"While we were preparing, Sena taught me what a 'glowie' was; The definition of that was so normal to me, I thought 'glowie' was something to do like when you read sexy manga, they put like a fat fucking white wad instead of the dick? that's what I thought what it was, like the censor"S.S. Isa

Fresh Meat Kiwi Farms Account Dumps Alleged Phase-Connect Doxes

Status
Not open for further replies.

azlk

curiosity didnt kill the cat but sure gave it PTSD
My brother in Christ, have you ever spoken with a woman? All of them say that they aren't pretty, even the pretty ones.
(Un?)fortunately I have, that's why I put a mention of brainworms in my post

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
If you're talking about Airi's story, it's on her 'jailed' twitter. Scroll down to November 2013 and start from there. It's pretty sad. The link I included on the previous post was just some reactions of Airiheads.
:vesperhnngggg::vesperhnngggg::vesperhnngggg:
Why does life decides to assrape good people and let whores like froot run free?
I can relate a bit on her situation and I'm actually surprised she came out of it still cheery if it isn't a total front.

I don't think she ever mentioned having a brother and the way she mentioned him seemed rough I wonder if he's one of those agressive downies or just the korean reaction to disabilities.
Man I really wish Airi gets to be truly happy one day.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
I looked at her facebook photos and she was calling herself a homo in 2014 and has a picture with a pride flag overlay in 2015. You can't blame this on tiktok. Rie got groomed into this shit 10 years ago. Funnily enough the way she writes it comes off in the most sarcastic way but it's 2014 so I think you are supposed to read it in a non sarcastic way.
I just figured to blame Tumblr.

You're in the wrong neighborhood pal.
For now. We'll see what happens in the future.
:smugselen:

Man… poor Airi…

I could fix her bros… I would love her for real…
Get in line, nigga.
:magnicope:
Man I really wish Airi gets to be truly happy one day.
Jokes aside, me too, man...Hopefully this year will be a start and she can leave that shit job. At the very least, it's good to see she got through that really rough patch in her life.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
Those can still grow you know, someone just has to save her eggs.
My first stream will be a donothon to fund Operation: #SaveTheEggs
:smugmoona:

diethylether

bird molecule
If you're talking about Airi's story, it's on her 'jailed' twitter. Scroll down to November 2013 and start from there. It's pretty sad. The link I included on the previous post was just some reactions of Airiheads.
Wasn't Muyu/purin going through something similar in terms of family? Last thing I read on her priv twitter she was talking about her father having cancer, then she locked it down with the bio "please leave me the fuck alone" or something. The account is gone now, or she changed her @. Fishman really knows how to pick up the sad girls. Actual Jesus of vtubing, saving the girls in need

My brother in Christ, have you ever spoken with a woman? All of them say that they aren't pretty, even the pretty ones.
fishing for compliments is a classic but if you've seen her teenage family photo, she didn't exactly win the genetic lottery I'm still dying to know what she looks like today

Kalion

:)
Speaking of saving eggs:
I remember Airi saying only one talent in Phase was older than her (I believe it was in a collab with Erina?). If she's 30 based on the "93" email that means the oldest is likely...
I need to save Ember from her mom.

Lantern Flare

Speaking of saving eggs:
I remember Airi saying only one talent in Phase was older than her (I believe it was in a collab with Erina?). If she's 30 based on the "93" email that means the oldest is likely...
I need to save Ember from her mom.
Don't worry, I got Ember.

:architect:

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
2018ko stylin, she did say she wore black a lot

This is the cute face of one of the strongest racists.

Just imagine her condemning the Yamanbas for the 19th time in the first 10 minutes of stream.

GCd0JhjbgAAa8DA.jpeg

God damn, PonWolf. Great looks and great personality. She's going to make a great catch for some lucky guy if anyone can ever get close enough to her without scaring her off.
:holohag::hololove:

Hell, same can be said about most of these Phase girls. Tenma definitely wasn't lying.
My recommended plan for Airi is to lurk near major SoCal highways and wait for her to have her 8th accident of 2024 by June.

Last edited:

lolwatagain

Since we all love hags here:

No takers?

Found these on the FB page of a cosplay photographer that I saw when her Instagram was still up. Airi isn't directly tagged, so you have to filter by year, but I cropped out the watermark in case.

I hate you for finding these images. They've been living in my brain for the past few hours and now I know and understand how Dizzy felt during Muyu's debut.

Only instead of "need to breed" its "need to take responsibility, settle down and be a family man."

I am Dizzmaxxing hard and I hate it. :fishmandispair:

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
She already won me over with her casual racism, but she's pretty too? Maybe there is such thing as a perfect woman.
>Italian
>perfect woman
Pick one, and only one.

No way dude

DISCORD delenda est

Atlas

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

God's Strongest Dragoon

my brother in christ, I cherish pippa too but that is a bold ranking considering she's been a neet for years and misses teeth.
Visit the pippathread and see how many of the weirdos there would turn down a gumjob from her.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Panko hits that early 00s goth aethetic hard. I'm surprised @John Vtuber👁️ hasn't declared his undying love for her yet

But like yeah I get that most look normal. And while I would personally say Tenma is the most attractive face wise leak yet but just look at Airi. She's practically perfect and no plastic surgery like the Asians are obsessed with. Hell we know Rie got plastic surgery and Dizzy possibly too, but give it to Airi. If she isn't a 10/10 no one is.

Good_Opsec

Uhhhhh
Gonna have to track down Tenma and Dizzy faces for comparison… I assume spoonfeeding is against culture here, but can anyone provide me and idea of where to start

Topo Chico

Gonna have to track down Tenma and Dizzy faces for comparison… I assume spoonfeeding is against culture here, but can anyone provide me and idea of where to start
Use smart keywords here and on the homeland thread.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom