"The doctor suspected stomach bacteria, to figure that out he needed me to shit in a cup. So I have to go to the hospital for a bunch of stuff, but also to drop off a cup of shit. I took a bunch of laxatives that day, I drank a coffee, I drank some aloe vera juice, I ate some spinach, had some orange juice, long story short, I shat my soul out later that day. The worst part was I had to scoop the mousse au chocolat into this fucking cup. It was so moussie, and chunky. The medicine I am taking, it seems to help. The first night was still rough, but this night, I feel great. I feel very gassy. Hopefully whatever it is the medicines are working well against that, and now we just hope and preygge (Pray) that when I call on Monday they didn't find anything else that's suspicious."Shylily

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Is Ina the only vtuber you watch you have yet to upset?
He has previously mentioned that he outright holds back for Clio Aite. He doesn't want her to know what he's really like. Like a schoolboy crushing on an older woman.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
The lady who collabed with our Doomer Groomer everyone

UberSoldat

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Suzullan singing at 8PM JST.

It's almost a year since she started this channel which led to the events surrounding her termination from Riot Music.

UniVirtual's Ohga Ruki to collab with Vsinger-pianist Tsuruno Tsuru at 9PM JST.

They will be on Ruki's channel for an hour before moving to Tsuru's channel.

Fujii Aoi with another Key anime/galge song cover, this time Chiisana Tenohira at 8PM JST.

What if Pekora is possessed by the Niji spirit?

Looks like the first VSpo EN personnel is British starring Yakumo Beni.

Edit: Tier's stream is for tomorrow.

Last edited:

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter

21st Century Pipkin Man

rabbit's foot, vomit drawer
@The Proctor nice show

So, we just had the TVA anniversary stream. Good stream. Rather than write up notes for six hours, I'll just make a few memes instead.

Featured in the Collab:
Proctor

View attachment 46623
I actually wanted to say I'm really proud of him for not dropping his spaghetti in front of his kamioshi. You did great, big guy.

Bug Eater

They can easily rectify that by announcing Obsydia 3D debut. Seriously, I wonder WTF happened behind the scene for them to go from "Yeah we'll have 3D model ready for everyone up to Noctyx" to "Welp still no 3D for our 2nd wave who's been there for 2 years."
Basically, Niji has a shit ton of talents and they all can get 3d after 100k subs. Even the super popular nipple boy Lauren only just got his.
That's an exceptional case though - the rest of his wave had their 3D debuts like a couple of months after nipplegate, I think we can probably assume the delay was related to that. IIRC VOLTACTION debuted a few months after Obsydia (and that's based on their VTA debut, not Niji) and still got their 3Ds before them.

I'm guessing they still want to do the big EN concert before Obsydia will be able to have their 3D debuts (which is really fucking lame) - the lure of selling a gorillion dollars worth of Luxiem acrylic standees is too strong. As a side note, apparently Luxiem and Noctyx are currently in Japan for work but I don't know if they've been there long enough for a 3D recording. I feel like if they don't have it by the end of the year they will definitely push to have it before the end of the next fiscal year (March 2024). I just want to see Selen & the other girls doing dumb shit in 3D, I really don't care about the concert.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter

UberSoldat

That's an exceptional case though - the rest of his wave had their 3D debuts like a couple of months after nipplegate, I think we can probably assume the delay was related to that. IIRC VOLTACTION debuted a few months after Obsydia (and that's based on their VTA debut, not Niji) and still got their 3Ds before them.

I'm guessing they still want to do the big EN concert before Obsydia will be able to have their 3D debuts (which is really fucking lame) - the lure of selling a gorillion dollars worth of Luxiem acrylic standees is too strong. As a side note, apparently Luxiem and Noctyx are currently in Japan for work but I don't know if they've been there long enough for a 3D recording. I feel like if they don't have it by the end of the year they will definitely push to have it before the end of the next fiscal year (March 2024). I just want to see Selen & the other girls doing dumb shit in 3D, I really don't care about the concert.
Imagine having foreign branches for more than 4 years now and only managing to pump out 4 3D debuts total. As a nijifriend, I'm finding it harder and harder to root for them at this point considering the circumstances the livers are in.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Botan's team is about to fight for 3rd place! I am dead tired but I'll be rooting for her hard :sanasmile:

Korone is just as nervous too.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Girigiri Warukunai Watame.

Bees are a unicorn's ideal. Almost all female, and the males get murdered after they dared to have sex.

