"YAGOO is best friend? No, YAGOO is... pet! YAGOO is animal friend... no, he is alien pet!"Shirakami Fubuki

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Nenélove

Please take a seat over there
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Making content that no one alive today is going to see? Fantastic use of resources, I'm sure Youtube will still exist in 100 years. and people will care. The more I see of this choob the less I give a shit.
You're not the only one, it seems that the astroturfing and gimmick didn't really catch people's attention, her stats are fucking atrocious for the amount of cash whoever is behind it all must've burned on her.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
It's great how she tried to do a no-save run, realized she was still at World 1 after almost 3 hours and immediately asked chat how to save.

Edit: "If I can beat this game with no saves, I'll officially join Hololive Gamers." -Oozora Subaru

So now she's trying a no-save run again and is back to World 1. But she's already an honorary Gamers member so I think she just enjoys suffering.
Watching her first attempts was interesting in how different adults and children approach games. When I played it as a kid, borrowing the neighbor's NES in a time before the SNES, finding the hidden coin caches was practically automatic. "Can I go up there...? YES!" and finding the warp zone was easy. Even deeply hidden shit like the multi coin block early in 4-2 that you have to smash all the blocks for were easily found.

Whereas the adult just races or, in Subaru's case, walks down the main route and misses every secret.

And I do say adult, not Subaru, because nowadays I play exactly the same way. Well, maybe not quite as straight, but certainly nowhere near as curious and experimental as I did as a kid.

Though I'd still use the damn run button.
Bro... I think you just were autistic.
Aren't we all?

Last edited:

Nenélove

Please take a seat over there
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Watching her first attempts was interesting in how different adults and children approach games. When I played it as a kid, borrowing the neighbor's NES in a time before the SNES, finding the hidden coin caches was practically automatic. "Can I go up there...? YES!" and finding the warp zone was easy. Even deeply hidden shit like the multi coin block early in 4-2 that you have to smash all the blocks for were easily found.

Whereas the adult just races or, in Subaru's case, walks down the main route and misses every secret.

And I do say adult, not Subaru, because nowadays I play exactly the same way. Well, maybe not quite as straight, but certainly nowhere near as curious and experimental as I did as a kid.

Though I'd still use the damn run button.

Bronze

Lumi will play OTXO in 12 min

Idol alert and new EN member reveal will start around the same time

Last edited:

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group

Not-Username

Being experimental SHOULD be a trait of kids.
Somehow this is observed less and less in kids.
I wonder why....:depressedtako:

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
You're not the only one, it seems that the astroturfing and gimmick didn't really catch people's attention, her stats are fucking atrocious for the amount of cash whoever is behind it all must've burned on her.

Let this be a lesson to the future: Dumb gimmicks don't work if you're still not interesting without them.

Piava

Redemption Arc

Bronze

Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
They are getting 3 new talents. Music focused. Teased girl, Enya Ignis is rebranding others will join as they are. She also made a music playlist.

They're doing the riro thing 3 more fucking times
I hope they didnt speedrun needy streamer again, but atleast that would be extremely fucking funny

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
They are getting 3 new talents. Music focused. Teased girl, Enya Ignis is rebranding others will join as they are. She also made a music playlist.

Any good predictions?
She seems like a literally who? to me (unless the other girls are well known)
Also another Loli because why not?

VSoyBoy

Michi has seemingly made it her mission to show how much of a debuff it is to grow up and live in Indonesia.
I didn't really catch the whole conversation, but on the stream with Quinn yesterday she already talked about how rough it is as a woman in Indonesia, including that short skirt = "invitation" is an actual thought process in society.

In her most recent stream she shed some light on her own personal experience.
- In her Job at a Fashion company, her Manager (about 14 years older) was very friendly with her, which she thought was a good thing at first
- The Manager gets increasingly creepy with his conversations, asking about her having a boyfriend and stuff
- Michi would always try to stay friendly with him, answering his questions while trying to stay professional, but she was getting increasingly uncomfortable
- One thing he would apparently do is just sit at her desk, so that when she had to work, she would have to either bend over to her computer or sit on his lap
- One day the dude, who is married with children, reveals to her that he took in a young girl he met on a business trip to be his mistress, paying for her apartment and education. He makes the same offer to Michi.
- Michi refuses, but again to stay on his good side, she says it's not because of the inappropriate relationship, but because she wouldn't be comfortable taking his money
- In a five-head move, the Manager proposes just fucking without paying her. This is the point Michi starts taking screenshots of their conversations
- She knows she can't take the issue to HR, because the Manager is close with them
- One day on a business trip with the Manager and the CEO, the CEO offers to drive her home. While alone with him in the car, the CEO asks about how she's getting on in the company, at which point Michi starts bringing up the things the Manager said
- She is still trying to not paint the Manager in too much of a bad light, afraid of the consequences if the CEO is buddy's with him and reacts badly
- Gigachad CEO, apparently a family man, is rightly appalled by the things the Manager is doing and fires him the next day
- Looking back, Michi says that If she wasn't alone with the CEO that day, and if he didn't specifically ask how she's doing, she would have likely just bottled it up and tried to keep going, because she didn't have any power

Also, the stream started with her being paranoid that the pest control guy she had in didn't leave for some reason and now lurks in her flat or some shit. When chat went over possible solutions to this dilemma, someone suggested crashing at Kuro's place. She said she wouldn't be comfortable with that, not because she wants to "squash the Rumours" but mostly because it's apparently just straight up illegal to live with a man who you're not related or married to.

