"I graduated to live my life"Minato Aqua

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Arya APEX

Mariya and Yae playing fotm from last year.

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Biboo, CC, Gigi, and Shiori are playing Lethal Company

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
Getting in my last low effort post before this thread closes.
But also this made me cry laughing.
:BijouBijou:

"We already took your dog, we'll take your money next!" :makotomisaki:

Jesus, Fuwawa isn't even pretending she's not the evil twin anymore. :dokiWTF:

Salado

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
later tonight hampter will play survival horror game, will she live to regret it? possibly!

Hilarious that the girl with vn brainrot plays the space lesbians game. Allow me to ramble for a sec. Signalis is such a tragic case of attracting the worst dregs of waste of the internet. These motherfuckers crafted a very interesting world with decent lore. The story is basically a tragic tale of love but not in the sexual way, as in loving someone and the lenghts you'd go to fulfill a promise. But since it was girls all the freaks latched on to it and defiled it. Who knows what the devs were aiming for but since the fanbase is all flavors of tumblr scum they're probably going "yeah totally space lesbians" in fear of having their lives ruined. I think they're swedish so they might've actually gone for space lesbians and failed upwards.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Bronze

Dizzy's playing spooky's jumpscare mansion

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Kronii (late) anniversary stream today.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Last edited:

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.

Fucking hell Scarle, pisslooping before 5k pages.
:fishmandispair::fishmandispair::fishmandispair:

Bahahahhhahahahahahhahhahah GSM you got fucking CUCKED BRO!
PFFTTTTTT
RIP IN PEACE FUCKER ENJOYER OF MELANATED WHORES WOMEN.

I don't want to fuck a vtuber, who do you think I am, Kestraline? :loading:
:amextodoubt:

Enjoy the cuckchair

Eh she's black

She's black and straight!?!? My man who loves melanated women, it's so RAOVER for you.

She's so sexually frustrated that her lez hormones are leaking out and attracting the local female wildlife.

5000 pages of vtuber autism, retardation, gooning, lesbianism, cuckoldry and just straight up degeneracy.

I love this forum. Never change ya Godless heathens.

Onto the next retarded adventure :nehgah:

niggaphil

So you're saying there is a chance she went on hiatus to "take care of her mental health" when in reality she maybe joined a corpo? Damn not surprising at all coming from her actually.
Imagine the corpo manager wanna follow fishman tactics in hiring sad girls, but they actually hired an actual retard? This gonna be fun :amepopcorn:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Ending the 2nd thread on the possibility of brown corpo hexa is going to put an alcoholic hex upon us all

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
DAWN OF THE FINAL DAY
-3 PAGES REMAIN-
Thinking about it, we actually took over a year to hit 5k for this thread. The first one was replaced August 23rd.
:irysthumbsupl:

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Not only does this woman have one of the best designs I've ever seen, she's also an IRL black chick:
View attachment 78573View attachment 78574

She's also already a vtuber on Twitch, hence her saying she's having a re-debut. You can see an example of her streams below:

I already said we're so back, but we've somehow become even more back than we were before. We're hitting back levels (and black levels) previously thought impossible :sanasmile:

This chick seems to be somewhat connected with many big vtubers (on the Twitch side) and other content creators. That chick in the middle of the IRL photo is that one girl that got invited by Kawaii staff to join their first 3D concert about a years ago.

Fucking hell Scarle, pisslooping before 5k pages.
:fishmandispair::fishmandispair::fishmandispair:
fake and gay
1726705767111.png

Last edited:

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Ame playing Oblivion

Thinking about it, we actually took over a year to hit 5k for this thread. The first one was replaced August 23rd.
:irysthumbsupl:
It makes sense that this general takes longer to reach 5000 pages than the first thread since we now have a thread for liveposting. The liveposting thread was created at the same time as this thread

Here's an archive of Yuu's unarchived karaoke

Last edited:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
It makes sense that this general takes longer to reach 5000 pages than the first thread since we now have a thread for liveposting. The liveposting thread was created at the same time as this thread
And all of the things that create a ton of posts get excised and made into their own threads.

