"I'm not like other girls, I'm worse"Enna Alouette

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Bronze

I would be pretty impressed if Idol got in Yuniiho somehow.

Hades will do an interview with Hime on Friday

Xuhle

In a shocking twist of events Sayu put her panties on her face with her retro model. And they even come with a face for this half android.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Subaru playing Super Mario Bros.

Have fun with your ears.

Sometimes I wish Nintendo had put 8-1 in 1-2's position, just so it'd instantly filter anyone who doesn't use the run button.

Which is basically all vtubers except Aqua and Shion.

niggaphil

My Monkey-brain Romanian wife decided to play Puyo Puyo vs Tetris with JP phase connect talent:

hopefully I can stream snipe her if she open for multiplayer :dokiSmug:

DanishCookies

Ballpark_Look

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
Good Morning

I love how Calli used the new Lap outfit for a clip from an old stream :laplusgun:

Negzana

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
This behavior was because she was troubleshooting a issue with her mouse spazzing out. Also, AZKi stepped in afterwards to help solve the issue.

Sidenote: I'm raising my eyebrow at 1:36. Did Pekora actually say the JP term of PL? Anyway, the PL story Pekora told does explain why she and AZKi got along easily. Well, AZKi was Pekora's secret henchman in Rust after all. (Couldn't find a translated clip where that was said, so have this comment mentioning it.)

Yeah, she says 前世 which is like past life in a reincarnation sense. AZKi never streamed her Rust arc but she was basically that broken NPC who farmed tanks all day, went around with strong gear and randomly helped people out. Some people even thought it was Botan using an alt account.

Subaru playing Super Mario Bros.

Have fun with your ears.

It's great how she tried to do a no-save run, realized she was still at World 1 after almost 3 hours and immediately asked chat how to save.

Edit: "If I can beat this game with no saves, I'll officially join Hololive Gamers." -Oozora Subaru

So now she's trying a no-save run again and is back to World 1. But she's already an honorary Gamers member so I think she just enjoys suffering.

Last edited:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Negzana

This must be how I feel about Memory's streams. They seem adorable, and I'll probably learn she's discussing cannibalism but I wouldn't know because it's all in Japanese.

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
After a couple more teasers, Re:AcT unveiled their new Vtuber Melty Rip.

Debut stream tomorrow at 8PM JST.

VSpo's Nekota Tsuna starting a Hyrule adventure in BotW.

Live Union's Enma Ruri, lover of Type-Moon stuff released a cover of Oblivious.

Nenélove

Please take a seat over there
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
blue woman in mein kampf

I was skipping over this post (as one does) but happened to read the text as "Blue woman reads mein kampf" and I gotta say, my brain did not question a phase member doing that.

Eureka

Sleep? What's that?
Denial_ei is Live.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
@Cubanodun you favorite chink tranny from Canada is fishing for attention again.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
@Cubanodun you favorite chink tranny from Canada is fishing for attention again.

They've done this already with some shitty movie that won't be released for a hundred years (fittingly called "100 Years"). Didn't care then and don't care now, it's a stupid gimmick. How about making interesting content instead?

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

I Told you guys: this is the only way to fix :menhera: women

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

USS IOWA

I Told you guys: this is the only way to fix :menhera: women

But how is that gonna work though, She is dead. Unless when she got zombified all of her normal bodily fucntions returns to normal, But then again she wont be able to cut off and reattach her limbs without great pain. Hmmm

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

Making content that no one alive today is going to see? Fantastic use of resources, I'm sure Youtube will still exist in 100 years. and people will care. The more I see of this choob the less I give a shit.

But how is that gonna work though, She is dead. Unless when she got zombified all of her normal bodily fucntions returns to normal, But then again she wont be able to cut off and reattach her limbs without great pain. Hmmm

#1 rule of maintenance: Anything starts working again if you hit it hard enough.

e: You fools, the bonk reaction only increases my strength!

Last edited:
Top Bottom