"I ate this 'very blacky' banana"Kannagi Loki

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Void Scribas

The best part about marrying Dizzy is you get a free Ember that comes with her, because they pretty much non-joked how if either of them gets a husband he will have to accept they will be together anyway. So you can just make Dizzy sit in a cuck chair while you two enjoy things. You might ask me, why not marry Ember instead? Because then you miss out on the emotional trauma of "he only married me because of my hot friend"

I would not survive that threesome, but I don't give a fuck.

Some men want to conquer Mars.

Others want to explore the depths of the ocean

As for me, I have some fallopian tubes to destroy, even if I die in the process.

JMForte

I hope no one's missing out on a date with Best Deer! (She's currently cucking her chat and they're trying to reload an old save.)

Iori.png
That's fucking weird.

Salado

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter

Unseiso Dragon

Seiso? Say No!

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Can someone spoonfeed me on whatever the fuck is going on here?

dTB9NBs.png

dTBHlt9.png
dTBJHR2.png

Archive 1 / 2

at this point, she should be a cautionary tale for any content creator, not just chuubas:

stop posting all of your personal information on your social media, please, I am begging you, do not underestimate autists on the internet

and then another few footnotes about who you choose to represent your community, the inevitable implosion because of it, nothing that hasn't already been said in a million different ways
See the thing is, I expect most people to have glaring holes in their opsec. A normal individual isn't used to having strangers on the internet pinpointing their exact location using reflections on sunglasses or doorknobs in hotel brochures.

But Hexa isn't normal, she's terminally online and has had an account on the Kiwi Farms since 2017. She should know better.

VSoyBoy

Last edited:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Can someone spoonfeed me on whatever the fuck is going on here?

dTB9NBs.png

dTBHlt9.png
dTBJHR2.png

Archive 1 / 2

See the thing is, I expect most people to have glaring holes in their opsec. A normal individual isn't used to having strangers on the internet pinpointing their exact location using reflections on sunglasses or doorknobs in hotel brochures.

But Hexa isn't normal, she's terminally online and has had an account on the Kiwi Farms since 2017. She should know better.
Check the Twitter thread here

But Mozzu is a... fucking trainwreck LOL gg and all that

Salado

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Just tuned into the Advent Anniversary stream.. wasn't expecting some girl fail meals.. popcorn, donuts, ham, marshmallows, pudding, seaweed, avocado and chocolate :confusedshuba:

edit: I think they're making crepes from these ingredients, ok maybe not so bad.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Just tuned into the Advent Anniversary stream.. wasn't expecting some girl fail meals.. popcorn, donuts, ham, marshmallows, pudding, seaweed, avocado and chocolate :confusedshuba:

please look forward to the imminent tummy hort tweets

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
So Cici gets her membership, I wonder when is Liz membership opening?
Liz said hers will be next weekend. She didn't want to overlap with Gigi and Ceci.

As a reward they get a Level 1000 Fjordhawk, regardless if they already reached their 3 pet limit
Adding to this a little, apparently the reason why winning this was cool is because the Fjordhawk is a super useful dino. No matter where you die, it can always carry your stuff and fly back to you, preventing you from losing all your items. And since it's level 1000, it won't get killed by anything else on the server. Something especially useful for Miko. Also Subaru's mammoth is named Oozora Muki Muki Heaven Elite (combining her, Aki and Miko's names since they all helped get it). She also changed the name of her reaper from Stellar Symphony to to ドSスイカ (Super Sadist Watermelon) thanks to Okayu being Okayu. Her Pteranodon is also named Subaru 2. Though it died in today's raid so Aqua helped her get an argen that she named Subaru 3.

Botan came back earlier today after her 2-week break :pomuLove:

Some stuff she talked about:
  • Saw how everyone has been on ARK. She said on twitter earlier that she wanted to join, but would feel bad about joining mid-way. Even more so cause she and Nene planned to join together, but Nene had to take her sudden break and Botan wouldn't feel right playing without her.
  • She does feel bad about not joining though, so she might backseat Polka on the last day for fun.
  • There's also the RAGE SF6 Team Tournament coming up this weekend, with scrims starting soon, so she's mainly going to be grinding this week. She talked a bit about her team and how it was funny that Shinji, her captain, picked his members cause they all play rare characters with command grabs.
  • She knows she's the one with the least tournament experience and likely the weakest player, so she'll be counting on mentally defeating her opponents with their lack of Lily matchup experience. Chat told her Aruran hasn't really entered a big tournament like this so he'll be pretty nervous but on the other hand, Pururu has a ton of experience and will be really tough.
  • All 4 vtubers will be playing online, while everyone else will be at the venue. Like what CR Cup last year.
  • After that, there's the NePoLaBo Live Event in mid-August, so she'll be preparing for that too.
  • The sushi restaurant chain Sushiro is doing a special collab with SF6. Botan wants to go with Subaru, but knows that it has to be one of the smaller locations. With her laugh and Subaru's duck noises, it's almost guaranteed they'll get doxxed in one of the big locations. (Subaru already went to a Sushiro with Lui, but said she wants to go again wtih Kanade and Botan).
  • She spent the first few days of her break resting. She also went home and visited her family. The rest of the time was spent preparing for something huge in August. She'll be making an "announcement of an announcement" on the 30th (Her wording was a bit weird here so I'm not sure if it's really an announcement of an announcement or an actual announcement).
  • She did say she really needs everyone's help for whatever she's announcing, almost like charging a Spirit Bomb. Even overseas fans can look forward to this.
  • Told everyone they stay cool this summer. It'll be a busy summer but she'll do her best!

Last edited:

Salado

Salado

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

RiverBear

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Clara is showing us her forest :dokiSmug:

Last edited:

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Advent talking about how much they love each other and how none of them expected to get so close cause they're all introverted kinda got me fucked up
:inatiredl:

Their new original song is about to premiere:

niggaphil

Top Bottom