"I'm not pretending, I'm just really that stupid"Pipkin Pippa

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

Limkin

It might not be a good idea to hold a concert for a girl who went on multi month long break due to health complications because of overworking herself. I would rather Hachama just take it easy and hang out with friends for a while until she is completely in the green

Username Generator

Early Adopter
What's going on with Enna? I'm guessing I'm just OOTL

View attachment 48449

Edit: She's taking a 5-day break apparently.

As you already figured out, she is going on a 5 day break/trip. She has talked about it multiple times on stream already and posted a schedule with the date she will be back. Despite this, a bunch of people came in to ask if she was graduating :SelenHAHAhere:

The poll was a shitpost, similiar to Millies "do you love me or the hat more" polls

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
hello hideo kojideo, big fan, could I have a cameo in DS2

you could even change my name to be more lore-friendly, something like John VTuberman, rolls off the tongue nicely
Penrose is already 90% kojima unless you prefer Alex Yiik how about Blandman Badgame or WritingMajor TimeWaster.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Phase realized quick that the shorts meta didnt translate to CCV so they didnt consistenly pump them out as much as they first started and instead realized that collabs and/or just getting their word out in cons seems to be better for actually fostering a community

I feel like the "Shorts don't translate to CCV" meme is irrelevant because at the end of the day, this game isn't about getting huge CCV, it's about making money. And while the former can translate to the latter, I feel like people too often only consider the former as a sign of success. I wouldn't be surprised if Rin and other people who lean into the shorts game make more from the shorts than streams, and if that happens, what's the problem?

Anyways heres Ina talking about her new Keyboard.

What is it with female vtubers and publicly fawning over keyboards? Must be an autism thing.

I cannot believe my eyes, so much faggotry in a single post

You didn't quote what post this was in reply to, so
f12.jpeg

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Kohi's having her official debut in about 10 minutes.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
As you already figured out, she is going on a 5 day break/trip. She has talked about it multiple times on stream already and posted a schedule with the date she will be back. Despite this, a bunch of people came in to ask if she was graduating :SelenHAHAhere:

The poll was a shitpost, similiar to Millies "do you love me or the hat more" polls
I bet someone in chat does believe they have a chance with a chinese-trad raised kid by a traditionally dysfunctional asian family. There's a reason these women make it to christmas cake age unmarried.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Also listening to Juna members stream
Apparently Offkai has yet to send them their money from the meet and greet stuff.
"Don't tell falseeyed honestly I don't like that guy" >Juna
Holy based
Good. Fuck False

0/10, no tiny angry fists hitting the table. I don't believe she's angry at all.

Meanhile, Pomu just posting her hag status on main today.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter

Ensok

Early Adopter
I think I had that same exact Gameboy bag. Also nice to see Red Version and not Blue. Red was superior. Wonder if her favorite of Gen 2 was Silver.

thirteenorphans

Yet another reason why Pomu is the closest I'll ever get to being parasocial.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Everyone is only going for Mari's "Five Guys" experience.
pay Idol first you fucks. can i get a WHERES THE MONEY OFFKAI going?
I think I had that same exact Gameboy bag. Also nice to see Red Version and not Blue. Red was superior. Wonder if her favorite of Gen 2 was Silver.
Outside of Meta (primeape and Arcanine being in red) why is it superior?

Ensok

Early Adopter

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
large lizard vs large lizard with CANNONS.
A scary-looking dragon with a fucking burning tail vs an overgrown turtle with some tubes sticking out of him, like a living advertisement against sea pollution

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Well Roiland can’t get a job in the industry anymore because of the allegations. Maybe~ he could become a vtuber?……please god let this happen it’d be so fucking funny
I turned myself into a vtuber, Morty! Boom, big reveal. Oh, I'm a vtuber. What do you think about that? I turned myself into a vtuber! I'm vtuber Rick!

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Airi (green) is celebrating 10k subs, currently featuring Mozu and Elia

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Top Bottom