"Because of what happened with a prior graduation in the company, I had already been told by my senpais that oftentimes suspensions would be disguised as 'breaks' by the talents. Now, I understand why."Zaion LanZa

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Rrata

Gringo Tolerable
Early Adopter

Ensok

Early Adopter

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Holo provide decent salary (over 1k$/mo) even when you don't do any numbers. Is there any other corpo publicly known to do so?
Do they? Where did you get that amount from?

We knew Cover paid SOME talents a very minimal salary back in the day, we don't know if this has changed.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I think we are in Kroniis bottom left moment, a week from now everybody will just acclimate and just move on like business as usual.
Obviously, whole thing is a nothingburger, there's just nothing else to pay attention to.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

Fantastic stream so far, I've learned that a viola has the following parts (not a joke):
Pegs
A pegbox
"Fingering" which is what you do to the section of strings that are near the
G scroll
F-hole

Wellful of Wails

I still find it funny that they gave the 2nd largest tittied model to the one woman who is the most sensitive about people pointing them out even if they're not real
I suspect she told them what they wanted to hear to get the job. Fishman has no language barrier to worry about for most of his talent and even he admits every one of these women under his employ appeared like different people to him during the hiring process. Imagine trying to interview Myth and Council through however many levels of translation and manager broken telephone. And once she's in, she doesn't have to hide that she's a cold fish, because nobody is going to hold her accountable for "not soliciting sexual harassment" or whatever phrasing the genderfucked use these days to describe harmless observations.

Alternatively, there was no deceit or miscommunication whatsoever, and they pegged her for exactly the awkward, androgynous fruitcake she is, so they gave her Wada Motherfucking Arco, blessings upon her house, as a momma for that fat titty artwork Wadarco's great at as a deliberate attempt not to mesh with her personality, but to compensate for it. This option is vastly less likely, but very fun to think about.

frz

Kronii and Kiara are outliers imo
Fauna didnt have much besides the "we're not friends", Bae just keeps to herself from what ive seen and Irys just has the retardation of letting retarded whales like Alexander Babski still be unbanned in her chat. and id argue that they succesfuly overcame the loss in momentum from Sana by very smartly integrating Irys into Gen 2, especially affter the Vsinger thing didnt seemingly pan out
Myth only recently has been in hiatus or undisposed, Mori overcame being one-guyed to an extent, i know Ame had a couple moments but those are probably from way back then

Dont forget that while its mostly autism, EN3 did have FWMC get tismed at for doing more JP shit and Nerissa is disliked by some due to her personality.
continue the bait, Gen 2 is fucking weird man, they had this really strong momentum with the cooking off-collab and then the 3D stream and then they just... disappeared into the void. That promise stream was 8 month ago and they never did anything since. Mumei disappeared, Irys went full JP and cut off from EN, Kronii completely cut off from anyone not kaela. Jesus christ Fauna had less hours streamed than Mumei in April.
Hololive is pretty much the only place where "streamers" can just not "stream" and still live comfortably, not like any of them even active on their PL beside Irys milking patreon money.
Holo provide decent salary (over 1k$/mo) even when you don't do any numbers. Is there any other corpo publicly known to do so?
Aviel says he does give salary. Phase might not have considered how broke yuri was and started stealing from the jar and then gets fired. Nijisanji definitely not, vshojo definitely not.

Last edited:

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Do they? Where did you get that amount from?

We knew Cover paid SOME talents a very minimal salary back in the day, we don't know if this has changed.
Don't remember exacty, i think it was in some financial reports or IR docs. 1200 or 1400, something like that

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
continue the bait, Gen 2 is fucking weird man, they had this really strong momentum with the cooking off-collab and then the 3D stream and then they just... disappeared into the void. That promise stream was 8 month ago and they never did anything since. Mumei disappeared, Irys went full JP and cut off from EN, Kronii completely cut off from anyone not kaela. Jesus christ Fauna had less hours streamed than Mumei in April.
Hololive is pretty much the only place where "streamers" can just not "stream" and still live comfortably, not like any of them even active on their PL beside Irys milking patreon money.
Graduate all of them so we can complain and bait about another corpo. Graduation is the only way to stop the timeloops.
I suspect she told them what they wanted to hear to get the job. Fishman has no language barrier to worry about for most of his talent and even he admits every one of these women under his employ appeared like different people to him during the hiring process.
Phase jumpscare.

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
RandomVtuberEdits put out a fan MV for Jelly's banger that she released earlier
GKcu-BR7-Xs-AAl-ZNw.png

Ensok

Early Adopter
I don't mind them not collabing that much with each other since that's not something every gen does in general. IRyS can go JP if she wants, it's only an issue when they end up barely streaming like Gura and Mumei. At least we have Advent who all stream a lot and do a bunch of stuff together still.

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
I suspect she told them what they wanted to hear to get the job. Fishman has no language barrier to worry about for most of his talent and even he admits every one of these women under his employ appeared like different people to him during the hiring process. Imagine trying to interview Myth and Council through however many levels of translation and manager broken telephone. And once she's in, she doesn't have to hide that she's a cold fish, because nobody is going to hold her accountable for "not soliciting sexual harassment" or whatever phrasing the genderfucked use these days to describe harmless observations.

Alternatively, there was no deceit or miscommunication whatsoever, and they pegged her for exactly the awkward, androgynous fruitcake she is, so they gave her Wada Motherfucking Arco, blessings upon her house, as a momma for that fat titty artwork Wadarco's great at as a deliberate attempt not to mesh with her personality, but to compensate for it. This option is vastly less likely, but very fun to think about.
1715835836933.gif

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Allow me to break the faggotry with this beautiful art

Salado

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
This motherfucker always delivers.

Lumi should wear it ties at the front, and everyone else should wear it ties at the back.

Salado

Something serious I just saw.

Clio's up to a magnetic resonance imaging test (like 5hs ago).

Last time I heard about her condition was months ago and it was in remission, I hope she got/gets good news again.

El Rrata

Gringo Tolerable
Early Adopter
Gen 2 is fucking weird man, they had this really strong momentum with the cooking off-collab and then the 3D stream and then they just... disappeared into the void. That promise stream was 8 month ago and they never did anything since. Mumei disappeared, Irys went full JP and cut off from EN, Kronii completely cut off from anyone not kaela. Jesus christ Fauna had less hours streamed than Mumei in April.
That isn't weird. Full gen collabs are not common outside ID. Gen 5 and gamers probably have them the most. Bae is always busy with projects. Mumei has been sick. IRyS and Kronii both had spats of being sick, plus doing a lot of prepwork for their BDay lives and they are all spread out over different timezones.

Kronii has a Patreon and does streams there, too.

God's Strongest Dragoon

so what did we have in a single day? was it 3 :polkawomanmoment:
>Kiara being retarded in twitter
>Miori being retarded in twitter
>Kronii being retarded in twitter
what I love the most is this :polkawomanmoment: havers would rater reply to baitYamanbas than to engage with their actual fanbase, I guess the only way to get a vtuber to acknowledge your existence is to one guy them. but well women will :polkawomanmoment: until the end of time. :BijouBijou:
This man is salty that he gets ignored on twitter as his oshi instead gives attention to the 1-guy chad.
Wait until is weekend and my oshi get another game to get autistic about
which one you referring to this time?

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
It's kinda smart tbh, talents can semi-retire in Hololive instead of graduating and going to a permanent retirement home like vshojo. Cover can continue to sell their merch and the girls can come back when they're low on $$ or feel "mentally healthy" enough to stream for a while. New gens can still debut, the NA time zones won't be over crowded and no negative graduation pr to disturb the fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom