"Look at me; I'm basically unfixable"Shiori Novella

Fresh Meat Kiwi Farms Account Dumps Alleged Phase-Connect Doxes

Status
Not open for further replies.

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Someone on the homeland posted an alleged dox for some phase members. It contains no sources and was posted by a day-old account named "kolibri_" with no other post history. Anyone have ideas about what sort of weird gayops are going on?

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Anyone have ideas about what sort of weird gayops are going on?
Soyjack Party aka the Sharty has been running dox threads on 4chan darlings (i.e artists, game devs, youtubers) for a month or so now, so thats the biggest thing that could fit that description, but other than that, there seemingly no methodology on how or why are those doxes a thing, in particular to me, it uses a fairly generic sounding name for Airi (googling brings up one of the most famous SK actresses apparently)

if i remember correctly, the name was even brought up months ago as a possible name for Kronii

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Soyjack Party aka the Sharty has been running dox threads on 4chan darlings (i.e artists, game devs, youtubers) for a month or so now, so thats the biggest thing that could fit that description, but other than that, there seemingly no methodology on how or why are those doxes a thing, in particular to me, it uses a fairly generic sounding name for Airi (googling brings up one of the most famous SK actresses apparently)
Yeah it looks like Pipkun looked into it

Thanks to yellow fever, i checked into uruka's, shiina and airi's dox and its circumstantial at best. you got a chinese girl who plays violin in a UC, a chinese data analyst and a korean actress who works for a korean mnc. it could be them or it could be a random person. need sourcing info.

Logically looking at that the Airi and Shiina dox looks off. Which puts the others like Uruka's into doubt. Could be just because Lia, Pippa and Rie have been doxed to hell and back that it could be gay ops including those to look good. Or it could be a case of Asian names being too similar and someone out there cracked a database and tried to back fill some of the info.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Logically looking at that the Airi and Shiina dox looks off. Which puts the others like Uruka's into doubt. Could be just because Lia, Pippa and Rie have been doxed to hell and back that it could be gay ops including those to look good. Or it could be a case of Asian names being too similar and someone out there cracked a database and tried to back fill some of the info.
This is why there's usually added info that shows proof of work or to give believability to the dox. Just posting random fucking names, addresses, and phone numbers with absolutely zero context is beyond retarded. In terms of believability, the worst case it is some tards trying to pass off a shit dox attempt as "totally real guys!" or someone got access to a database they shouldn't have access to (illegal) and then had full information or had to fill in the blanks in a failed way. Either way, that latter point is why random info dumps were looked down upon because it could be some fag breaking the law.

niggaphil

Yeah because school/university prevents vtubers from vtubing :smugmoona:
How old is she now? I remember she is a hag now, unless she decided to re-enroll back into the university for no reason :smugselen:

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
This is why there's usually added info that shows proof of work or to give believability to the dox. Just posting random fucking names, addresses, and phone numbers with absolutely zero context is beyond retarded. In terms of believability, the worst case it is some tards trying to pass off a shit dox attempt as "totally real guys!" or someone got access to a database they shouldn't have access to (illegal) and then had full information or had to fill in the blanks in a failed way. Either way, that latter point is why random info dumps were looked down upon because it could be some fag breaking the law.
Same thing:

EDIT: Aged poorly.

Last edited:

httn

Hag enthusiast
Thanks to yellow fever, i checked into uruka's, shiina and airi's dox and its circumstantial at best. you got a chinese girl who plays violin in a UC, a chinese data analyst and a korean actress who works for a korean mnc. it could be them or it could be a random person. need sourcing info.
Uruka info could be real going off what we already knew. She has Yabbed the UCLA wifi sign in screen before. There is a linkedin profile for a student with the same name attending UCLA and also an easily searchable website for a youth orchestra which lists experience with a lot of instruments that she plays (Guitar, flute, viola, piano, saxophone).
f9ed50ecb1a565a43876adfce2ff1fcb.png
The rest is either old news (pippa, lia) or seems more scattershot and with no source or proof. Given the sharty's tendency to just repost whatever a 0t search spits out as !!1!doxx!!!1 im sceptical about the rest.

Edit: even saying that the Airi info has a very convincing lead.

Last edited:

niggaphil

Uruka info could be real going off what we already knew. She has Yabbed the UCLA wifi sign in screen before. There is a linkedin profile for a student with the same name attending UCLA and also an easily searchable website for a youth orchestra which lists experience with a lot of instruments that she plays (Guitar, flute, viola, piano, saxophone).
View attachment 61244
The rest is either old news (pippa, lia) or seems more scattershot and with no source or proof. Given the sharty's tendency to just repost whatever a 0t search spits out as !!1!doxx!!!1 im sceptical about the rest.
And I thought my Romanian wife is the number 1 needed to be dox on the list? I am sure her attitude would pissed of a lot of Vtweeters and Soyjacks or whatever shit than the rest of the Phase Connect talents :smugselen:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
View attachment 61244
Yeah if any of the new info pan out it's likely hers as the name associated with it is primarily a Viola player, which Uruka is and the age/university checks out. Granted the Chinese spread like ants so there theoretically could be more than a few Chinese Viola players. But again that just raises questions about how they got this info. A PayPal hack?