Limkin

I really want to read the internal justification that management gave to livers for why it was cancelled. It's obvious it was different than covid, judging by their reaction so at least they aren't at "we are totally cool with lying to employees" stage, only at "we are totally cool with lying to customers". How far does a company need to push in a bad direction, cancelling events with bs public reasons, prohibiting collaborations, denying contend ideas with zero justifications, making livers be the punching bag and take the blame for corpo decisions, before one of them goes full menhera and starts posting screenshots of internal chats. What is a breaking point where "they will fire me for this" stops being a valid threat and become empty words because you wanted out anyway

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Botan's team is about to fight for 3rd place! I am dead tired but I'll be rooting for her hard :sanasmile:

Korone is just as nervous too.

Fuck... Botan crying. :ameraintear: Poor thing. I just want to give her a hug. I don't think I've felt this shitty and sad since Coco's graduation.

Last edited:

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter

Elite Miko

Early Adopter

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
So, we just had the TVA anniversary stream. Good stream. Rather than write up notes for six hours, I'll just make a few memes instead.

Featured in the Collab:
Proctor

View attachment 46623
View attachment 46631

Kirsche
View attachment 46627

Proctor and Kirsche Collab
View attachment 46629

Thrrang:
sopranos.png

Reticule
Deranged-1974-2.jpg

Superduper
View attachment 46625

If you don’t have six hours to spare for another livestream (it was a pretty good stream), at least watch the time Proctor gets his Kirsche collab. .

Oh, and Proctor, I'd start screenshotting and organizing forum posts, if you want to share threads in the future.

And if you want to hear my awkward ass I'm the second call in after Superduper
It really is frustrating. I've been in this position a thousand times and it never gets easier. For how well you did, for how close the match was, for how much you practiced, the loss just feels that much worse. That breakdown had me tearing up too. It was fucking heartbreaking seeing her like that.

But at the end of it, she said she'll do her best next time. She hasn't given up yet and that's what matters. She gets all my support for as long as she wants to keep playing.
Sometimes you just gotta let it out before you hop right back on the horse sasuga fps lioness

Last edited:

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
It really is frustrating. I've been in this position a thousand times and it never gets easier. For how well you did, for how close the match was, for how much you practiced, the loss just feels that much worse. That breakdown had me tearing up too. It was fucking heartbreaking seeing her like that.

But at the end of it, she said she'll do her best next time. She hasn't given up yet and that's what matters. She gets all my support for as long as she wants to keep playing.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
@The Proctor nice show

I actually wanted to say I'm really proud of him for not dropping his spaghetti in front of his kamioshi. You did great, big guy.
I wouldn't say Proctor didn't drop his spaghetti, but Kirsche seemed to enjoy chatting with Proctor. They had really good chemistry and tangents together, I'd definitely tune in to the two of them collabing again.

FoundrArc

I just want to know
A schizo's work is never done.
I discovered that Ina is playing in a four person Baldur's Gate 3 game, and the three of her friends she's been playing with. If you aren't a weirdo this has big "who cares" energy, but I set my mind to it so I had to see it through.
Maybe it'll prove an entertaining read.
Two of Ina's Steam friends, AhtiIsAmazing and Maguro have often been playing in multiplayer BG3 lobbies from around 8pm - 12am PST for a couple weeks now. One of them (Maguro) typically hides their game status during this time, which I thought was odd.
This is the friend in question https://steamcommunity.com/id/n1neteen (Maguro)
We can see that he uploads a lot of screenshots
1695548983655.png
and in one of those screenshots we find the following: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=3037253458
1695549027643.png
This is the relevant part:
1695549112985.png
In BG3 you can vote on dialogue options when your party member is talking. Your vote is represented by your steam profile pic.
The profile picture above matches Ina's personal account, https://steamcommunity.com/id/leggomygekko. She's a mutual friend with everyone in this lobby. You can double check this yourself if you want by running it through steamID.uk: https://steamid.uk/profile/76561198079221781
gekko1.png
gekko2.png
(The other two players can be proven in a variety of ways but this screenshot sums it up nicely.)
1695549077117.png
Matching up all the steam profile images to names the other players are Ahti (AhtiIsAmazing, as mentioned earlier) and Miyuki (miyukihime, has game/friend status hidden).
Maguro has played this game a lot on his own time, but thankfully Ahti has seemingly only ever played this game multiplayer:1695549887384.png
(At least, the 6 or 7 times I checked he was only ever in a multiplayer lobby. I don't have a problem.)

This clocks Ina's playtime in at around 27 hours. This includes today, their session went from about 10:30PM until 12:30AM PST, Ina made a member's post ~3 minutes afterwards.

There's some other details I gleaned by watching through streams of Maguro's solo BG3 game and by comparing some steam achievement timestamps, but this post is long enough as is. The steam screenshots alone get the point across.
Personally I find it annoying that Ina complains of being busy/tired all the time and still finds time for stuff like this, but again, I'm the schizo here.
(It's also nice that Ina doesn't really have any unicorn fans, since she plays games almost exclusively with dudes)

Top Bottom