"Hagu? HAGU!?! Oi,oi kaigainiki, ey, I'm watching you"Kaminari Clara

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Serbian Peacemakers

He is probably referring to the comment left under the clip, probably specifically around the boundaries part. I thought the clip was mostly fine but it did seem a bit odd and more passive aggressive at the end with the whole "that is really weird behavior..." and "more to me than just..." . She probably could have just left it with a more simple response, probably excluding the end, and I doubt anyone would have blinked twice at this.
This is what I was talking about yeah. I find the comment the worst part, namely the
"If people still use it ever after addressing it, then they are not part of the community because kronies respect my boundaries."
part, I can't put it into words but every part of this sentence angers me to my core. It's not even like I care about the subway jokes but I just see this comment as giving permission to her Fans to bully and shout-down anyone who makes jokes that mildly annoy her though the veil of "respecting her boundaries".
Maybe I'm just way too pessimistic and willing to see the bad in anything a popular youtuber/streamer does, but that part irks me to no end. Also she acts like a retard on twitter so there's that too.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

I still find it funny that they gave the 2nd largest tittied model to the one woman who is the most sensitive about people pointing them out even if they're not real

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I still find it funny that they gave the largest tittied model to the one woman who is the most sensitive about people pointing them out even if they're not real
If she hates them that much, she can ask for a redesign.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
If she hates them that much, she can ask for a redesign.
I think its too late by this point considering she is like 5 outfits and god knows how much merch/promos in

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Oh cool we're Kronii hates her boobs time looping again she said "boobs are good but time and place" I don't think it's that deep
:timelooping:

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
I still find it funny that they gave the 2nd largest tittied model to the one woman who is the most sensitive about people pointing them out even if they're not real
to be fair she said that there's a time and place for the jokes, she doesn't want an army of nolan's going booba awooga like a bunch of retards, don't know if the clipYamanba left that part out or not.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I think its too late by this point considering she is like 5 outfits and god knows how much merch/promos in
Aruran got his current twink model almost 4 years after debut. Fubuki got a new base model that killed all her old outfits. Flare also got a hers after 2 years and at least one outfit.

I very much don't think she hates her model at all, including the tits.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Aruran got his current twink model almost 4 years after debut. Fubuki got a new base model that killed all her old outfits. Flare also got a hers after 2 years and at least one outfit.

I very much don't think she hates her model at all, including the tits.
She probably just hates the fact that everyone will collectively turn into monkeys the second her tits are on the screen no matter the occasion

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Lets stop for a moment to see Mio
TL"I've finally stopped having nightmares about high fevers recently, so I've been playing Switch for a bit.
I've been playing Animal Crossing a little bit every day."
She seems a little better
Proceed.

USS IOWA

I think we are in Kroniis bottom left moment, a week from now everybody will just acclimate and just move on like business as usual.

Audi Vide Tace

Self-Proclaimed Lurker
Geist's Second Husband
I think we are in Kroniis bottom left moment, a week from now everybody will just acclimate and just move on like business as usual.
Kronii recently went on a rant about turning a mexican into an Eunuch. That is like half-way away from the inevitable eugenics rant she will go on :calidrinking:

We all know what that means....

@Harrow Prime You won.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Kronii recently went on a rant about turning a mexican into an Eunuch. That is like half-way away from the inevitable eugenics rant she will go on :calidrinking:

We all know what that means....

@Harrow Prime You won.
Asylumbros...

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
neat you reckon this work well with japanese? would help me a bit
I've only used it for downloading subtitles in english, but you could try replacing '"subtitleslangs": ["en"],' with '"subtitleslangs": ["ja"],'.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I think people are talking about the before and after of that moment
The way she worded these tweets i tought i was going to see a graduation annoucement later
I don't think any female Holo member has ever graduated simply because "mad", all of the graduations have either been persistent harassment, medical issues or gonered by contract.

Those kinds of "ILL FIND A BETTER PLACE ELSEWHERE/ON MY OWN!" only happen to corpos which don't offer much or have lost their appeal. Kronii still makes hella bank in Holo.

Salado

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security

Oh my god, it’s Hakos Baelz from hololive English -Promise-

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
I don't think any female Holo member has ever graduated simply because "mad", all of the graduations have either been persistent harassment, medical issues or gonered by contract.

Those kinds of "ILL FIND A BETTER PLACE ELSEWHERE/ON MY OWN!" only happen to corpos which don't offer much or have lost their appeal. Kronii still makes hella bank in Holo.
Holo provide decent salary (over 1k$/mo) even when you don't do any numbers. Is there any other corpo publicly known to do so?

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Oof.. oh girl the bunny suit is not your look...

Top Bottom