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
Yeah if any of the new info pan out it's likely hers as the name associated with it is primarily a Viola player, which Uruka is and the age/university checks out. But again that just raises questions about how they got this info. A PayPal hack?
My bet is on a lucky guess.

Edit: This could also be Yuri sharing her truth ✊

Last edited:

httn

Hag enthusiast
And I thought my Romanian wife is the number 1 needed to be dox on the list? I am sure her attitude would pissed of a lot of Vtweeters and Soyjacks or whatever shit than the rest of the Phase Connect talents :smugselen:
Its hard to pin down a gypsy caravan.:smugpipi:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Its hard to pin down a gypsy caravan.

What's the smoking gun there? Did she dox her location at one point? You can't really go by names as Koreans often just go by only a few variations

God's Strongest Dragoon

View attachment 61244
Digging into Jocelyn Pon reveals she attended the Boston University Tanglewood Institute. Has Uruka ever mentioned visiting Boston?

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
View attachment 61244

I believe the Airi dox just because she still has a yahoo email, it shows her age.

The surprising ones for me are Erina and Panko, both have not revealed a lot about themselves compared to Shiina and Airi.
Erina being a goofy guido flip hapa kind of fits though.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Yeah it looks like Pipkun looked into it

after the polina dox, everything needs to be heavily scrutinized. Uruka showed of her UC email or webportal on stream. I thought it was UC San Diego, but its a UC for sure

theres an obvious problem when digging into meat uruka's dox:

there's more than one asian female violinist in the ucla symphony. They all have similar builds. Then consider that there's more asian females who played violin on the entire campus.

I really need an explanation of how the doxer got the details.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
after the polina dox, everything needs to be heavily scrutinized. Uruka showed of her UC email or webportal on stream. I thought it was UC San Diego, but its a UC for sure

theres an obvious problem when digging into meat uruka's dox:

there's more than one asian female violinist in the ucla symphony. They all have similar builds. Then consider that there's more asian females who played violin on the entire campus.

I really need an explanation of how the doxer got the details.

Yeah I'm looking at the details more and they have included Pippas old and current address, but have omitted Rie's. If they got addresses, real or not, for Panko and Erina what happened with the Rie one?

Also they say part 1, but why specifically those? No Tenma or JP, no Invaders. The grouping is also odd

lolwatagain

Yeah if any of the new info pan out it's likely hers as the name associated with it is primarily a Viola player, which Uruka is and the age/university checks out. Granted the Chinese spread like ants so there theoretically could be more than a few Chinese Viola players. But again that just raises questions about how they got this info. A PayPal hack?
UCLA's Music department is pretty large. It occupies at least 2-3 buildings on the campus itself. And the Chinese students who aren't part of the music program are also likely to play the Violin and Piano. It's likely that a large chunk of the 6500 enrollees every year are going to be Chinese women who can play the Viola/Violin.

If it was UCI, then the vast majority of the enrollees would be Chinese women who can play the Violin. Like 70%.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
UCLA's Music department is pretty large. It occupies at least 2-3 buildings on the campus itself. And the Chinese students who aren't part of the music program are also likely to play the Violin and Piano. It's likely that a large chunk of the 6500 enrollees every year are going to be Chinese women who can play the Viola/Violin.

If it was UCI, then the vast majority of the enrollees would be Chinese women who can play the Violin. Like 70%.
yeah and asian girls in general have the same tastes, goals and hobbies, so it impossible for us and ivy league college admission officers to tell them apart.

httn

Hag enthusiast
What's the smoking gun there? Did she dox her location at one point? You can't really go by names as Koreans often just go by only a few variations
much more tenous but:

A website for intern candidates has a profile which matches the name & city in the pastebin. Only interest listed is golf, which Airi used to play in a team. Has an irl profile picture.

This can be matched to a linkedin with the same name and university dates and the same year in profile name as the email in the pastebin. This could match her as its a comp sci major who now works for an american branch of Korean multinational (CJ logistics).

Trying to find any other irl account is going to be a massive pain depending on how they are registered (korean name with latin letters, korean moonrunes, not sure if koreans "adopt" western names or if thats just a chinese thing.)

A1

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
much more tenous but:

A website for intern candidates has a profile which matches the name & city in the pastebin. Only interest listed is golf, which Airi used to play in a team. Has an irl profile picture.

This can be matched to a linkedin with the same name and university dates and the same year in profile name as the email in the pastebin. This could match her as its a comp sci major who now works for an american branch of Korean multinational (CJ logistics).

Trying to find any other irl account is going to be a massive pain depending on how they are registered (korean name with latin letters, korean moonrunes, not sure if koreans "adopt" western names or if thats just a chinese thing.)

A1
There is a CJ Logistics facility in Kernersville North Carolina.

Real pretty if that's her, surprisingly so even

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom