"I never really leave you guys. I'm always sitting there. Right there. Right below your ribcage"Dizzy Dokuro

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Xuhle

Atleast this one produces dank chuuba OC instead of grifting for supas
Oh I'm not disagreeing with that just that he's shilling the wrong one. Speaking of which.

Kazuma

Early Adopter

Bronze

V4mirai shared MMD models for their talents, except the newest gen. E: Biscotti is included fyi

Ember's playing Slice & Dice without ISP issues(hopefully)

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Random find, but this is exactly how you git gud at arts

braindoko

yabai globie dog is next in the 2.0 relay

let's see how fast she and chat run the balls joke into the ground. Did you know she likes balls?
Love this spider, even if she has yaoi hands.:sanasmile:
those are Tron Bonne hands, it was the style at the time

Last edited:

httn

Hag enthusiast

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
New banger from LM

if this nigga doesn't get at least 3rd in the clipping contest, shit is fucking rigged. It seems to start to pick up because I've seen a holo channel start clipping phase and like 2 new channel's clips ended up in my feed. The contest will attract people but I doubt many stay specially since the bot is still active. I saw pippa enjoyer saying he got demonetized and I thought they fixed their shit because I keep seeing a lot of holo channels clipping the same shit and not getting hit.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

There's something wrong with Eimi: she hasn't played enough Stardew Valley.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

There's something wrong with Eimi: she hasn't played enough Stardew Valley.

clearly, she needs to give into her intrusive thoughts and stream Stardew Valley

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Since everyone else is talking about it, Mumei is playing Stardew Valley tonight:

God's Strongest Dragoon

It will never happen, but just imagine a collab between Mamatori and Mama Panko.

If only...
Add Pekomama and we'd have the Axis of Milfs.
I just noticed that his faggy movie got a graphic novel and a poster made

An interesting thing is that he says that buying it is a good way to support him
Something something "no favoritsm at Nijisanji"

I still can't get over that this tard hyped up this shit as a feature length film when it's just a motion comic with minimal animation.

Clip Tax: This ban appeal that Lumi got was so stupid that I had to immediately clip it

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
clearly, she needs to give into her intrusive thoughts and stream Stardew Valley
I can see the point of a schedule - it makes it easier to spread word of specific events or streams to get casual viewers in - but maybe it's not completely necessary if someone like Pippa just streams what she wants every day and has over 300K subs.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I still can't get over that this tard hyped up this shit as a feature length film when it's just a motion comic with minimal animation.
Its not even that bad of a project, an almost feature length VA-ed comic is nice enough and unique but its funny that the hype and his own fart huffing presented himself as an indie director

Last edited:

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

tgmslc

Its not even that bad of a project, an almost feature length VA-ed comic is nice enough ans unique but its funny that the hype and his own fart huffing presented himself as an indie director
Turns out that, as always, Nijisanji's worst enemy is itself.
:sinktheyacht:

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
I can see the point of a schedule - it makes it easier to spread word of specific events or streams to get casual viewers in - but maybe it's not completely necessary if someone like Pippa just streams what she wants every day and has over 300K subs.

I also agree with that sort of schedule - instead of planning specific things to do each day, plan the times you'll be live instead, and just do what you're feeling like each stream (special events and gorillas notwithstanding)

get a consistent schedule of streaming at the same times regularly, people are more likely to remember that's when you're streaming, and mindshare's important when you're competing with thousands of others on a daily basis

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Top Bottom