"I drank two glasses of something like Cassis Orange, I felt tipsy and sleepy; I told A-chan I'd had enough, then she said 'You'll feel better if you puke - Don't worry, I'm used to this, let's go to the toilet'"Roboco

Fresh Meat Kiwi Farms Account Dumps Alleged Phase-Connect Doxes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Thanks for the clarification. Damn, poor girl. That was a decade ago though, she was probably 19-20 and in her sophomore year of college and I remember how difficult a time that was for me (though I didn't have anywhere near the same kind of family problems she did/does). I hope she feels better nowadays
She said in a recent stream that she had suicidal thoughts throughout her college years, which lines up with that Tweet chain. Poor woman was probably going through a lot at the time to be flooding that into what she thought was a void at the time.

Thankfully, I'm pretty sure she said she's doing better now. Given her work life, she'd have to be. Maybe she's gotten better at dealing with things as she's gotten older. At the very least, she does a really good job keeping that up as an act, aside from the one time she understandably took a break.
ERINA GOT TO SQUUEZE THOSE!?!??!? AHHH THAT LUCKY BITCH AAAAAAA
Pretty sure Erina isn't the only one. I think she mentioned some of the others she's off-collabed with have too (Shiina, Lia, Uruka). However, Erina did it live on stream, making hundreds of live viewers jealous.

diethylether

bird molecule
Regarding Rie and her gay stuff, I think she was probably a victim of the "lesbian masterdoc" on "compulsory heterosexuality" that's been making the rounds on tiktok and elsewhere. There's a lot of women who've successfully been groomed by lesbos into thinking that because they have any kind of aversion to men at all, that ACTUALLY means that they're a lesbian and have the right to call themselves gay and please have sex with me I wanna do all I can before I hit bed death at 30
I wouldn't be surprised if she thought her minimal attraction to typical dudebro man guy and moreso to anime twinks and femboys got her believing the lies and assuming that she REALLY liked women all along, especially if she was underage and impressionable. The same thing probably happened to Lia which is why she's had breakdowns where she calls herself lesbian now and again. It's really sad to see that the LGBT community as a whole seems to just want to multiply its numbers while not letting girls form meaningful connections with the other sex, ever.
I mostly feel sorry for gay people who don't have anything to do with these fags. Same thing as you described is happening with troons, boys constantly being groomed into thinking they're actually girls because they played with puppets once in their life.

she shows her feet but not her face ergo she's just cute and funny.
from not hot to smokin:
pre kpop surgery rie
post kpop surgery rie (deduction for surgery)
pippa
uruka
shiina
panko
airi
my brother in christ, I cherish pippa too but that is a bold ranking considering she's been a neet for years and misses teeth.

First of all, I'm kinda going to go against the grain of the thread and say that none of the girls seen so far strike me as super hot. They're just regular looking girls, neither ugly nor super models. Except maybe Shiina, she's pretty hot. Then again I'm not into asians.
second, Pippa herself has stated that she isn't pretty. That could be her brainworms speaking, but since we only have facebook family photo to go off, and given how old it is, it's hard for us to judge how she looks now.
third, I believe Lumi is gorgeous because 1. not all girls are interested in cosplay and 2. she's a fellow slav and we're all gorgeous :annoyedpippa:
I mean yeah, none of them are super hot, but you have to consider the circumstances. They're all nerdy weebs and in that group, they rank pretty high imo.
If I met a weeb irl that looked like panko I wouldn't hesitate to date her.

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
I mean yeah, none of them are super hot, but you have to consider the circumstances. They're all nerdy weebs and in that group, they rank pretty high imo.
That's the appeal of girls who are pretty but aren't supermodel pretty: you feel that your George Costanza-looking pathetic ass could possibly have a shot with her.

And before you say "George Constanza got Marisa Tomei!", keep in mind that he's 1. funny, 2. a fictional character. I am neither, though I do make the same stupid mistakes he does all the time :ponrys:

2XII

Head Schizo Prosecutor
Regarding Rie and her gay stuff, I think she was probably a victim of the "lesbian masterdoc" on "compulsory heterosexuality" that's been making the rounds on tiktok and elsewhere. There's a lot of women who've successfully been groomed by lesbos into thinking that because they have any kind of aversion to men at all, that ACTUALLY means that they're a lesbian and have the right to call themselves gay and please have sex with me I wanna do all I can before I hit bed death at 30
I wouldn't be surprised if she thought her minimal attraction to typical dudebro man guy and moreso to anime twinks and femboys got her believing the lies and assuming that she REALLY liked women all along, especially if she was underage and impressionable. The same thing probably happened to Lia which is why she's had breakdowns where she calls herself lesbian now and again. It's really sad to see that the LGBT community as a whole seems to just want to multiply its numbers while not letting girls form meaningful connections with the other sex, ever.
Disgustingly more common than you think. I've head so many stories from many Phase fans of going through something similar but not by the lgbtq folk but by their own parents, common reason for their own parents doing this so they could say they're "raising an lgbtq+ kid and are proud of them no matter what".

