"I don't have AIDS, Pippa"Fujikura Uruka

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
On less wholesome topics.

The vtuber "journalist" dvcky visited the Cover offices i think? We might see a shitty Dexerto article coming in the near future.

Screenshot_20231115-103432_Chrome.jpg
Twitter/Archive

why is this nijidicksucker even here

for what actually
The only logical reason is him getting an interview on behalf of dexerto. Maybe its also a public area and just went in to take pictures

Last edited:

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
You're jumping to conclusions. I've been very wrong about this sort of thing before but I bet whatever this is, it isn't even a new gen. (Screenshot this and laugh at me later, I guess.)
This is not the way they announce new outfits, also the 4 chairs in the background is enough clue

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
You're jumping to conclusions. I've been very wrong about this sort of thing before but I bet whatever this is, it isn't even a new gen. (Screenshot this and laugh at me later, I guess.)
and your being weirdly dismissive with no reason to think it's not a gen (and more evidence to suggest it is a new gen) did someone piss in your cornflakes?

As for the "gen" it's self i do like that they are seemingly being a bit more "outthere" this time I think Flayon is the only one that had anything remotely interesting design wise (say what you want about him as a talent its more interesting then generic archer or birb)

soap suds

More Stars I'd imagine.
Some guesses I’ve seen floating around are Kamiya Juu, Karlobster, and Rimmu. Kamiya hinted at something big happening for him and Rimmu is apparently close to Altare’s PL. There’s also been talk of Dima Lancaster, but I’m not confident on that. There’s been a lot of male indies going on hiatus so we’ll just have to wait and see.

Last edited:

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
and your being weirdly dismissive with no reason to think it's not a gen (and more evidence to suggest it is a new gen) did someone piss in your cornflakes?

What "more evidence?" A vaguepost with an image with chairs in it?

As for pissing in my cornflakes, calm down lol.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
On less wholesome topics.

The vtuber "journalist" dvcky visited the Cover offices i think? We might see a shitty Dexerto article coming in the near future.

View attachment 56029
Twitter/Archive

The only logical reason is him getting an interview on behalf of dexerto. Maybe its also a public area and just went in to take pictures
and to no one's surprise he dresses like a raging fag. You Yamanbas call me crazy but I'm telling you, there's a huge chance that by next year you're gonna start seeing DIE shit in holo english. Good luck holobros :gurasemperfi:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Choco saw Aki's move in 3D and said "hold my beer" DO NOT THIRST POST DO NOT THIRST POST DO NOT THIRST POST

Awoogers

Choco saw Aki's move in 3D and said "hold my beer" DO NOT THIRST POST DO NOT THIRST POST DO NOT THIRST POST

:irysyabairys:

Limkin

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis
I think I dislike Hana now. Before it was just her communist "dad".

Bonus. :ironmousekek:

opera_CgUCvQYhE1.png

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
I think I dislike Hana now. Before it was just her communist "dad".

Bonus. :ironmousekek:

View attachment 56031
>Hates Nijisanji now
>Expected a woman to not do something like this
Either I'm just too jaded or I'm too used to how women behave this comes as 0 surprise to me in the end.

Awoogers

>Hates Nijisanji now
>Expected a woman to not do something like this
Either I'm just too jaded or I'm too used to how women behave this comes as 0 surprise to me in the end.
dignity is really that scarce nowadays i suppose

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening
dignity is really that scarce nowadays i suppose
Always has been, just more ways to showcase the lack of it these days imo

Awoogers

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
If it is a bit of consolation, at least the rest of remaining ex-ID (both male and female) has not fallen into the e-whore route like hana did. At least from what we know so far.

1700069419992.png
she seems to have knew about her future 3 years ago.

Awoogers

If it is a bit of consolation, at least the rest of remaining ex-ID (both male and female) has not fallen into the e-whore route like hana did. At least from what we know so far.

View attachment 56032
the gift of prophecy claims another

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp

View attachment 56032
That we know of, tbh. Very few were honestly as prolific as Hana, so who knows what slips between the crack, no pun.

Top Bottom