"I don't think you are preventing world war 3 by arguing with people on the internet"Pipkin Pippa

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Tomoe Carmine in Dead Space

And she is released a new cover

Bam playing Xenoblade

Fatum Ruptor in Rain World

And here is new cover by German Airi

Saturnus

haha it's unou

Lumi making her Pokemon opinions known

> Hating on Dudunsparce
I hate the lemon woman so much now.
I only watch vtubers on Twitch now. The chat experience is so superior I can't stand trying to talk to a streamer via Youtube chat anymore. The interactivity between chat and streamer is vastly better on Twitch.
1713054939298825.png

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
If I had a nickel for every Vtuber who told me their vibrator exploded today I'd have two nickels which isn't a lot but it's weird it happened twice

Last edited:

Bronze

Idol Corp CEO clarifies new Invaders get to keep their IP if they leave.

A decent deal in my opinion. I think getting their IP then graduating it leaves a sour taste. Or just create new ones

Ember's also playing Hades 2

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
If I had a nickel for every Vtuber who told me their vibrator exploded today I'd have two nickels which isn't a lot but it's weird it happened twice

why the fuck and how the fuck does this happen

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Not-Username

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Holy mother of bad takes
My favorite Proctor moment that sounded like this was when he said what basically translated "I'm too old to be watching Kirsche in this collab, when you get to my age you'll understand"
To a room of people significantly older than himself

:robertudrink:

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
In other news, Amiya commissioned a skeb of a siren herself and the artist delivered in a single day

frz

What can't this guy just block or ghost the parasocial fuckers? I get that some people can be annoying and/or creepy but I don't get how those preachy call out posts do anything but drive normal viewers away.
To play devil's advocate. This call out usually happens when the fans started attacking other streamers on behalf of you. You can't turn that off without telling them to stop. :cursedhaachama:
why the fuck and how the fuck does this happen
The thing was designed for back massaging and to be used on dry surface.
People decided to put it to use on a ... wet surface. It's not built enough to be water tight. Or sometimes it's the cord that's damaged.
There's also a chance of buying a chinese counterfeit, which is all over amazon.
But a quick google seems like it's pretty normal, and hitachi doesn't feel the need to improve it because they literally have no competition even after 50 years:smugmoona:. In fact even hitachi wants nothing to do with it and remove the word hitachi from the thing's packaging. Doesn't stop everyone from calling it Hitachi though.
The answer may surprise you

If she actually buy the genuine one, an average woman probs had one explode after 4-6 years of use from what I'm seeing
this mean in a year, kirsche use it as much as an average woman in 6 years :towapeeved:
Some of ya'll need to help her eggs.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Nenélove

Please take a seat over there
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Will be funny if they collect their free model and then fucking flip. Honestly jewlord how much moral superiority do you need?

Kalion

:)
Will be funny if they collect their free model and then fucking flip. Honestly jewlord how much moral superiority do you need?
Oh I'm sure he's not telling the full truth. The contract likely has sections about how they keep their character's name and design, but Idol keeps the rights to any work done while in the company, any outfits/models debuted while in the company, and whatever else they can hold on to in order to make sure they don't dip.

Edit: "In exchange and to keep it fair, the contract duration is extended." Ah there it is.

Last edited:

Nenélove

Please take a seat over there
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Oh I'm sure he's not telling the full truth. The contract likely has sections about how they keep their character's name and design, but Idol keeps the rights to any work done while in the company, any outfits/models debuted while in the company, and whatever else they can hold on to in order to make sure they don't dip.
Nah, as a totally moral person I can assure you that my moral Spidey sense is telling me that the Jew is trustworthy, did I mention how great of a person I am?

Xuhle

Alright bet, Nano should join and test if out by going full menhera again to see if he sticks to his word.

Top Bottom