"Miko is black inside."Tsukumo Sana

Fresh Meat Kiwi Farms Account Dumps Alleged Phase-Connect Doxes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

Topo Chico

I find it funny how this thread about dox material ended up. I was expecting at least some crazy shit, to be honest, but nothing materialized. Instead, It developed into 40 pages of support and :MozumiPichi:posting. Did Sakana literally spend his lifetime's worth of luck on these talents?
I like Phase, I think even the dox-kings who've posted here, like Phase. These gals aren't lolcows and they haven't deserved to be made fun of or scorned. It's generally the curiosity by the fans that want to know what the content creators they like look like, and maybe get an insight into some of their life via their social media posts. I don't think the 95%+ of posters here are malicious. I think it could have only ended this way. Compliments, sympathy, and hope regarding not only those who were doxed by a mystery man, but also for the others who leaked info naturally and became part of the broader conversation. The fish might be mega chink-y, but he has taste :kiarachefkiss:
Phase :hololove:

diethylether

bird molecule
Is it weird that because of her voice I imagined Selen as a white California girl with a smokers voice?
Same tbh, I would have bet money she was white I'm actually a little disappointed

Her parents cancelled coming over for Christmas saying they had covid so she messaged her sister asking if they wanted to do Christmas a day early only to learn her sisters family was going to their parents for the day before, which she had not been told about or invited to...

:fishmandispair:

A stark turn around from her being so happy about throwing Christmas for her nephews she started crying.

What the fuck? Man people really need to cut their fucking family off sometimes, nightmare fuel. If that happened to me, the absolute best my parents could expect from me is a ticket to the worst rated nursery home I can find

e.
Pippa constantly talks about her shitty parents. Here's just one clip and you can find a lot more if you look.

Call me optimistic but seeing as they watch her streams now they may have heard her talking about it and are making a legitimate effort to mend that relationship. I truly hope that's why they pushed her to move back home and not something shitty like being after her money.

Man revisiting this just makes me actually upset again, together with all the other shit she's talked about. I honest to god hope that moving back near her parents was her own decision and not them cuddling up to her because she's a popular streamer now.
I know things can change a lot over the course of 10 years, saw it with my own parents, so I really hope they matured too, instead of being deadbeat parents.
Actually disgusts me how much her chat crawls up her parents ass all the time.

Last edited:

Salado

After all the bullshit about the parents of some of the talents I am grateful my mother was a saint. She passed away last Saturday after fighting a stroke for a week. I wish all this girls find a better way in life, they deserve it.

Last edited:

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Her parents cancelled coming over for Christmas saying they had covid so she messaged her sister asking if they wanted to do Christmas a day early only to learn her sisters family was going to their parents for the day before, which she had not been told about or invited to...

:fishmandispair:

A stark turn around from her being so happy about throwing Christmas for her nephews she started crying.

I've shit on dizzy plenty but she doesn't deserve that level of fuckery. Dizzy if you're reading this, just sell everything you own and fuck off somewhere far away from them, they don't deserve you and for the love of god drop your cringe "gfe" persona youre great when you're you.

I said before half joking that my nigga fishman became the unofficial dad of many of these girls but after learning more about some of them they might actually see him as a paternal figure.

Many of the girls are some flavor of asian with shit parents and then comes this dumb canadian man giving them a job and support. They all shit on him but when push comes to shove they all have his back. I hope my nigga fishman never turns on them.

God's Strongest Dragoon

They all shit on him but when push comes to shove they all have his back. I hope my nigga fishman never turns on them.
The most obvious of this was immediately after Offkai (or it was during it I think). Lia had a stream with her mom and her mom did the typical trashing on Fishman. Lia immediately stepped in to defend Fishman and told her mom to give him a break because he was apparently stressing from the fuckery of that con. As much as they love to shit on Fishman, they all seem to acknowledge how hard he works for them.

Salado

Fishman did nothing wrong TM (after he hired Muumi)

PemAloeKenzoku

All of the Phase sadgirls deserve better than what their families have given them (Dizzy, Muyu, Pippa, Remi etc) Hopefully their streams are somewhere they can have fun/destress as best they can

Phase :hololove:.

Special fuck you to Dizzy's parents

Panopticon

Resident Lovebug
Hooo... yeah! This thread is digging up some trauma. I got the experience of being the unfavorite growing up. I've got a brother that I absolutely adore and who is my best friend but goddamn, that little bastard got all of the help in the world and I got nothing.

God's Strongest Dragoon

This Thread
How it started:
Checking whether the random doxpost is accurate
How it progressed: Doxing the talents after finding out the doxpost had wrong information
Where it's at now: Trauma dumping after relating to the shitty upbringing of some of the talents

What the fuck?

Atlas

This Thread
How it started:
How it progressed: Doxing the talents after finding out the doxpost had wrong information
Where it's at now: Trauma dumping after relating to the shitty upbringing of some of the talents

What the fuck?
We can only talk about how hot the phase girls are for so long.

diethylether

bird molecule
This Thread
How it started:

What the fuck?
TVA becoming the most ambivalent place for vtuber discussion on the internet

>dox talentes, which would prefer to stay anonymous, just because we're curious, potentially causing safety issues for them
>worry about their wellbeing in a purely parasocial relationship

if that isn't insanity, I don't know what is

azlk

curiosity didnt kill the cat but sure gave it PTSD
>dox talentes, which would prefer to stay anonymous, just because we're curious, potentially causing safety issues for them
>worry about their wellbeing in a purely parasocial relationship
curiosity is one hell of a thing, I can attest to that. And when mixed with autism it turns into rocket fuel

niggaphil

Fishman did nothing wrong TM (after he hired Muumi)
Oh dont worry, if Fishman did some shit to the talenta, my romanian wife probably buy a fly ticket to canada and chop his penis off :smugselen:

lolwatagain

curiosity is one hell of a thing, I can attest to that. And when mixed with autism it turns into rocket fuel
I was expecting to look into the provided dox and find them to be fake and gay.

That being said, we don't know if the addresses and phone numbers, which were provided are 100% accurate, and those are the most dangerous parts of the dox.

But also the images that would have been found because either the talents posted them themselves or their opsec wasn't as secure as it should have been, shouldn't put them in any danger. I hope.

Bronze

I was expecting to look into the provided dox and find them to be fake and gay.

That being said, we don't know if the addresses and phone numbers, which were provided are 100% accurate, and those are the most dangerous parts of the dox.

But also the images that would have been found because either the talents posted them themselves or their opsec wasn't as secure as it should have been, shouldn't put them in any danger. I hope.
Opsec not being as secure is only an issue if the attacker knows OSINT well, at least for targets who you can't find with one google search like some members. If this person was good with it, they would do it by themselves and you wouldn't talking about correcting them(unless they deliberately withheld the info). I haven't seen the original post or the new info, so don't know how much is found after.

They are clearly aware how Farms would react to a degree, as now they have access to even more info, according to some posts here at least, and it wasn't them that found it. Does this give them an extra layer of safety, I'm not sure as i don't know what's happening BTS or in Farms.

If their intention was this they might got it, as its possible they know of this site as well. Phase didn't push a panic button publicly cancelling streams and girls breaking down during streams, so if that was the intention instead then it seems like it failed for now(and critical info may end up outdated, either because it already was or as a response). If they end up correct, there is a risk of worse things they can do now

TLDR: As far as public knows things are fine, but the doxxer may have used Farms' interest for further access to info. Not sure for what purpose, if any, but its risky nonetheless

Last edited:

desudesu

Fucked up parents is the number 1 leader in sad girl creation, Sakana's gotta get his girls from somewhere.

Muyu's strained relationship with her mother who died before she could fix it and her dad abandoning them who is currently losing a battle with cancer as well. Her brothers are pretty shitty as well and bug her for money while she streams apparently, she stopped her Christmas stream short when one of them was interrupting it knocking on her door.
She still talks with her dad he's just in prison

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

Tamavitch

Pig in human clothing
I'm sure the sadgirls were braced for something somewhat bad, like having pizzas sent to their houses or having their parents swatted. Yet none of them could be prepared for how bad this doxXx really ended up: sadposting, concernfriending, and hardcore explicit parasociality. Be warned, bitches, if we find you, we will fucking......talk about how hot you are and we will get mad at your parents on your behalf?

Fedposting about Dizzy's parents goes here

Good_Opsec

Uhhhhh
Dizzy… Remi… Pippa… Airi… I would love them all for real bros. I’m not a Doremu so I could be Remi’s father not her daddy…

I never watched Dizzy or Remi so all this is new. I have room in my heart for multiple wives and children though

In all seriousness, my heart breaks for them all. I knew they were sad girls but never knew their backstories. I wish I wasn’t broke so I could support them more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom