"1,2,5? What happened to 3,4?"Gawr Gura

Fresh Meat Kiwi Farms Account Dumps Alleged Phase-Connect Doxes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
If you're going to cringe signature post, keep it in the Pippa thread.
Interesting fanart.

Last edited:

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Muyu's strained relationship with her mother who died before she could fix it
Oh, that's new to me. I thought she was still here, enabling her sons to bum off her.

lolwatagain

Her parents cancelled coming over for Christmas saying they had covid so she messaged her sister asking if they wanted to do Christmas a day early only to learn her sisters family was going to their parents for the day before, which she had not been told about or invited to...

:fishmandispair:

A stark turn around from her being so happy about throwing Christmas for her nephews she started crying.

Fucked up parents is the number 1 leader in sad girl creation, Sakana's gotta get his girls from somewhere.

Muyu's strained relationship with her mother who died before she could fix it and her dad abandoning them who is currently losing a battle with cancer as well. Her brothers are pretty shitty as well and bug her for money while she streams apparently, she stopped her Christmas stream short when one of them was interrupting it knocking on her door.

Remi's whole fucked up situation where her mom and grandma literally hate her guts and wish she wasn't born. She cries so hard talking about it here she messed up her mic.

Pippa constantly talks about her shitty parents. Here's just one clip and you can find a lot more if you look.

Call me optimistic but seeing as they watch her streams now they may have heard her talking about it and are making a legitimate effort to mend that relationship. I truly hope that's why they pushed her to move back home and not something shitty like being after her money.

I'm sure there's more for "sad girl company" but those are off the top of my head

Jesus Fucking Christ

Topo Chico

Interesting fanart.

4rek8w.png

kfdc26.jpg

:hic:ILOVE AME AND MUMEI:orly:
2daudv.jpg

:smugpipi:Pippa a cute!:smugpipi:

And remember,
ciah3e.jpg

Traps aren't gay~!

Well that's really on the nose!

JMForte

Interesting fanart.

4rek8w.png

kfdc26.jpg

:hic:ILOVE AME AND MUMEI:orly:
2daudv.jpg

:smugpipi:Pippa a cute!:smugpipi:

And remember,
ciah3e.jpg

Traps aren't gay~!

>join date january 2024
>first post is that
>set up to look like a pippa fan
>brazil
I really have to say, antis don't even try these days. Like anyone that looks at that knows it's an anti account and at that point, why are you even trying to make it look like a fan account?

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
>join date january 2024
>first post is that
>set up to look like a pippa fan
>brazil
I really have to say, antis don't even try these days. Like anyone that looks at that knows it's an anti account and at that point, why are you even trying to make it look like a fan account?
id say an artbro having fun

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
Her parents cancelled coming over for Christmas saying they had covid so she messaged her sister asking if they wanted to do Christmas a day early only to learn her sisters family was going to their parents for the day before, which she had not been told about or invited to...
I'm not gonna trauma dump.
I'm not gonna fed post.
I am going to say I really want to hug Dizzy.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
I imagine a lot of them will be taking a break from the board or just stop coming completely after the dox though. It's one thing discovering PL/RM accounts but another with what happened this time around.
Possibly, but if they ever need a confidence boost, all they need to do is come to this thread and read through the 40+ pages of us complimenting the fuck out of them and wishing them well. And mostly without being creepy about it.
:BijouBijou:

Fucking Brazilians...

famous artist pipkun

I'm not gonna fed post.
there there buddy, im sure she thinks of you as a friend.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Fucked up parents is the number 1 leader in sad girl creation, Sakana's gotta get his girls from somewhere.

Muyu's strained relationship with her mother who died before she could fix it and her dad abandoning them who is currently losing a battle with cancer as well. Her brothers are pretty shitty as well and bug her for money while she streams apparently, she stopped her Christmas stream short when one of them was interrupting it knocking on her door.

Remi's whole fucked up situation where her mom and grandma literally hate her guts and wish she wasn't born. She cries so hard talking about it here she messed up her mic.

Pippa constantly talks about her shitty parents. Here's just one clip and you can find a lot more if you look.

Call me optimistic but seeing as they watch her streams now they may have heard her talking about it and are making a legitimate effort to mend that relationship. I truly hope that's why they pushed her to move back home and not something shitty like being after her money.

I'm sure there's more for "sad girl company" but those are off the top of my head

The solution to 75% of all of the non-American sad girls' problems is a green card.

The other 25% is one of our fine sad girl protectors.
🌈

I'm not gonna fed post.
Get out of here, you.. whatever strain of Spanish rape baby you are.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Oh, that's new to me. I thought she was still here, enabling her sons to bum off her.
Purin stuff got from this post which is just a /vt/ screenshot. Could be wrong but I didn't see anyone correcting it at the time.
image.png

This isn't even covering anything that went on with Tsunderia or its aftermath.

famous artist pipkun

Atlas

God I just want to give tham all a hug. Jesus christ

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
I find it funny how this thread about dox material ended up. I was expecting at least some crazy shit, to be honest, but nothing materialized. Instead, It developed into 40 pages of support and :MozumiPichi:posting. Did Sakana literally spend his lifetime's worth of luck on these talents?

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I find it funny how this thread about dox material ended up. I was expecting at least some crazy shit, to be honest, but nothing materialized. Instead, It developed into 40 pages of support and :MozumiPichi:posting. Did Sakana literally spend his lifetime's worth of luck on these talents?
Maybe thats why Part 2 hasn't happened, no drama.

Well outside of Rie, but... that was Tuesday

azlk

curiosity didnt kill the cat but sure gave it PTSD

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
I find it funny how this thread about dox material ended up. I was expecting at least some crazy shit, to be honest, but nothing materialized. Instead, It developed into 40 pages of support and :MozumiPichi:posting.
How else was it gonna go? lol

This place is hardcore Phase Reich territory.

Short of every talent being revealed as a short, balding middle-aged Jew IRL..

famous artist pipkun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom