• 🔥 THE MONTH OF FIRE CASUALTY LIST 🔥

03: First Stage Production's Whole 1st Gen || thread
    06: Hololive's Minato Aqua || Thread
    06: Everyone who thought Mori was fat || Post
    07: Hex Haywire || Post
    08: Former YouTube CEO Susan Wojcicki || Post
    16: Vtuber Agency Yume+ || THREAD
    18: EIEN's Kilia Kurayami || Post

• On Monday 22:00 UTC/10PM GMT I'm doing a livestream to discuss my plans for the site & related media channels going forward. If you have any questions, feedback, ideas or other comments you want me to discuss, @ me in the forum discussion thread with them, or send me a DM. This is a critical opportunity to share such things with me, as it will affect how I proceed for at least the next few months. Also no, I am not selling out to Brave Group. Yet.

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Google really did it to her again :whatastory:

For some reason, it translated "Hootsie" as "ecchi" so now it looks like she's saying it was perfect because there was a lot of erotic abuse.
Hahahahahaha...yeah. With that confirmation, I decided to put the image the JP's posted into the image translator: 1695531169750.png

Anime Fan

Erina's doing some karaoke right now.

Also apparently she's got a cover premiering after.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
A Fuwawa solo stream.. gonna be interesting to see how she handles it.

She made a member post like 2 days ago asking people for suggestions on what to do for a solo stream, some suggested drawing and some talking, other people suggested her to play a game she likes, i'm surprised she went with a horror game.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
A Fuwawa solo stream.. gonna be interesting to see how she handles it.

Fuwawa isn't real, this is all just smoke and mirrors to placate Mococo's delusions, for real for real (fr fr)

Mococo pretending to be Fuwawa while mysteriously "busy" will only worsen her condition

She must come to terms with her psychosis before it's too late

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Auri Lunami - one of the girls SS Isa has raided and collab'd with - is playing Spec Ops: The Line. She's seems to be having a hard time with the torture and white phosphorus, as might be expected.

E: It broke her and she's closed the game entirely.

Last edited:

Een Gevolg

Undead Nurse #1
Early Adopter

Terumi talks about adding the word honkai to Urban Dictionary as "Filipino word for gay sex" so that her friends would stop talking about Honkai Impact when they're meeting up, it's still on there if you look it up

Clem the Gem

Unknown member
Early Adopter
I feel that expanding your horizons with learning another language and consequently, another culture, broadens your horizons by a lot and changes oneself for a more tolerant individual, thus more chill and happier. EOPs are also missing out with not understanding regional comedy.
Sounds all well and good, but always remember The Emperor's teachings:

thought.png

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
At this point I'm surprised Terry Crews' son hasn't become a VTuber yet considering he did a collab with Zentreya a while back.

Maybe he already is one but using one of those white models that black people keep bitching about cuz "muh representation".

Has she given any indication for why she's doing it? Or any previews on how it's going to look? I admittedly don't watch her too much but I always thought her model was just fine considering the character she's going with.
No clue. I havent watched Pochi too much due to her timezone being somewhat EU-based and too early for me to watch.

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
They can easily rectify that by announcing Obsydia 3D debut. Seriously, I wonder WTF happened behind the scene for them to go from "Yeah we'll have 3D model ready for everyone up to Noctyx" to "Welp still no 3D for our 2nd wave who's been there for 2 years."
Since the homeland isn't on the clearnet I can't find Scuttles post but here is an experts post that is sort of relevant
Basically, Niji has a shit ton of talents and they all can get 3d after 100k subs. Even the super popular nipple boy Lauren only just got his.
Here's something interesting if you like football. VEE's Kokuyou Lira who speaks Italian is an AC Milan fan and does Serie A Milan watchalongs. Stream starts at 9.45PM JST and kickoff at 10PM JST.

I guess the best thing is that it's pretty much out of her control. Last week her team got rolled 5-1 by their city rivals Internazionale and she was seething with some desk slams heard during the watchalong. Looks like Italians are even in her chat.

Also at 1AM JST she opens her bar (probably drinking zatsu to celebrate or lament the result).

My dislike for AC aside, this is a great idea. Vtubers that like sports will be tapping into a massive existing market.
Nano's found a fascinatingly deranged follower.

Archive

@Lurker McSpic needs to chill

Enjoy something amazing

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Wardog

SUCCULENT CHINESE MEAL

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Auri Lunami - one of the girls SS Isa has raided and collab'd with - is playing Spec Ops: The Line. She's seems to be having a hard time with the torture and white phosphorus, as might be expected.

E: It broke her and she's closed the game entirely.

so many people play this game not fully understanding. they leave older and wiser.

Jokes aside I think this is the only case where
your POV is an unreliable narrator and it works so damn well obviously white phosphorus is the stand out part but playing through the game and replying it realizing it's not just hallucinations and weird fuckery this is the STORY of what happened and hes changing details to fit his psychosis the little changes to the ending could of been done better but the endings overall were done really well

Remember when Military shooters at least had some interesting stories? The Line COD 3 (or was it 4? both?) Bad Company Solider of Fortune Medal of Honor

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

Miran has been singing and playing violin for the last 40ish minutes. Again, highly recommended.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
IMG_20230924_155139.jpg
Maybe you wouldnt be so much stressed to the point of having skin issue if you dont try being a twittertard or engaging in twitter feud in the first place, mana.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Fun stream later tonight

Hopefully they don't end up like her

Archive

Top Bottom