"We run an idol group similar to AKB48"Motoaki "YAGOO" Tanigo

Fresh Meat Kiwi Farms Account Dumps Alleged Phase-Connect Doxes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
This is the cute face of one of the strongest racists.

Just imagine her condemning the Yamanbas for the 19th time in the first 10 minutes of stream.

View attachment 61386
I'm paraphrasing here, but reminder that Panko said something like not streaming in Italian because the things she says in her native tongue would get her cancelled.

We've already seen her almost drop the gamer word in English (not counting her ESL moment). Imagine the things she says in Italian.
:smugsubaru:

You know, I know we have a lot of smug emotes, but this would have been the perfect opportunity for a smug Panko, who has one of the best smug faces.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
I'm paraphrasing here, but reminder that Panko said something like not streaming in Italian because the things she says in her native tongue would get her cancelled.

We've already seen her almost drop the gamer word in English (not counting her ESL moment). Imagine the things she says in Italian.
:smugsubaru:

You know, I know we have a lot of smug emotes, but this would have been the perfect opportunity for a smug Panko, who has one of the best smug faces.
We need a Woman Moment emote (Lumi). On the subject, Eimi has the perfect face for a sad emote. There was a dono yesterday about her looking like Brendan Fraser in that clip where she sings "Creep" while Pippa cucks her.
Screenshot_82.jpg

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
NO! No more @Reticule s! Stop it phase women! Stop making resticles! View attachment 61392:magnino:
Don't pretend for a second if that cosplay was Shiina instead of Airi you wouldn't be acting the same way Mr. Neurodivergent. :ironmousekek:
Gonna have to track down Tenma and Dizzy faces for comparison… I assume spoonfeeding is against culture here, but can anyone provide me and idea of where to start
Dizzy's been known for a bit. She was helping at a Phase/Tsunderia joint booth at a con and was caught on tape. She's basically a shortstack. And I think some other accounts have been found as well, like Insta.

Last edited:

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Dizzy's been known for a bit. She was hoping at a Phase/Tsunderia joint booth at a con and was caught on tape. She's basically a shortstack. And I think some other accounts have been found as well, like Insta.
I will again attempt to not hornypost about Airi or Dizzy and how I already liked them before finding out they were hot.

Goth raccoon is certainly something though, not gonna lie.

..Coincidentally, VTubing is probably the worst thing for men tired of attractive women with dogshit personalities.

:depressedtako:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Dizzy is real cute but I think the problem with her modeling photos is that she isn't photogenic like Shiina. But who gives a damn you ain't having a convo with a book of pictures, that video of hers showed that she looks real good in person.

..Coincidentally, VTubing is probably the worst thing for men tired of attractive women with dogshit personalities.

:depressedtako:
That's what threw me off with Tenma, I kind of wish I never knew what she looked like lol

My searching skills are not very good, but it looks like a certain neurodivergent buttercookie deleted his local copies of dizzy pics

"Oh no she's hot"

Last edited:

Bug Eater

Gonna have to track down Tenma and Dizzy faces for comparison… I assume spoonfeeding is against culture here, but can anyone provide me and idea of where to start

You're welcome. :irysthumbsupl:

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
I hadn't realized that Tenma got doxed. I hope that there wasn't anything important in the pages that got archived in archive.alice.al, because those are all gone.

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
Dizzy's been known for a bit. She was helping at a Phase/Tsunderia joint booth at a con and was caught on tape. She's basically a shortstack. And I think some other accounts have been found as well, like Insta.
My searching skills are not very good, but it looks like a certain neurodivergent buttercookie deleted his local copies of dizzy pics
EDIT: yup, my skills are shit, but there are still some pics available

Last edited:

AlphaConvict

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
No.
1704937527941.png

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter

niggaphil

My wife already showed her face in last Valentine's day stream:

famous artist pipkun

anyone face reprecussions for this yet? found out im banned from lia chat tonight

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
anyone face reprecussions for this yet? found out im banned from lia chat tonight
I don't know what to say to you besides "don't use your main nickname in a gossip forum". But I think they have in their heart to forgive you after 6 months or so.
I thought you were asking if someone around the PC business circle got repercussions, and for that I got nothing (yet).

DelusionTree

Early Adopter

Good_Opsec

Uhhhhh
Holy shit Dizzy’s tits are massive

Tamavitch

Pig in human clothing
But my mom tells me I’m handsome.
This is true btw, she brags about you every night when I see her.
It's the new trendy thing, back in the day having a femboy kid meant you beat them until they realize God made them straight. Now if you're a tomboy you're a FTM and your parents will make sure you get all the testosterone you need and pay for you to get your tits chopped off.

Jesus Christ, I wanted the pink Care Bear with the rainbow on its belly when I was like 7 years old and didn't understand for decades why it was that all the adults wouldn't let me have one. If I'd been born later and to the wrong parents, I'd be a castrati right now, beating lesbians on the street and being told it's my right to rape women in prison.

famous artist pipkun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom