"I'm literally like a 'house klweeper'"S.S. Isa

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
Ephemira 6 Month Party.

EDIT:
Nano had to reset her computer, here's the new stream.

lol it is not Ephemira without some scuff.

Ephemira is a solid gen. All of them are naturally engaging streamers, especially compared to Hanamizuki. I would go so far as to say that they beat out almost every other small corpo gen in their weight class in terms of raw talent. Had it come earlier, they would have been a real return to form for Kawaii, notwithstanding the damage from the Gen 3 debacle.

If I'm not mistaken, they took some new management on board with Ephemira too, so Kawaii were taking a bit more of a risk with them, with a pivot away from the idol-centric content of the early gens towards a variety streaming focus. This arguably made them more of a "generic" small corpo gen, but that's what they really needed to claw back mindshare from their abysmal 2023. I kind of forget that they're Kawaii, but in a good way.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
See, the real plan is to watch and interact with a lower-view big streamer and become known by them while they are still corpo. Follow them after they retire their corpo job. Then move in when they lose most of their viewership after quitting. That way you get the prime goods and aren't dealing with talentless indies. Gotta play the long-game.
:smugazki:
Damn
Gotta hope the lucky wisp who gets prime "used goods" (fired from corpo) mintussy has no knowledge of the 4chan posts...

Limkin

See, the real plan is to watch and interact with a lower-view big streamer and become known by them while they are still corpo. Follow them after they retire their corpo job. Then move in when they lose most of their viewership after quitting. That way you get the prime goods and aren't dealing with talentless indies. Gotta play the long-game.
Are you perhaps that one guy who is the last one still sending SCs to Millie?

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Katta with the Scottish whore soon:

I wonder who's gonna traumadump first...

Katta asked her what her secret talent was
Stronny:

Katta then said she is very flexible and and can stick her legs behind her head and that she'd prove it on stream "in a few months" seemingly confirming 3D for her presumably after she leaves Idol. Stronny just diagnosed her with a lowest tier of a joint syndrome I can't for the life of me repeat both because of stronny's accent and inability to pronounce it, because of Katta's perpetual joint soreness, and ability to dislocate her sockets. Katta said she's tried to figure out what's wrong telling her doctor that she dislocates her hips and it hurts so much they never helped, and they only ever suggested surgery to see if something is wrong. She thinks this might actually be it. Stronny is encouraging her to get an official diagnosis.
Katta just joked that she'll tell them the girl she has locked in her basement told her to get a diagnosis

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Are you perhaps that one guy who is the last one still sending SCs to Millie?
ule4po1lruab1.jpg

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Found a vtuber playing through the twisted metal series if any boomeers here want some nostalgia. She also plays a lot of other old games

I'm watching her Rayman 1 playthrough and she sounds alright, shame she does twitch though.

EDIT: she sucks at the beginning, this could be kino since that game gets sadistic

Last edited:

Kazuma

Early Adopter

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
That's the thing! They didn't!

Translation: "I wanna groom an e-girl"

Who can blame him? He needs a medium where he can spew autism into a void without it being immediately socially unacceptable and hope that the woman whose audience he is infesting is receptive enough to unprompted pseudo-intellectual brain diarrhea to decide to engage with him. It's the only way he can trick females into speaking with him, because he's sure as shit not ever leaving his derelict bird farm.

I mean why does anyone watch vtubers? Obviously not for the entertainment aspect. Clearly it's just a shortcut to internet dating.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Who can blame him? He needs a medium where he can spew autism into a void without it being immediately socially unacceptable and hope that the woman whose audience he is infesting is receptive enough to unprompted pseudo-intellectual brain diarrhea to decide to engage with him. It's the only way he can trick females into speaking with him, because he's sure as shit not ever leaving his derelict bird farm.
Damn todd, you've been sounding kinda... angry lately, is everything okay at bethesda?

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
Counterpoint: There has been many a collab stream where the chuuba involved doesn't look at stream once, and they end up being some of the best streams of the year. Fauna is a 5 view streamer, has explicitly stated boundaries with her chat about forming personal connections ("We can't be friends and shouldn't be friends"), and yet manages to parse and interact with chat in an entertaining manner and be one of EN's most consistently entertaining streamers. If you're watching someone who is attempting to entertain people via streaming, NOT because you want to be entertained but because you want to form personal connections with them? That kind of belittles what the other person wants out of their streaming career IMO. I guess if the other person's goal is also to find personal connections through streaming it's fine, but....

...I just don't know. I've watched a few of those streams where a decently skilled v-tuber was trying desperately to make people happy via entertainment, and her chat was more interested in "personal connections" with her instead. It's depressing.:depressedtako:
I think you're right but why not both? The example I can think of now is Geega. Before her 4view status she was really good at parsing chat and bantering with a back and forth so well done you could be there for hours just saying shit and feeding the streamer content, while during collabs she pulled that off to focus on the collab itself and it gave great results as well, like the ones with HeavenlyFather.
Now she's too big for that, I can see her having difficulty following but she tries. What happens in big chats is that you need to have the timing (mostly luck) to have a good topic starter sent when they're looking, other than that it's scripts to remove emote-only messages from your Chatterino window and luck, basically.

On the topic of self-interested/parasocial viewers, yes, it happens, pretty often, unfortunately, but that's on the streamer and her boyfriend mod team to cull them early so good chatters don't go away because of the shitters.
To be on topic, Bossman is not a bad chatter: he's witty, knowledgeable and give good tsukkomi, but once in a while will throw out some of the most autistic chats to bring down his value - sometimes I think it's on purpose. I think interesting people like him are the most valuable to have around, and from lurking in good chats you can point out people that could be amazing streamers but chose not to.
Damn todd, you've been sounding kinda... angry lately, is everything okay at bethesda?
Phil Spencer shot his dog and fucked his wife. :pippasadl:

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Bam playing modded Minecraft

Benio chatting while doing Pokemon smash or pass.

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Kiara doing Twitter Space

httn

Hag enthusiast
Ami has a members stream at the same spider time.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJQ5JTWZAso

The more things change the more they stay the same.

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS

Landphobic

Just don't like it
So, how big is the Pepe Silvia board of the plan you're cooking for the moment a certain Ozzie rat quits?
iasipboard.jpg

Last edited:

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter

30 mins. in; not sure where she'll end up but EIEN is going to be in a bad spot after today
Thanks for your fishy singing, hope to hear it again soon :pomuSalute:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
We got bug merch

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

It's a cute Irish bunny. Her accent is very nice.

Top Bottom