"Fucking Elira Pendora fucking bitch! Fucking bitch! tyeshyeyiyunoh fucking bitch-Elira-Lazulight... fuck you bitch!"Enna Alouette

Ex-Cyberlive talent Momozora Seina accused of cheating, suicidebaits.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Meanwhile, Lumi's group was not fooled by this.... after careful investigation of the few possible culprits everyone knew it could only be Menace. Timings matched up. Old leaks were found in wvt all pointing to her even writing style.
This is the part that always irritates me in this story. How is this supposed to sway me from thinking it was all just "Sie"? Or at least the second part about Kiki doxx was Sie? It seems like this person had higher motive, ability and opportunity then Menace, so I need more then "And the scooby doo kids had a hunch and it was right".

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
They're women. Just assume by default they all hate each other and would rather gut each other with rusty knives than cooperate in any way. It's easier and simpler on your sanity that way. The only trustworthy woman is the one you can distract long enough for her to put more interest in you than in playing social climbing games with other women.

Source: A series of long and healthy friendships with women.

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

They're women. Just assume by default they all hate each other and would rather gut each other with rusty knives than cooperate in any way. It's easier and simpler on your sanity that way. The only trustworthy woman is the one you can distract long enough for her to put more interest in you than in playing social climbing games with other women.

Source: A series of long and healthy friendships with women.
Men compete against Nature to survive and, hopefully, thrive. Women compete against other Women for Men. The approaches are very different.

God's Wingiest Winger

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Men compete against Nature to survive and, hopefully, thrive. Women compete against other Women for Men. The approaches are very different.
Yeah but discord mods, really? This is where society has ultimately come to??

Bronze

Seina unprivated her account and made some statements.

E: XIII has a twitter for anyone interested

20231230-182125.jpg

20231230-182139.jpg

20231230-182144.jpg

20231230-182148.jpg

20231230-182149.jpg

Last edited:

God's Wingiest Winger

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I mean the way the Guch worded it, he made it sound like they never interacted physically so that part checks out.

However I may be ESL at my old age and misread something, but isn't "friends with benefits" code for fuckin? She in the one part during the Guch post said that she wasn't sleeping with him or anyone, did she mean only during that time?

Maybe I'm just distrusting of how zoomers word things but that seems to contradict unless it's some double speak

Last edited:

Tubedude

However I may be ESL at my old age and misread something, but isn't "friends with benefits" code for fuckin? She in the one part during the Guch post said that she wasn't sleeping with him or anyone, did she mean only during that time?
I'm assuming she meant during that time after her whole thing with XIII. "Friends with benefits" is usually code for a friendship with sexual elements, yes, afaik. It may be possible she didn't sleep with XIII, but exchanged nudes, sexted, etc, etc.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
That is truly the sign of someone who's achieved mental maturity, a twitlonger about being lied to and ghosted by some fuckboy who then got himself fired from his moderation clique. A woe-is-me and hand washing at the same convenient time.

1200.png
"If only I had suicide-baited better. Alas, 'tis not okay. Nor this is drama. I have nothing to further tell this asshole"

Last edited:
Top Bottom