"Brazil country of the sun live in its light. EVERYONE ELSE SUCKS"Pipkin Pippa

Fresh Meat Kiwi Farms Account Dumps Alleged Phase-Connect Doxes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fabric Defreshener

DAMN Those THANGS got some MILK

Now I know exactly why Fishman was persistent oh her being the Houshou Marine of Phase

Also goth Panko very cute

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
Since we all love hags here:

No takers?

Found these on the FB page of a cosplay photographer that I saw when her Instagram was still up. Airi isn't directly tagged, so you have to filter by year, but I cropped out the watermark in case.

seenister

Last edited:

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
After some Airiheads read the shit she went through a decade ago on her Twitter, I think there should be a Hunger Games/Squid Game for Airiheads and the winner will take her hand in marriage.

Edit: Added the link to the /pcg/ thread.
Link to the relevant post? All I'm seeing is schizo shit, rape fantasies and this incel shit that is too bizarre to not share:
1704885302211.png
If you're talking about Airi's story, it's on her 'jailed' twitter. Scroll down to November 2013 and start from there. It's pretty sad. The link I included on the previous post was just some reactions of Airiheads.
Thanks for the clarification. Damn, poor girl. That was a decade ago though, she was probably 19-20 and in her sophomore year of college and I remember how difficult a time that was for me (though I didn't have anywhere near the same kind of family problems she did/does). I hope she feels better nowadays

Last edited:

seenister

Link to the relevant post? All I'm seeing is schizo shit, rape fantasies and this incel shit that is too bizarre to not share:
View attachment 61367
If you're talking about Airi's story, it's on her 'jailed' twitter. Scroll down to November 2013 and start from there. It's pretty sad. The link I included on the previous post was just some reactions of Airiheads.

Atlas

Goddamn Panko is cute.

These reveals are really increasing the respect I have for Fishman. He's managed to fill a company full of hot and cute girls for years and there hasn't been a sexual harassment allegation yet.

The warehouse must really be his true calling and what he focuses all of his attention on.
He's a true monk

Last edited:

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
alright fellas, dont shoot the messenger, but i think pippa breaks the PYT streak. all these girls are cosplaying but pippa has a fursuit. i dont think Lumi is going to be a cute Sarah Silverman looking jew either.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
alright fellas, dont shoot the messenger, but i think pippa breaks the PYT streak. all these girls are cosplaying but pippa has a fursuit. i dont think Lumi is going to be a cute Sarah Silverman looking jew either.
Sauce or Rie

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Sauce or Rie
she shows her feet but not her face ergo she's just cute and funny.
from not hot to smokin:
pre kpop surgery rie
post kpop surgery rie (deduction for surgery)
pippa
uruka
shiina
panko
airi

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Nigga so high he put pippa above rie

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Nigga so high he put pippa above rie
Maybe Rie is like this classic meme. Except gayer. Well maybe less gay if she decided to party all the time with them crackas down in Sydney. It does seem awfully Australian for a bunch of white dudes to bang a gay chink I suppose

azlk

curiosity didnt kill the cat but sure gave it PTSD
First of all, I'm kinda going to go against the grain of the thread and say that none of the girls seen so far strike me as super hot. They're just regular looking girls, neither ugly nor super models. Except maybe Shiina, she's pretty hot. Then again I'm not into asians.
second, Pippa herself has stated that she isn't pretty. That could be her brainworms speaking, but since we only have facebook family photo to go off, and given how old it is, it's hard for us to judge how she looks now.
third, I believe Lumi is gorgeous because 1. not all girls are interested in cosplay and 2. she's a fellow slav and we're all gorgeous :annoyedpippa:

seenister

First of all, I'm kinda going to go against the grain of the thread and say that none of the girls seen so far strike me as super hot. They're just regular looking girls, neither ugly nor super models. Except maybe Shiina, she's pretty hot. Then again I'm not into asians.
second, Pippa herself has stated that she isn't pretty. That could be her brainworms speaking, but since we only have facebook family photo to go off, and given how old it is, it's hard for us to judge how she looks now.
third, I believe Lumi is gorgeous because 1. not all girls are interested in cosplay and 2. she's a fellow slav and we're all gorgeous :annoyedpippa:
I find a lot of them mid to above average as well but in an ocean of vtuber roommate face doxes, phase stands out as Top 1 most attractive lol.

Last edited:

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
I thought Shiina looked less interesting than I was led to believe, and in contrast Airi and Panko look smoking hot to me.
Funny how that works, that pesky "Personal Opinion" and freedom of thought.

azlk

curiosity didnt kill the cat but sure gave it PTSD
I find a lot of them mid to above average as well but in an ocean of vtuber roommate face doxes, phase stands out as Top 1 lol.
fair enough I guess. I haven't seen that many facedoxes from other corps (primarily because I'm only interested in PC)

I thought Shiina looked less interesting than I was led to believe, and in contrast Airi and Panko look smoking hot to me.
To each their own, I just kinda have particular taste. Shiina just kinda has this doll quality to her that I like. Panko is a bit too boyish, but I guess it fits her character. Airi has great assets, but she's very asian.

Last edited:

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Any clue to what the dox might have come from? Rie having a different name from her purported and no address, Pippa having both addresses and Panko's mom instead of Panko makes it sound like a cluster fuck.

Makes me wonder if Erina's info is suspect too
Did anyone find any pictures of Erina? I wana know how tshort she is by comparison to her model :SelenHAHAhere:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Did anyone find any pictures of Erina? I wana know how tshort she is by comparison to her model :SelenHAHAhere:
No one has found anything about Erina. The theory is that it's like Panko where her mom got doxed instead of her

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover

Salado

Lia's still overall the prettiest, Airi is in a very close second place, imo.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Regarding Rie and her gay stuff, I think she was probably a victim of the "lesbian masterdoc" on "compulsory heterosexuality" that's been making the rounds on tiktok and elsewhere. There's a lot of women who've successfully been groomed by lesbos into thinking that because they have any kind of aversion to men at all, that ACTUALLY means that they're a lesbian and have the right to call themselves gay and please have sex with me I wanna do all I can before I hit bed death at 30
I wouldn't be surprised if she thought her minimal attraction to typical dudebro man guy and moreso to anime twinks and femboys got her believing the lies and assuming that she REALLY liked women all along, especially if she was underage and impressionable. The same thing probably happened to Lia which is why she's had breakdowns where she calls herself lesbian now and again. It's really sad to see that the LGBT community as a whole seems to just want to multiply its numbers while not letting girls form meaningful connections with the other sex, ever.
Unironicaly it's cause tick tok is a platform to undermine the west right at its roots disenfranchisement of the youth. There's tons of these anti relationships anti having children trends that are probably pushed by yhe Chinese government to influence people on the platform

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom