"Whenever I feel down I just think back to my, like, memory- recollection of Nixon quotes"Araminta Aminthe

Fresh Meat Kiwi Farms Account Dumps Alleged Phase-Connect Doxes

Status
Not open for further replies.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Dizzy… Remi… Pippa… Airi… I would love them all for real bros. I’m not a Doremu so I could be Remi’s father not her daddy…

I never watched Dizzy or Remi so all this is new. I have room in my heart for multiple wives and children though

In all seriousness, my heart breaks for them all. I knew they were sad girls but never knew their backstories. I wish I wasn’t broke so I could support them more.
Each of those girls have like a dozen people here that would fight you for that right...and Remi has one neurodivergent fan that will make your ears bleed with his autistic screeching.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
She still talks with her dad he's just in prison
he was on the hospital last time and was diagnosed with stage 3 cancer and shes clearly sad about the whole thing since losing a parent is still hard

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
maybe the real plan was to turn lukewarm fans into parasocial retards.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Dizzy… Remi… Pippa… Airi… I would love them all for real bros. I’m not a Doremu so I could be Remi’s father not her daddy…

I never watched Dizzy or Remi so all this is new. I have room in my heart for multiple wives and children though

In all seriousness, my heart breaks for them all. I knew they were sad girls but never knew their backstories. I wish I wasn’t broke so I could support them more.
You tryna take John's spot as biggest oshi whore? Bro just joined like 2 days ago and already going on about this shit.

Atlas

I'd watch more remi if her voice didn't hard filter me.

2XII

Head Schizo Prosecutor
Lia immediately stepped in to defend Fishman and told her mom to give him a break because he was apparently stressing from the fuckery of that con.
Lia really respects the fish. I remember during one Members Only stream she was talking about how happy she was that Sakana decided to give her a chance at Phase and felt really bad that she caused stress and worry for him then said
"I just want to make Sakana proud. OH NO." And burst into tears after she said that.
Funnily enough though her dad seems to be re-entering her life and she's been talking more and more about him recently. Apparently he's a college professor and is a Gunpla chad (her words not mine).

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
I'm sure the sadgirls were braced for something somewhat bad, like having pizzas sent to their houses or having their parents swatted. Yet none of them could be prepared for how bad this doxXx really ended up: sadposting, concernfriending, and hardcore explicit parasociality. Be warned, bitches, if we find you, we will fucking......talk about how hot you are and we will get mad at your parents on your behalf?

Fedposting about Dizzy's parents goes here
Attention Dizzy Dokuro,

I will utilize all of my autistic skills, weight-lifting gains, fatigue with attractive women who have dogshit personalities/interests, ability to cook, do basic construction/, drive (no accidents in 19+ years), hold a decent job with good prospects for vertical advancement, and our shared interests to fix your crazy ass.

I will stalk you. I will find you. I will hug you, by force if I must, to defeat the femcel demon that possesses you. I will show you my STD screening results. I will show you my credit score. I will liberate you from Justin Castro's failed state/CCCP-occupied shithole. I will make babies with you (we're not raising no fucking monkeys).

I will fix you. You will be happy. Your next cry will be one of happiness This is a threat.

:certifiedproctormoment:
This is a joke for legal purposes.
Kinda.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers

Salado

Sudently YT is again giving me that adblock shit. I reseted Ublock but its not working, If someone can give a hand I'll appreciate it.

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
@Good_Opsec Now taking bets on how well this guy lives up to his username

I bet a packet of Starkist tuna he's going to be exposed via a supa before we know it

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
Attention Dizzy Dokuro,

I will utilize all of my autistic skills, weight-lifting gains, fatigue with attractive women who have dogshit personalities/interests, ability to cook, do basic construction/, drive (no accidents in 19+ years), hold a decent job with good prospects for vertical advancement, and our shared interests to fix your crazy ass.

I will stalk you. I will find you. I will hug you, by force if I must, to defeat the femcel demon that possesses you. I will show you my STD screening results. I will show you my credit score. I will liberate you from Justin Castro's failed state/CCCP-occupied shithole. I will make babies with you (we're not raising no fucking monkeys).

I will fix you. You will be happy. Your next cry will be one of happiness This is a threat.

:certifiedproctormoment:
This is a joke for legal purposes.
Kinda.
Ehh... Since Reticule is kinda sorta behaving at the moment, this will have to do: Clown Penis, go fucking kill yourself.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

I bet a packet of Starkist tuna he's going to be exposed via a supa before we know it
I'll put up some Ritz crackers to go with that tuna.

Clown Penis

Early Adopter

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
Sudently YT is again giving me that adblock shit. I reseted Ublock but its not working, If someone can give a hand I'll appreciate it.
Wrong thread, bro. Revanced for Android, and Freetube for PC. Can't help you if you're an iFag, but I'm sure you can find something. That or just keep an eye on the ublock subreddit.

Clown Penis

Early Adopter
Wrong thread, bro. Revanced for Android, and Freetube for PC. Can't help you if you're an iFag, but I'm sure you can find something. That or just keep an eye on the ublock subreddit.
My brother in Christ, you can yet still help him.

Give him your recommended best rope on Amazon and remind him to use the code PANK50 for half off.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
TVA becoming the most ambivalent place for vtuber discussion on the internet

It started that way. Neither a hugbox nor a cesspool. An actual forum, an island lost adrift the timeless void of current year. And as long as I have my paltry say in things, it shall stay being that way too

bottom_line.jpg

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Use grayjay for android. so far so good, zero ads on yt, some ads on twitch, rumble works fine, Odysee never loads for me.

Kazuma

Early Adopter
If you are using ios, you can use SideStore to side load apps though you can only side load up to 3 apps unless you buy an ios developer certificate either through a 3rd party or directly through apple because apple is fucking ass. uYouEnhanced is a youtube app that blocks ads and also has other functions, like SponsorBlock, in it. You do have to refresh the apps in the sidestore app every 7 days but you can do so over wifi.

Fuck apple

Good_Opsec

Uhhhhh

Jokes on you, I’m too broke to member or super chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom