"In a call between my manager and their manager, I was told of my New Years suspension, and that DMing a manager was one of the reasons I was being suspended"Zaion LanZa

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
One incredibly well-edited Panko clip where she rages about pizza in Italian

Runie talks about having her stuff brazenly stolen at a con

On another occasion, some bitch stole Runie's phone from a party; unfortunately for said dumb bitch, the phone had tracking, so Runie was able to track it down to the bitch's house where she was able to get it back. Seriously, stealing a phone nowadays is like an immediate "ARREST ME" button

Also, major 🤔 post by Katta

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
Proctor misspelled Calliope's name in the banner. It's like he doesn't even watch vtubers.
What the sigma?

Spelling and name order fixed

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Also, major 🤔 post by Katta

Reminder that Idol Corp started in May 2022, it's quite conceivable that Idol was hiring talents and organizing models and assets late 2021. Oh, and there's only one other talent left from that gen, Nikki Rei, if you want to know who that exception could be (if she's talking about Idol-HE).

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Good god, they need to get someone who can do proper voice direction. The idea of the skit was good, but Bijou and Kaela sound like they weren't even given the full script.
Outside of COVID, most Hologra is done in studio with a director for the JP members. EN/ID premieres are done in studio but I think a number are done remote. Which is more the issue that the director clearly isn't an English speaker. It's why you can tell which of the EN members have done voice over work, as there's occasionally a night & day difference. Or anytime Ina shows up. The girl tries, but early stuff was so flat.

Also, cute Towa & Mio is :vesperhnngggg:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Filian and Kirsche have become good friends it seems, this is like what? The fourth collab they do together?

Is Filian right wing??? I mean, at least she doesn't have a problem with Kirsche political takes if they collab this much. I'm not judging, by the way, I'm honestly curious about how one of the most popular vtubers is getting away with collabing with someone like Kirsche without leftioids sperging about it.

Is Fillian just too big to fall? Is the vtuber community, instead of what happened with gaming, actually well protected against the activists?

Also, kind of funny that we didn't have a PippaxKirsche collab for a while, and instead FilianxKirsche have become the new chaotic duo of this year.
How Fil is getting away with it is the leftoids already hate her guts for the Floyd joke among other edgy jokes not sure if she is right wing but she seems to be the kind of person who would understand Kirsches POV

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

2DUM4U

Early Adopter

BEEG Booba Fishing

You ever feel like 95% of vtubers are terrible at Mario 64? Well Raora is playing right within expectations :raoraItalian:

Meanwhile Reine posted a story that hints at the guests for her birthday live

The most obvious guesses would be Kobo, Anya, Lui, Kanata, Kiara, Calli and Ollie. The curious part is she previously announced there would be 9 idols involved, so if we include her, there's someone either being kept a secret or who couldn't attend after all.

Last edited:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
You ever feel like 95% of vtubers are terrible at Mario 64? Well Raora is playing right within expectations :raoraItalian:

Meanwhile Reine posted a story that hints at the guests for her birthday live

The most obvious guesses would be Kobo, Anya, Lui, Kanata, Kiara, Calli and Ollie. The curious part is she previously announced there would be 9 idols involved, so if we include her, there's someone either being kept a secret or who couldn't attend after all.

Reminder that Aqua did owlless on her first playthrough. By never finding the owl and using the cannon to get into the cage instead, mind you.

Sora was also surprisingly competent if a bit boring with a safety first approach, IIRC.

Pencilfreak

OG Pomu fan and former nijisister

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

VSoyBoy

Nijisanji will have a three day music festival this December, EN will also be represented. Parts of day 1&2 and all of day 3 will be free.

Info in the original Japanese tweet:
- more than 150 Livers (i.e. pretty much almost everyone)
- more than 100 Units
- ticket information to be announced at a later date

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

I hope they move her eyes even further apart.

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Riko doodling.

Narin Valo has been going for some time.

Some highlights from Sajam Slam Day 2.

Last edited:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
I'm going to miss Kilia, I hope she reincarnates down the line.

Also Runie's underboob on the new Phase MV thumbnail is a force to be reckoned with

Landphobic

Just don't like it
Riko doodling.

Glad to see she's having a good time today after yesterday's stream, I'm a bit surprised the VOD survived intact.
Edit: She's finished drawing, Valo stream about to start!

Last edited:

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Onolumi playing Human Resource Machine

Super Meche playing Pokemon Gold

Unou-chan in pools

Clip tax
Shy Peko-chan

IT'S TIME TO ROCK BITCHES!!!

I always knew Japanese women loved big black things.

vivaldi_w8AQr4u1tF.jpg

Koros Apogee

U22 cover song is released.

and as of posting just finished their chatting stream.

And here's a Fanart of U22

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
>New Japanese vtuber company
>"We also have a comprehensive support system in place to ensure streamers can focus on their activities with piece of mind"
I'm going to take that with a grain of salt right there.
Fucking virtue signalers strike again. "comprehensive system" is corpo speak for "we pretend to do all that good stuff, but we actually don't give a fuck and gonna minimize operating costs instead", every single time.
:amextodoubt:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom