"I volunteer to be Tenma's personal cow"Chisaka Airi

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter

Kazuma

Early Adopter

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
You know, staying faithful to your one and only is an important virtue.

Look, I need practice, okay? You don't go from 'no experience' to '14 times a day' a week after the marriage bed.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy

TwoBit

Early Adopter
You know, staying faithful to your one and only is an important virtue.
He cheated on the ragdoll with Kirsche. I've heard him lust during his own stream over the trio of white fluffy vtubers: Kirsche, SmugAlana, and Filian. And now we see him tracking his latest sidepiece.

:certifiedproctormoment:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
He cheated on the ragdoll with Kirsche. I've heard him lust during his own stream over the trio of white fluffy vtubers: Kirsche, SmugAlana, and Filian. And now we see him tracking his latest sidepiece.

Maybe we had proctor read wrong, the man seems more islamic than christian at this point, he's gonna lay with 74 virgin indie chuubas after dying gloriously in battle with the pagans.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Maybe we had proctor read wrong, the man seems more islamic than christian at this point, he's gonna lay with 74 virgin indie chuubas after dying gloriously in battle with the pagans.
اَللّٰہُ اَکْبَرْ اَللّٰہُ اَکْبَرْ لَا اِلٰہَ اِلَّا اللّٰہُ وَ اَللّٰہُ اَکْبَرْ اَللّٰہُ اَکْبَرْ وَ لِلّٰہِ الْحَمْد
سَجَدَ لَکَ رُوحِیْ وَ جَنَانِیْ

stassy

Nayuta Fan Meeting latest announcement stream notes :
  • Due to the typhoon, her direct flight to Shanghai got cancelled so she rushed to buy another ticket last minutes from the Chubu International Airport (all international flights and shinkansen were cancelled)
  • Impressed that the whole audience was able to sing the chorus of 鳥よ and Hiiro gekka in japanese
  • Wished she could sing in Touhou concert in japan, asked RD about it
  • Showed what she eat in Shanghai at the event organizer dinner party
    01.png

02.png

03.png

04.png

05.png

06.png

07.png

08.png

09.png

10.png

11.png

12.png
  • Like in Korea, was surprised to see many Japanese chain stores like a Saizeriya
  • Talked about her Lapriere mate Nakuru 2nd live concert, especially the "ero belt dress" that Itsuki wore and that she could try during rehearsal
  • Of course, the reward after the concert was a full beef tongue bento "the best meal to eat after hard work"
  • She revealed that the last song Nakuru choose for her "Vacancy" was written after she quit her desk job, losing her wage slave identity that the japanese society destined her to be, hence its dark tone
  • More infos about the Nayu Fans Meeting event in 2 weeks were uncovered, like its guidelines, its goodies only sold there cash-only, a new nayufan logo and a new mini version of her mascot Poyunui. She seems to have a hard time to managing her doll stock, flooding her room.
  • There may be a quiz during this event
  • Was accepted in autumn M3 and is working on its song release
  • During the supa reading, someone mass gifted membership, outing SperioNz her pianist who was lurking in the process and got hit even though he was a mod.
  • Some nayufans were concerned about the dress code in the french restaurant, but it seems to be there won't be one
  • Another wondered how he could eat dinner when she was singing, she jokinly answered that like a school lunch call she will announce when they could do it : meal RTA let's go!

The stream is still available for a few days, youtube translation is okayish (aTrain is quite good now)

2. While the game is fun to play, it is also very spectator unfriendly, bad streamer experience and dwindling competitive scene will be a problem they face just like overwatch. Actually overwatch was way more fun to watch than this, and it had the advantage of a god-tier video animations, the entire rule34 scene, covid, etc.
Meanwhile just like the finals, hell divers 2, the shooter scene is very saturated and most "the next big thing" lost interest after a while. Some even before people found interest (concord kekw). "Moba shooter" is just a big blergh on top of that.
I agree, watched someone who pivoted from OW2 to Marvel Rivals play it, the games are very long and it get very boring watching money farm though characters gameplay seems fun
TL;DR streaming brings the audience to the show, something TV have envisioned for half a century. When you have thousands in there, everything jumbles together and you lose that. Lose the sentience, lose the magic.
It kinda loop back when doing live event like concert (fan unite) or even live spectacles (viewer interaction irl, fans meeting...), I think it's in those case where you can have a shoot to make a good impression...or be creep

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Phil Spencer shot his dog and fucked his wife. :pippasadl:
Put yourself in Phil's shoes for a moment. You send a few dumptrucks of money to Todd Howard to buy Bethesda. And nearly five years later, all you've got to show for it so far is Starfield, which is largely forgotten except as the butt of jokes (and can't beat the numbers for Fallout 4 or Skyrim), and a bunch of people sitting around smoking weed, saying: "you know what would be cool to put in the next Elder Scrolls game?" I'd be pretty pissed too if I was Phil and that was all I'd gotten for my money after four years.

VSoyBoy

Who in their right mind lusts over Filian? Has he lost all reason?

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Have you seen Filian's tail though?

There you go, Proctor, saved you having to write the post.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I mean look at that list and ask yourself was there any reason at all

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Anyway, we know that Filian is actually a young Filipino boy, which goes a long way to explain why Proctor likes them.

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
1725826360190.png

A tad late, but Kitanya is having a proper debut for her anglerfish model

Yumanea is trying to survive Armored Core 3

Portuguese menace Nikkei is playing more Elden Ring today

roktofferson

Anyway, we know that Filian is actually a young Filipino boy, which goes a long way to explain why Proctor likes them.
didn't that originate from Neuro?

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

💛 🩷 Time

Papanari Would Vtube According to Clara

Pencilfreak

OG Pomu fan and former nijisister
اَللّٰہُ اَکْبَرْ اَللّٰہُ اَکْبَرْ لَا اِلٰہَ اِلَّا اللّٰہُ وَ اَللّٰہُ اَکْبَرْ اَللّٰہُ اَکْبَرْ وَ لِلّٰہِ الْحَمْد
سَجَدَ لَکَ رُوحِیْ وَ جَنَانِیْ
English please. I can't understand ancient Egyptian stone drawings.

kingcaid

Khubie Birthday stream. Handcam and allegedly Roblox afterwards.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Welp Kilia is gone and she left us with this banger

And rrat fuel
Screenshot_20240908-135347.png
Godspeed Dorca I hope you reincarnate

Get rekt kids

Last edited:

solis

Resident Zombie Lover

It's a cute Irish bunny. Her accent is very nice.

Veleck is a super sweet girl! Nice to see her get some recognition, she deserves it.

Top Bottom