"Don't use tik-tok it's stupid, it's a waste of... everything"Nanashi Mumei

Ex-Cyberlive talent Momozora Seina accused of cheating, suicidebaits.

frz

The ghost of Cyberlive lives on. After Rio Ron, Momozora Seina has been accused of engaging on ritual of the flesh with someone else while dating her groomer.

Twitter Archive / Google doc archive

As of this moment she privated her Twitter & nuked her Discord. After living behind a grim message.

1701961131680492.jpg

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Good news for all those frustrated with her recent ramblings

A

I like Sayu, and I don't begrudge her much for feeling upset around this time because of what happened, but I hope she's actually trying to better herself with this. It's not like she was dealing with antis or trolls or anything. She was spending the time to type her moments out and made the conscious decision to post them for the world to see. Hopefully she's getting more private help or something. Best of luck to her.

The ghost of Cyberlive lives on. After Rio Ron, Momozora Seina has been accused of engaging on ritual of the flesh with someone else while dating her groomer.

As of this moment she privated her Twitter & nuked her Discord. After living behind a grim message.

1701961131680492.jpg

God damn, this does add some more context to the supposed hospital visit because of her mental health. What a shit show.

I mean, hopefully she hasn't killed herself. She clearly needs help, and that hospital visit obviously didn't help. On top of that, she's clearly in need of some affection in her life that she isn't going to get in the vtubing sphere.

However, this is all being pretty generous to her. This could be some sort of attention-seeking plot. Either way, this guy needs to continue cutting her out and she needs some sort of help in one way or another.

Fucking Cyberlive, man. I will continue to thank Pippa for helping to get Lumi out of that place.

Last edited:

Bronze

She is independent so she can ruin her life freely i guess. I blame the guy for getting manipulated repeatedly in this case. Guy saw more red flags than a red army parade yet kept interacting with her, entertaining her delusions unintentionally.

What most people here didn't point out about the Sakana Q&A was that Jelly went out of her way and asked sakanaso chat would stop being retarded about it (after all the "BuT wHaT aBoUt YuRi" or "no graduations..."). "There you go guys, so stop asking." - Jelly

I did respect that he actually talked about it even though he didn't explain anything. Could've simply ignored it. I don't think that tweet was about it though, the timing seems off to me and i felt like i saw it before the whole Q&A. This was closer i think

God's Wingiest Winger

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

1701961131680492.jpg

Gucci "THE MOD"

Is it safer to believe all rumors and rrats I wonder as we close out 2023

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
Gucci "THE MOD"

Is it safer to believe all rumors and rrats I wonder as we close out 2023

This is why the golden rule is:
#1. DO NOT FUCKING TRUST WOMEN, even if you like sticking your dick in crazy
#2. All women manipulate and lie, including Vtubers.

So yeah it's safer to believe, just never be schizo about it because chances are, it's true. It's like that old saying if someone is cheating on you they're more likely to accuse you of cheating, needless to say, that shit is wild.

I have this person blocked, I don't even remember why but I must have done it for a good reason when I did it so I'm not even going to look at the list.
Probably got tired of seeing their rambles about "muh art pricing" etc but this thread is the only good thing to come from them since I know a lot of people in this list, so if you do ever need services, it's actually a good resource so far.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Every Cyberlive thread should be accompanied by this background music

21st Century Pipkin Man

rabbit's foot, vomit drawer
Interesting to see a dude try this on a Person of Femaleness. I wonder how much damage this would have done, had the damage not been entirely self-inflicted.

also, new smilie?
1702488369185.png

Mehk

After read the doc this just sounds like the usual "I wanted to dick a menhera, but fell in love with the crazy, found out crazy cheated and now am making a document "quietly" call her out so she leaves me alone and call out a ex-friend."
Was this guy a mod of hers as well? Another thing, was this just purely online dating? If so, this shit is dumb as hell.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
If a woman ever did this to me, I would just start spamming her ceaselessly with pictures of hentai and bible quotes on every piece of social media she ever contacted me on, until she blocked me. Fight insanity with insanity, it's the only way.

God's Wingiest Winger

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
"Vtuber mod advisor"

Also could he be a soyjack

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Notice that not once in that doc does the guy ever mention having a real-life conversation with this chick. It was all calls and texts and even a letter.

Long-distance relationships don't work. Relationships without actually being in the same room aren't real relationships. Cheating is the natural outcome in these cases. Her suicide-baiting is weird, sure, but this guy thinking he had an exclusive lock on the genitals of a woman he wasn't in physical contact with and possibly never actually met in real life is ridiculous at the start.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Notice that not once in that doc does the guy ever mention having a real-life conversation with this chick. It was all calls and texts and even a letter.

Long-distance relationships don't work. Relationships without actually being in the same room aren't real relationships. Cheating is the natural outcome in these cases. Her suicide-baiting is weird, sure, but this guy thinking he had an exclusive lock on the genitals of a woman he wasn't in physical contact with and possibly never actually met in real life is ridiculous at the start.

LDR's can work, but you do need to actually meet and spend some time together. Making that actual physical connection will solidify it a lot more and "legitimize" it, especially if you can commit on regular meets even though you don't live in the same general area. It's still not as easy as a normal relationship and can be easily strained by the distance, on top of the fact that if someone's not able to find someone in their area that has any interest in them, there is probably a fucking reason.

God's Strongest Wardog

Fauna made 30k on Coinflip
LDR's can work, but you do need to actually meet and spend some time together. Making that actual physical connection will solidify it a lot more and "legitimize" it, especially if you can commit on regular meets even though you don't live in the same general area. It's still not as easy as a normal relationship and can be easily strained by the distance, on top of the fact that if someone's not able to find someone in their area that has any interest in them, there is probably a fucking reason.
Thing is, that doesn't seem to be the case here.

Also, imagine using such an ATROCIOUS alias as "Gucci tHe MoD". Might as well change it to "Bitch made Da Janny"
:marinesmug:

Bronze

She can't be menhera enough to get hospitalised over just a sexting partner right? There has to be some IRL connection for both of them to stress this much over it, i hope at least.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

Good catch, his initial phrasing made me assume they had a sexual relationship, but there's no actual confirmation of anything IRL. He says he has all the conversations recorded so it's unlikely these were ever offline. What I don't get is what is the connection from him to her vtuber persona? Did he make contact as a viewer or mod or something? It's kind of a low blow to hit her vtuber persona if it's not directly related to it.
>Didn't even get to stick it in the crazy
>Still got the BPD experience

:NOWWELAUGH:

God's Wingiest Winger

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
She can't be menhera enough to get hospitalised over just a sexting partner right? There has to be some IRL connection for both of them to stress this much over it, i hope at least.
Who knows, kids these days seem to either see relationships as purely a physical thing or a status thing

frz

The fault in your logic is that you assume there is only one. :smugina:

God's Strongest Wardog

Fauna made 30k on Coinflip
I just remembered we got yet another menhera breakdown of a Vtuber and we're not even halfway through the month. :nuts:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
CYBERLIVE DRAMA NEVER ENDS

I can't wait to see what this long-dead company has in store for us in 2024!

Panopticon

Resident Lovebug
As someone who got out of Vtubers after 2020 and just got back in at the start of 2023, could someone give me the rundown on cyberlive’s implosion?

Top Bottom