(IiI_MmM_VvV_IiI_RrR_SsS)

'That is a small price for so great a treachery."
That's the appeal of girls who are pretty but aren't supermodel pretty: you feel that your George Costanza-looking pathetic ass could possibly have a shot with her.

And before you say "George Constanza got Marisa Tomei!", keep in mind that he's 1. funny, 2. a fictional character. I am neither, though I do make the same stupid mistakes he does all the time :ponrys:
But my mom tells me I’m handsome.

Honestly though, they’re very attractive and it’s nice to know that God blessed some genuinely entertaining people with good looks. Lord knows we have too many smokeshows with the personality of sand paper.

VTuberThrow

I doubt there's more to it than just zoomer girl with a really good female friend. Probably identifies/ed as bi for a bit like many zoomers. Given her early multi hour stream about all the husbandos she wants to fuck at least. Regarding Rie.

JMForte

I looked at her facebook photos and she was calling herself a homo in 2014 and has a picture with a pride flag overlay in 2015. You can't blame this on tiktok. Rie got groomed into this shit 10 years ago. Funnily enough the way she writes it comes off in the most sarcastic way but it's 2014 so I think you are supposed to read it in a non sarcastic way.

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
Do-Do-Do-Doki breaker!!!

azlk

curiosity didnt kill the cat but sure gave it PTSD

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

2XII

Head Schizo Prosecutor

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.

JMForte

>etsy for who we think is rie
>has vtuber assets saved in favorites
I actually had a chuckle.

Last edited:

Good_Opsec

Uhhhhh
Man… poor Airi…

I could fix her bros… I would love her for real…

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
If you're talking about Airi's story, it's on her 'jailed' twitter. Scroll down to November 2013 and start from there. It's pretty sad. The link I included on the previous post was just some reactions of Airiheads.

Man… poor Airi…

I could fix her bros… I would love her for real…
Goddammit Airi. I dont think she needs fixing, just someone to hug and listen to her vent for a few hours. Poor woman, I hope she finds/found what support she needs.
:ameraintear:

SomeRando

Looks like Panko's sister is based too.

Based-Pandasis.png

Imagine never having a cute racist Italian GF :fishmandispair:

Not on, the same level as Noel, but still very nice.

Although man this really has been a massive notting Burger All we've confirmed are the phase girls are hot. And the account that originally posted on the homeland hasn't posted anything else.

I mean I don't think too many were expecting a massive revelation from the dox, we already know most of the company is some flavor of chink, now we know they're chinks but attractive ones.

TVA: HOLY SHIT PANKO MOM UOOOHHHHH AWOOOGA 💦💦💦💦💦💧💧💦💦💦💧💦😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

I thought Rinmama was peak, but Panko Mama has surpassed her.

Disgustingly more common than you think. I've head so many stories from many Phase fans of going through something similar but not by the lgbtq folk but by their own parents, common reason for their own parents doing this so they could say they're "raising an lgbtq+ kid and are proud of them no matter what".

It's the new trendy thing, back in the day having a femboy kid meant you beat them until they realize God made them straight. Now if you're a tomboy you're a FTM and your parents will make sure you get all the testosterone you need and pay for you to get your tits chopped off.

Koronesuki

X-Potato
Pippa herself has stated that she isn't pretty.
My brother in Christ, have you ever spoken with a woman? All of them say that they aren't pretty, even the pretty ones.

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
Well if your kid likes Vtubers your justified in your assumption of gayness

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
Unironicaly it's cause tick tok is a platform to undermine the west right at its roots disenfranchisement of the youth. There's tons of these anti relationships anti having children trends that are probably pushed by yhe Chinese government to influence people on the platform
Pushed or "amplified." They can influence a lot of people by simply amplifying or suppressing things that are already there, and it will sort itself out. The chinese and TikTok are notable simply because the US/NATO has a problem with them and has tried pointing it out in the media. Everyone does it though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom