"Italians are white. Italians are not black. Americans are dark. Americans are brown"Komachi Panko

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

God's Strongest Dragoon

Its not even that bad of a project, an almost feature length VA-ed comic is nice enough ans unique but its funny that the hype and his own fart huffing presented himself as an indie director
Didn't the fag go to film school? I've met quite a few "inspiring directors" and they're all so unbearable.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Didn't the fag go to film school? I've met quite a few "inspiring directors" and they're all so unbearable.
yup, fucking Tommy Wiseau wannabes

Now, i'm not ASMR audience, but this is next level shit!

Also interesting covers WITH REAL DRUMS, i bet you forgot how they sound

Last edited:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Kirsche bestows her cursed knowledge upon a Scout with a Gundam helmet

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

I almost feel like this goes in the degen thread

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
call me a puritan, but perhaps we shouldn't post pregnancy fetish art in general, or at the very least spoiler it

my stance remains the same almost half a year later, please no pregnancy fetish art in general

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
God damn, then that response Selen got in 24 hours could be considered as a manager being quick?

fuck not even in my wagie IRS related job were we that inefficient, and let me tell you there were days were we just up and left to go to the movies
What I remember her saying as Mika is that after ID got shutdown even though they were technically folded into the main branch the were basically left to rot and what little communication they actually had was through the same management as EN but with even less effort.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
mom its a weird birdman and he be talking about thew downfall of civilization or something idk

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Important info from today's #MintaraMonday: Mint & Matara will be visiting Japan together again in June. Also, Matara generally goes without a bra.

Horo7618

No one in particular
Important info from today's #MintaraMonday: Mint & Matara will be visiting Japan together again in June. Also, Matara generally goes without a bra.
Also:
:holohag:S

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

Why does Panko look high as fuck?

Two reactions:
1) I can't believe this fag doxxxxxed me, time for a 6-hour stream two years from now!

2) I don't like this picture, its smug aura mocks me.

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
I refuse to believe this is the work of his mama/papa, probs some unpaid intern.
about that:

TL: Sorry, I wasn't very clear (இωஇ)The swimsuit costume was designed by Oshio Mama and tailored by Cover Management
TL of Oshiomamas tweet: The new costume for Taso was drawn by an illustrator from Cover, but the design is mine...
Thanks Cover!

(SEO tags: Kanata Oshio art mama tweets new casual outfit design)

So, looks like the design was made by her mama, but the actual drawing on her model is by someone in-house at Cover
Is that a first?

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
about that:

TL: Sorry, I wasn't very clear (இωஇ)The swimsuit costume was designed by Oshio Mama and tailored by Cover Management
TL of Oshiomamas tweet: The new costume for Taso was drawn by an illustrator from Cover, but the design is mine...
Thanks Cover!

(SEO tags: Kanata Oshio art mama tweets new casual outfit design)

So, looks like the design was made by her mama, but the actual drawing on her model is by someone in-house at Cover
Is that a first?

I can't recall who offhand, but I remember something similar with an EN member. The original artist designed the outfit and then another one finished the design for live 2D.

braindoko

Globie's slav rigger cow hag live with 2.0

mom its a weird birdman and he be talking about thew downfall of civilization or something idk

"Do you hate britain" IDK man, I feel like in every country the answer is overwhelmingly YES, the only country where they'd say no is Japan cause they be westaboos like that

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I can't recall who offhand, but I remember something similar with an EN member. The original artist designed the outfit and then another one finished the design for live 2D.
I think that was Bae and her third outfit. Mika was too busy to do the outfit, as she was designing all of the idol outfits for EN/ID plus had her own gallery she was going to display in Japan at the time (this was the late 2022 to early 2023 period).

Mika was still credited as the "design supervisor". The only other EN talent that had a costume designed by someone else was Kiara with her knight's outfit. As far as I know, Huke had no input on that one.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

She could do this routine all day with that voice of hers

Faura?

Does insurance cover donut-related injuries while on the job?

Suddenly, they clashed!

ex_lurker

Two reactions:
1) I can't believe this fag doxxxxxed me, time for a 6-hour stream two years from now.
I know you're making a joke about the Kenji situation but Panko was trying to get chat to guess the city she lived in during Saturday's stream. I don't think she cares too much about her location being known.
"Do you hate britain" IDK man, I feel like in every country the answer is overwhelmingly YES, the only country where they'd say no is Japan cause they be westaboos like that
I think the Portuguese have had historically friendly relations with the UK since the middle ages.

SandyCat

Frog enjoyer
Wtf is Kyoresu's model
625460191960.PNG
:chibiBrainDamage:

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Top Bottom