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
Wow, managed to actually finish Kiaras 7h Luigi Vod before 5k huh?

Some notes:
  • Today was Mamatoris Birthday (Kiara was supposed to take the day off to celebrate but some plans changed, so she's streaming
  • Kronii raided Kiara
    • Kiara says how hot she looks in GTA
    • If there was a Daki she would buy, it would be a Kronii one
    • If Kronii comes to the Maldives then Kiara can get a massage from Kronii and then from a professional and then Kronii and then the professional and then Quasonii
  • Kiara and Nerissa went to Venice, Italy
    • Trip lasted 4 days
    • A longer tangent about how they both didn't understand how to navigate the city, the Uber Driver dropped them off 40 minutes away from their destination because he can't go on anymore and they had to switch to watertaxis BUT he didn't tell them that so the girls were just kinda lost for a bit there before double-checking and seeing they aren't where they are supposed to be
    • Kiara felt more outgoing in Italy, talked to a lot of people to keep trying to freshen up her Italian
    • She visited the Doge Palace and learned the history of the Venice Lion (I didn't know about that one)
    • Kiara commented that maybe, the Acrylic Stands would sell better if they had pedestals like Statues and not just the flat plastic thingy, Nerissa apparently lost it when she told her that
    • Kiara didn't want to bother Nerissa and ask for a massage in Italy, but Nerissa gave Kiara a massage back in the Maldives
    • Nerissa wouln't shut up about Musicals, The Phantom of the Opera peaked Kiaras interest, Nerissa was very happy about that
  • A while ago, Myth released an English learning voice pack. Back then, Kiara wanted Myth to get in the Discord and record their voice lines together, to make the Voice-pack flow better but it didn't happen. With the new Myth Group Voice-Pack, it did work out, but reading out your lines in front of others is a bit embarrassing
  • Long segment on the Myth 3D Live
    • Before the recordings stared Calli was away (for Surgery?) and her time to pratice the Dances and so on on her own was cut short. Kiara still gives her props for doing really well, despite that.
    • Ina was constantly busy, even during the recordings. She would draw stuff on her tablet during the breaks. She and Calli sung Future Island together a lot
    • Kiara praises Ame for singing Violet so well. She knows Ame practiced that song a lot over the years and she thinks if you go back, you can really tell the progress Ame has made
    • Kiaras 3D model apparently has a bug where a neck looks weird, staff has to manually correct it every time, but she won't get any further 3D updates until she can use another 1 million wish
      • Kiara points out that Marine got an updated 3D model with more jiggle physics on her butt and thighs, but she doesn't know if that was a 1 Million wish reward
  • Tokyo Volg with TakoToriMori
    • Kiara really wishes it could have been with all of Myth, but oh well...
    • She admits that she is a bit jealous about seeing Advent and everyone doing stuff together as a big group
  • Later Nerissa was in chat; Kiara recounts some bits from the Italy tangent
    • Nerissa kept pizza crust in her pocket to feed the birds, but it turns out that feeding the birds is illegal
    • Kiara wants to on another trip with Nerissa
    • She decided that next time, they will bring Raora with them so they don't get in trouble

LM2 was whack, almost mindbroke Kiara and she was very close to dropping it but she made it and completed it out of pure spite. The worst game she played this year so far.

And uuuhh have a look at this wawa:

SandyCat

Frog enjoyer
My favorite frog is up to almost 900 viewers. Frog oshi is moving up in the world

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
THIS SCARES THE LESBIAN

What if IRyS were normal?

Mococycle

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
Biboo, CC, Gigi, and Shiori are playing Lethal Company

As usual, the whole thing ends with a game issue leading to austistic roleplaying and goofing off with their models. When Justice gets their 3D these 4 are going to be even weirder. It will be glorious.. and probably Yab.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom