"I GREW THE MOUSTACHE AND GOT ADDICTED TO METH FOR YOU, PLZ RESPOND"The Proctor

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Femboy goes for the throat

This thing actually works with children?!

Lord help me for I am about to glow with the force of a sun.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
It took 5 minutes for Raden to break out the nihonshu (booze) again. 27 minutes to break out the tobacco. Also there's this.

image.png

This woman is broken on the inside, but that's ok. She's funny as fuck lmao.
ReGloss suffering a triple culling is ridiculous, I feel really bad for them. Some of them will hit 100k 4 separate times at this rate...

Also today on my YT homepage i scrolled past this...

sora.jpg

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
It took 5 minutes for Raden to break out the nihonshu (booze) again. 27 minutes to break out the tobacco. Also there's this.

image.png

This woman is broken on the inside, but that's ok. She's funny as fuck lmao.
ReGloss suffering a triple culling is ridiculous, I feel really bad for them. Some of them will hit 100k 4 separate times at this rate...

Also today on my YT homepage i scrolled past this...

sora.jpg
he also livestreamed this earlier but i didnt get to watch it because i was swamped on work

Limkin

I am looking forward with anticipation for all the Monika x Ririka fanart

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

image.png

We finally got someone who is more menhera onstream than offstream huh

Short

God Damn the Sun
Last edited:

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Do we have any information on where this freak may live geographically? Because a tranny science teacher (formerly math) who quit sometime over a year ago is good starting information if we can narrow down a potential state/even better if we can narrow down specific areas within a state.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

Gambler,Smoker and drinker?
You know how it goes.

Now we just need the man that had sold her the drink and the people who gave him the license, so together in hell they can sink.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Right, i distinctly remember punkalopi bailing really fucking early, lmao
I think Punkalopi was one of the people that bailed. Bless her heart.
i think she was one of the first that bailed if not THE first. I heavily suspect most people there just agreed to collab in among us and then bailed once the cat was out of the bag so to speak I forget whoelse was in the collab but i remember two or three other "names" that might have been used to get people interested

Yes i'm saying this bitch may have invited some decent sized streamers under false pretenses then used their names to fill the room and then sping "surprise tranny topics" on them.

:cursedbae: but i want the believe.
She was, but not because she doesn't believe in The Message™.
View attachment 44689
as a preface: Total Tranny Death. But so what? Even i support the INFORMED ADULTS who actually are experiencing some kind of body dysphoria who did legit years of soul searching and looking at medical options before exploding their penis. Your gonna have to give a bit more then the most vague statement of support.

Does she eat the children because that will make me anti her so hard.
"Mrs.?" Is this thing married? To what?
Funny. Either shes not so out and proud to the public and still pretending to be a woman and NOT correcting everyone who misgenders them irl because they know on some level it's fucking stupid. or she knows it's fucking stupid an is just like this online because it's an excuse to be mean to people.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Short

God Damn the Sun
Do we have any information on where this freak may live geographically? Because a tranny science teacher (formerly math) who quit sometime over a year ago is good starting information if we can narrow down a potential state/even better if we can narrow down specific areas within a state.

A

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
I suppose I should be glad I'm a non-entity white-noise poster.
I mean, you saved the original thread from being deleted by Null in a fit of an angry spergout, that makes you pretty relevant to the history of this community.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Do we have anyone here autistic enough to be able to recognize whatever the fuck is the background?

I mean, you saved the original thread from being deleted by Null in a fit of an angry spergout, that makes you pretty relevant to the history of this community.
Wasn't that moments fade pain remains?

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I was curious and did a quick Google search and immediately regretted it as I got an article about trans inclusivity in math (????) as part of the results...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom