"...soudesune~"Motoaki 'YAGOO' Tanigo

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

LuminousCove

Lumi Angler

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
Froot is sad posting

Archive page here

240918-223339.png

This shit again? She won't stop trying to gaslight her audience. Fucking morons.
@The Proctor go through this shit, mucho texto.
240918-223530.png

More Uncharted with the Koragi

Bibi is playing Metro, don't get political

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
240918-223339.png

This shit again? She won't stop trying to gaslight her audience. Fucking morons.
@The Proctor go through this shit, mucho texto.
240918-223530.png

More Uncharted with the Koragi

Bibi is playing Metro, don't get political

She isnt even the best Domestic Abuser in Vtubing

I will actually eat this unauthorized cooking :unauthorizedmemes:

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
Anywhere in that 90 pages say where the money is?

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
Froot is sad posting

Archive page here

tl;dr
"Please stop bringing up facts and the bullshit I've done, I'm the victim, please finally stop. Also stop asking about the money."

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

Purrson

Some Guy Who Reads

"I was abused by my ex-husband" that's just awful,
now where the fuck is the proof of sending the money you promised to donate to charity
OR
where is a public statement explaining where the money is and why you have not yet donated it to a charity?

Neither of these things are difficult or time-consuming if there is no foul play at work.

Apples and oranges; your previous abuse does not alter nor does it remove your responsibility to answer for a completely unrelated failure to disclose. Christ, Vshojo really fucked up when they elected to give this woman her career.

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
i'm not gonna read all that, but is this the husband she cheated on or another one?

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
Froot is sad posting

Archive page here

"My ex-husband abused me"

Was that before or after he learned you cheated on him with half the base? Oh, and was it actual abuse, or was it the shepherd boy shouting "abuse" to deflect away from your cheating?

Also, assuming that you were truly a victim of domestic abuse, how does that affect your obligation to donate money to that sketchy tranny charity?

1726711474996.png

Oh, I didn't know dyslexia made you a forgetful retard!

1726711511349.png
Her ex agrees :whatastory:

Seriously, I have no idea how she thinks pages 30-34 wouldn't paint her in the worst possible light, it's like Kamala Harris parading her endorsement from Dick Cheney

VSoyBoy

I appreciate Froot for getting us to V3 even quicker.

DanchousLoyalHamu

Gyudon is tasty

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Froot is sad posting

Archive page here

Here is a summary of it by Kagi's Universal Summizer
- The document describes the author's experience of being in an abusive relationship when they were 19 years old. The abuser used manipulation, emotional blackmail, and isolation to control the author.
- The abuser would constantly degrade, insult, and lie to the author. He prevented the author from leaving by threatening suicide and blaming the author.
- The abuser isolated the author from their family and friends, making the author fully dependent on him. He controlled every aspect of the author's life.
- The author was sexually assaulted at an airport while traveling to see the abuser, who responded with only a sad face and no support or advice.
- The abuser pressured the author into non-consensual sexual acts, threatening to cheat or harm himself if the author refused.
- The abuser used the author's dyslexia diagnosis against them, gaslighting and belittling them for it.
- The abuser reacted with homophobia and emotional abuse when the author expressed interest in LGBTQ+ content.
- The abuser manipulated the author into a rushed, unwanted marriage in order to exploit the military benefits, further trapping the author.
- After the abuse, the author suffered from depression, anxiety, and agoraphobia, and now finds solace in creative hobbies like art, music, and gaming.
- The author emphasizes the importance of not judging others based on their experiences and relationships, and instead making judgments on one's own terms.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Was the full version posted already? Yes? No? Maybe? Fuck it, +1 to thread limit, no contribution.

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
- The author emphasizes the importance of not judging others based on their experiences and relationships, and instead making judgments on one's own terms.

I have made my own judgement on my own terms that Froot is lying, cheating, whore and that V-Tubing as a whole would improve with her leaving.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
What is it with lich vtubers and being awful human beings?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom