"Protein God-do issu Arnold Schwarzenegger, hai, let's watch Terminator with me!"Kannagi Loki
  • 🔥 THE MONTH OF FIRE CASUALTY LIST 🔥

03: First Stage Production's Whole 1st Gen || thread
    06: Hololive's Minato Aqua || Thread
    06: Everyone who thought Mori was fat || Post
    07: Hex Haywire || Post
    08: Former YouTube CEO Susan Wojcicki || Post
    16: Vtuber Agency Yume+ || THREAD
    18: EIEN's Kilia Kurayami || Post

• On Monday 22:00 UTC/10PM GMT I'm doing a livestream to discuss my plans for the site & related media channels going forward. If you have any questions, feedback, ideas or other comments you want me to discuss, @ me in the forum discussion thread with them, or send me a DM. This is a critical opportunity to share such things with me, as it will affect how I proceed for at least the next few months. Also no, I am not selling out to Brave Group. Yet.

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

God's Strongest Mozumite

Gaod help me.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

niggaphil

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Do they even still sell those things? They were a meme of the decadent 1980s, weren't they? Having a giant bladder with a room-ruining amount of water in it seems like a bad idea. What do you do if you need to move it? Surely it's too heavy to lift and carry and dragging it along the floor seems like a really bad idea.

I think I'll stick to just buying the cheapest mattress Costco sells. Hasn't done me wrong yet.

They're sold empty and have a frame. You put the frame and shit in place then have to run a fucking hose to it to fill it up. You do the same kind of thing in reverse to drain them. No one's moving a full waterbed bladder. I've not seen one in maybe 30 years but a casual google seems to suggest they're even more durable nowadays. Still awkward shit to sleep in I'd imagine, you can improve the materials all you want but at the end of the day I'd rather sleep on a solid tile floor.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
IRyS is a master though. In comparison Uruka just blurts it. IRyS is so good at accidentally-on-purpose she's tricked everyone into thinking she merely has a dirty subconscious. The only way you realize it's all deliberate is after you see her on a different account.
Eh, she pretty obviously has many moments where she is genuinely making dirty jokes on IRyS. Other than that, her unintentional YabaIRyS moments are because she says something in a weird way (Living in Japan for 10+ years has obviously done some weird shit to her English) and chat zeroes in on that because of her reputation. Her chats on Namirin are not all that different than as IRyS. A lot of the same cursed topics, but she doesn't apply her Holo filter. It isn't like she goes full-VShojo, though.

Kalion

:)
It looks like it's for an agency called "V-SOUR." She added the tag to her Twitter name and mentions it here:

I can't find any mention of "V-SOUR" elsewhere on Twitter that isn't either a post by her or in reference to vegan sour cream, though. Maybe it's some sort of joke?

I don't know who this is or anything about them, but what is the possibility some rando DM'd her and said "hey wanna join my corpo?" and had her sign some shitty contract? Sounds like a scam you could get away with on desperate 2 views.

Charlemagne

The Eternal Lurker
For those unaware Pippa did another AI stream, and one of the characters got picked up

There was a voice reveal too, so it's confirmed it is a girl and not the vermintide. Also Sena is modeling and rigging another one of the characters, not sure if she's planning on using it or if she has a friend she wants to give it too.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
There was a voice reveal too, so it's confirmed it is a girl and not the vermintide. Also Sena is modeling and rigging another one of the characters, not sure if she's planning on using it or if she has a friend she wants to give it too.
who would want a traced model tho :ironmousekek:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon

Awoogers

Its not everyday I get to talk about SMITE and Vtubers, but I was checking the datamining blog and I noticed this.

View attachment 46913
They already made skins for the most prominent members, who could possibly be left? Troontreya? Not-Pikamee? Geega?
Shit if henya is in I might just play the game again

Anime Fan

Awoogers

She's obviously not naive enough about some of the stuff she posts and is doing some of it for the coombaiting boost (like how she started to make shorts with subway surfer playing under her song) but it's pretty clear how sexually frustrated she is. Anyone that watches her enough knows she has some actual issues in that department and she's pretty insecure about it. I genuinely fear for the man she eventually falls in love with and gets intimate with. Uruka is going to unleash her all her sexual frustration on them and will likely shatter their pelvis.
:BijouBijou:hell yeah:BijouBijou:

Kirsche is continuing to make ASMR content

Of course, since it's Kirsche, it's not allowed to be regular, normal ASMR

I'm blaming proctor for this

Please don't make another ASMR bossman for everything that is holy

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
3hpp4q.png

"Ungraduation"'? You can have a degree revoked but obviously this is a JP idol term that westies use without understanding. Should've just said "hiatus" then return from hiatus (tho doing so in a single day is still very silly)

Holographic concert with Akami and others. Surprising considering it's in Argentina and the tech can't be cheap.

It was Amazing but of course all of this is sponsored by IVREA and these guys below who work with Crunchyroll,Bandai,GSC,etc.
These companies are from Argentina but IVREA has all of their money in Spain and Finnland
1695690823924.png
Happy for Akami

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
I'm blaming proctor for this

Please don't make another ASMR bossman for everything that is holy

Sounds like a challenge to me.

Awoogers

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
It was Amazing but of course all of this is sponsored by IVREA and these guys below who work with Crunchyroll,Bandai,GSC,etc.
These companies are from Argentina but IVREA has all of their money in Spain and Finnland
View attachment 46935
Happy for Akami
IIRC Yamato mostly has brazilian capital. Looks like they're partnered with Bandai and GoodSmile too.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
A challenge if you get swarmed by fujos a few streams after
With Vox attempting to leave the male(?) British asmr market, proctor is shooting to fill in the gap left since Vox pulled out (in more ways than one).

Top Bottom