One last thing she brought up was that she is aware of the "Retirement Home" allegations for VShojo, and that that was one of the things she kept bringing up to VShojo as a possible detriment to her joining when they tried to recruit her. She said she thinks that reputation is not fair, and in what has become a regular occurrence in her streams, she went on and on about how genuinely nice everybody in VShojo is and how she is still not comfortable taking all their help and money while they seemingly expect nothing in return.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
!Average TVA Twitch Experience!

So, we were watching the forum's resident NEET art slave goat Dena. Many shenanigans ensue. As a result, we end up on this raid message;

1715014081213.png

I force her to raid superchirami because she is a quivering pile of social anxiety and must have raid targets chosen for her by redeems.

We join the stream, and her moderator immediately bans everyone who uses that raid message.

Chirami stops what she's doing, looks at the chat, then demods the janny and unbans everyone.

And there was much rejoicing.
1715014250182.png

:kaelalaugh:

Todd's Strongest Howard

Early Adopter

So, we were watching the forum's resident NEET art slave goat Dena. Many shenanigans ensue. As a result, we end up on this raid message;

View attachment 69429

I force her to raid superchirami because she is a quivering pile of social anxiety and must have raid targets chosen for her by redeems.

We join the stream, and her moderator immediately bans everyone who uses that raid message.

Chirami stops what she's doing, looks at the chat, then demods the janny and unbans everyone.

View attachment 69430

Having a twitch account should be grounds for execution anyway.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Having a twitch account should be grounds for execution anyway.

I only watch vtubers on Twitch now. The chat experience is so superior I can't stand trying to talk to a streamer via Youtube chat anymore. The interactivity between chat and streamer is vastly better on Twitch.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

View attachment 69429

View attachment 69430

Damn.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Michi has seemingly made it her mission to show how much of a debuff it is to grow up and live in Indonesia.
I didn't really catch the whole conversation, but on the stream with Quinn yesterday she already talked about how rough it is as a woman in Indonesia, including that short skirt = "invitation" is an actual thought process in society.

In her most recent stream she shed some light on her own personal experience.
- In her Job at a Fashion company, her Manager (about 14 years older) was very friendly with her, which she thought was a good thing at first
- The Manager gets increasingly creepy with his conversations, asking about her having a boyfriend and stuff
- Michi would always try to stay friendly with him, answering his questions while trying to stay professional, but she was getting increasingly uncomfortable
- One thing he would apparently do is just sit at her desk, so that when she had to work, she would have to either bend over to her computer or sit on his lap
- One day the dude, who is married with children, reveals to her that he took in a young girl he met on a business trip to be his mistress, paying for her apartment and education. He makes the same offer to Michi.
- Michi refuses, but again to stay on his good side, she says it's not because of the inappropriate relationship, but because she wouldn't be comfortable taking his money
- In a five-head move, the Manager proposes just fucking without paying her. This is the point Michi starts taking screenshots of their conversations
- She knows she can't take the issue to HR, because the Manager is close with them
- One day on a business trip with the Manager and the CEO, the CEO offers to drive her home. While alone with him in the car, the CEO asks about how she's getting on in the company, at which point Michi starts bringing up the things the Manager said
- She is still trying to not paint the Manager in too much of a bad light, afraid of the consequences if the CEO is buddy's with him and reacts badly
- Gigachad CEO, apparently a family man, is rightly appalled by the things the Manager is doing and fires him the next day
- Looking back, Michi says that If she wasn't alone with the CEO that day, and if he didn't specifically ask how she's doing, she would have likely just bottled it up and tried to keep going, because she didn't have any power

Also, the stream started with her being paranoid that the pest control guy she had in didn't leave for some reason and now lurks in her flat or some shit. When chat went over possible solutions to this dilemma, someone suggested crashing at Kuro's place. She said she wouldn't be comfortable with that, not because she wants to "squash the Rumours" but mostly because it's apparently just straight up illegal to live with a man who you're not related or married to.

One last thing she brought up was that she is aware of the "Retirement Home" allegations for VShojo, and that that was one of the things she kept bringing up to VShojo as a possible detriment to her joining when they tried to recruit her. She said she thinks that reputation is not fair, and in what has become a regular occurrence in her streams, she went on and on about how genuinely nice everybody in VShojo is and how she is still not comfortable taking all their help and money while they seemingly expect nothing in return.
"That reputation isn't fair!!!" As they've only poached has beens and continue to do the bare minimum as content. If they don't want to be seen as that they should maybe stop poaching has beens.
I do feel sorry for the bitches living in muslim shitholes and if I had the power I'd swap every feminist under the sun for them. With her money she should move out of there, get a greencard and never come back.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Gaod help me.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Mozumi Pichi is playing Fallout today, I'm not sure which one yet (EDIT: it's the original :nenebased:) but the important thing is she looks like an atom bomb in that vault suit :MozumiPichi:

Also she's at 25k subs now YIPPEE :sanasmile:
1715015325711.png

Last edited:

Todd's Strongest Howard

Early Adopter
I only watch vtubers on Twitch now. The chat experience is so superior I can't stand trying to talk to a streamer via Youtube chat anymore. The interactivity between chat and streamer is vastly better on Twitch.

I'm sure all the flashing lights, bells and whistles and funny memes are necessary to keep your focus for more than 5 minutes between economic diatribes and political treatises you pen in their chat.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
she is still not comfortable taking all their help and money while they seemingly expect nothing in return.
Japanese Domestic Abuser Number one :menhera::unauthorizedmemes:: DONT MIND IF I DO

Top Bottom