the Thing would hug him, and it's all over.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
the jew

reason:by the gods, its fucking meat

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
The Thing would commit sudoku just from coming in contact with nolan.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Iori has become a white woman. It's over.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Oh god she's at it again

Unrelated, but I heard that the new gen for Kawaii was coming.... but then I fucking forgot and saw this on my feed.... ?? This is that right???

Another one!??! I'm only seeing this in recommended, their channels don't really seem to link to each other yet

Last edited:

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL

DanishCookies

Jacks Wasted Life

DanishCookies

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
Supposedly rage bait, still a dumb way to get attention. A two view saying he hates part of his audience, got attention, but mostly attention to avoid him.
Fucking EnVtubers man, just make fucking content. Why is that the one thing lost in translation when the west decided to dick ride Vtubing?

Top Bottom