"Everyone is just one individual guy and that's all we can be in this world. We are all individually just one guy, what can we do about it? I don't know. Together we're just a bunch of guys! How can we know!?"Ceres Fauna

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Council girls are revealing some outfit accessories on Wednesday. They will then end with a Left 4 Dead (2?) collab on Kronii's channel.

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
did she trace?
Yes, I can't remember exactly what birthday gift illustration she did (out of many) where she was called out about it. Maybe someone posted it on the og thread.
She traced some Granblue Fantasy illust for a mother's day gift for pippa. Asylum post
Here are some examples of how her style varies wildly between works.

1695692496032.png1695692487563.png1695692478849.png1695692460620.png

EDIT: Found the post on the OG thread.

Last edited:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Time to shill this absolute beauty of a singer with her playing pokemon

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
CAPTCHA a Tako by @mpien6.jpg

Good luck, fucker

SSRB danger hug by @cipher4109.png

SSRBs looking suspiciously cute (and looking a bit like Takodachis here, too)

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter

Council girls are revealing some outfit accessories on Wednesday. They will then end with a Left 4 Dead (2?) collab on Kronii's channel.

That explains why IRyS is not part of this collab, it's related to live2d updates. Hahahahahahaha...:painpeko:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Yes, I can't remember exactly what birthday gift illustration she did (out of many) where she was called out about it. Maybe someone posted it on the og thread.
She traced some Granblue Fantasy illust for a mother's day gift for pippa. Asylum post

Sena is generally a decent artist - she even drew and rigged her current vtuber model. I don' tknow why she thought that tracing for one of her drawings was a good idea, even if it was done for a free gift.

To also be clear, there's no evidence that she's traced for any commissions that she's been paid for.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
That explains why IRyS is not part of this collab, it's related to live2d updates. Hahahahahahaha...:painpeko:
This was supposed to be a joke, not a prediction of the future.
foto_no_exif (86).jpg
:depressedtako:

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

lol she def traced the mothers day one. good artists should have different styles tho

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter

justheretolurk

It looks like it's for an agency called "V-SOUR." She added the tag to her Twitter name and mentions it here:

I can't find any mention of "V-SOUR" elsewhere on Twitter that isn't either a post by her or in reference to vegan sour cream, though. Maybe it's some sort of joke?

Breaking my lurker status to provide this link
VSour
Looks like some kind of new mythic-like agency that popped out a few months ago, not really a vtuber corpo

node

Santa's Little Diversity Hire
Breaking my lurker status to provide this link
VSour
Looks like some kind of new mythic-like agency that popped out a few months ago, not really a vtuber corpo
smh, Sour Grape will go to such lengths to dodge her sub goal promises, she'll create and fund a corpo just to trash her SEO.

You're playing Baldur's Gate, and dating the druid, Sawa :smugpipi:

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
She's obviously not naive enough about some of the stuff she posts and is doing some of it for the coombaiting boost (like how she started to make shorts with subway surfer playing under her song) but it's pretty clear how sexually frustrated she is. Anyone that watches her enough knows she has some actual issues in that department and she's pretty insecure about it. I genuinely fear for the man she eventually falls in love with and gets intimate with. Uruka is going to unleash her all her sexual frustration on them and will likely shatter their pelvis.
I already watch the bear you dont have to hard sell her to me like that

In other news, tell your grooming targets that PixelLink is open game again

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
This was supposed to be a joke, not a prediction of the future.
View attachment 46950
:depressedtako:
I can’t remember exactly, but I feel like she hinted that the casual outfit might still be this year maybe?! (Or maybe she explicitly said it wasn’t this year, I dunno, my memory is shot)
I’ve said it before, but give her the DeskMatRyS outfit as lounge/sleepwear, give her the Holomeet outfit as casual. Bam, two great outfits already designed.
(I know, I know, this would ruin her ‘outfit budget’ and just ‘opportunity-cost’ us out of getting whatever stuff is actually in the works)

Awoogers

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Grimmi is asking chat about the guinea bee.
>Clueless
1695698097955.png

Awoogers

Gods (un)healthiest soldier Rin Penrose has now discovered the wonders of an apple

My oshi is now a dime bit healthier and im all for it:sanasmile:

Top Bottom