"Santa told me it's not a good idea to lie, so I'm going to tell you.🥺 Actually, I'm not seiso. And I'm not a cute girl.🔥 I'm a with a bad mouth and a bad laugh, just a dragon with a pretty voice - But of all the phaseconnects, this is the most seiso💛"Utatane Nasa

Ex-Cyberlive talent Momozora Seina accused of cheating, suicidebaits.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
As someone who got out of Vtubers after 2020 and just got back in at the start of 2023, could someone give me the rundown on cyberlive’s implosion?

God's Wingiest Winger

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I know its been said a few times but Cyberlive kind of needs its own thread linking all the players involved. I went from Holo to Phase in 2022 so I missed a bit of the fun and I think I know a lot of the ins and outs but obviously that joint is full of surprises

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
She can't be menhera enough to get hospitalised over just a sexting partner right? There has to be some IRL connection for both of them to stress this much over it, i hope at least.
Well, she speaks Spanish, so I assume she's some flavor of Hispanic. A menhera Hispanic woman. I'm sure the reasoning lies somewhere in that.

I don't know much about Seina outside of this, the hospital visit, and when she announced a hiatus because of mental health reason, specifically stating a falling out of a vtuber friend who she claims lied to her and used her.

So, it seems like she has more problems than just with this guy.

I know its been said a few times but Cyberlive kind of needs its own thread linking all the players involved. I went from Holo to Phase in 2022 so I missed a bit of the fun and I think I know a lot of the ins and outs but obviously that joint is full of surprises
It really does. The dissolution of Cyberlive and the aftermath with various former-talents has been wild. I really don't know much about the early days or even much leading up to the end. I mostly know about the stuff involving Lumi, but I'm curious to go back and look at this point.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
As someone who got out of Vtubers after 2020 and just got back in at the start of 2023, could someone give me the rundown on cyberlive’s implosion?

I don't think we know the full story except that they just kept having members peel off. Lumi and Yuri left in early 2022 and joined Phase Connect as "Invaders" in April. I recall they did a stream together where they said that the management at PC was much better than what they were dealing with in CyberLive. Around mid-2022 they dissolved and the members tried to continue on as an indie group called Aetheria but that didn't last very long. In April 2023 Yuri would then get terminated by PC apparently for taking money from fans using channels where PC didn't get a cut (again, we don't know the full story) and would go indie as Nanobytes. Lumi's still with PC. I haven't tracked where the others have ended up.

God's Wingiest Winger

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I don't think we know the full story except that they just kept having members peel off. Lumi and Yuri left in early 2022 and joined Phase Connect as "Invaders" in April. I recall they did a stream together where they said that the management at PC was much better than what they were dealing with in CyberLive. Around mid-2022 they dissolved and the members tried to continue on as an indie group called Aetheria but that didn't last very long. In April 2023 Yuri would then get terminated by PC apparently for taking money from fans using channels where PC didn't get a cut (again, we don't know the full story) and would go indie as Nanobytes. Lumi's still with PC. I haven't tracked where the others have ended up.
Well off the top of my head we have Pandora as OperaGX (first move was blocking Pippa on twitter LOL), Menace became Coni Confetti and Chapippi became Roca Rourin for Idol

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Nano's seen and liked the callout post.

image.png

hara돌

☆하라돌이라고합니다☆
Also, imagine using such an ATROCIOUS alias as "Gucci tHe MoD". Might as well change it to "Bitch made Da Janny"
Gucci is one of a few guys who are best known for modding for an insane number of indie vtubers. Gucci in particular seems to think he's hot shit and I've never trusted him- little too much of a kiss-ass for me.

Last time I checked, he was modding for about 30 streamers. I can try and dig and see who he mods/modded for, but my info might be out of date.

God's Strongest Wardog

Fauna made 30k on Coinflip

image.png
The mean girls are starting to eat each other alive, I see.

I'm adding "Coni and Roca do something stupid and try to fuck each other over" to the Deathpool. :smugselen:

EDIT:

Gucci is one of a few guys who are best known for modding for an insane number of indie vtubers. Gucci in particular seems to think he's hot shit and I've never trusted him- little too much of a kiss-ass for me.

Last time I checked, he was modding for about 30 streamers. I can try and dig and see who he mods/modded for, but my info might be out of date.
Holy Jesus, who the fuck takes up thirty different brooms, willingly?! Ayo, no one can talk shit about the Thrangussy anymore. This dude outgrooming Proctor and out whoring me.

Last edited:

God's Wingiest Winger

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I'm adding "Coni and Roca do something stupid and try to fuck each other over" to the Deathpool. :smugselen:
After watching quite a bit of Coni, the fact that she would start a meangirl discord over someone makes too much sense. She is exactly the type that if you gave the wrong order but caught it before hand and told her to wait she would be all "its fine". But then afterwards would write numerous twitlongers calling you out for what happened. I will join you on this deadpool

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
I don't think it will happen but it would be amusing.:amepopcorn:
After watching quite a bit of Coni, the fact that she would start a meangirl discord over someone makes too much sense. She is exactly the type that if you gave the wrong order but caught it before hand and told her to wait she would be all "its fine". But then afterwards would write numerous twitlongers calling you out for what happened. I will join you on this deadpool
Coni maybe, but if Roca stayed out of the mean girl stuff before I don't see why she would join in now. I think Roca has too much good stuff outside of Vtubing to get dragged down into the mud. Coni though, I'm not trying to mean or anything, but I can imagine it....

God's Strongest Wardog

Fauna made 30k on Coinflip
I don't think it will happen but it would be amusing.:amepopcorn:

Coni maybe, but if Roca stayed out of the mean girl stuff before I don't see why she would join in now. I think Roca has too much good stuff outside of Vtubing to get dragged down into the mud. Coni though, I'm not trying to mean or anything, but I can imagine it....
Honestly, I don't recall who was in the mean girl discord, because all their names blended together for me, the only thing I remember is that Coni was in it and she was one of the more vocal Lumi haters in there, constantly salty over the dumbest shit. So if I accused Roca wrongly I do retract myself.

I do think scorpions like Coni always end up stinging people, and the Riro shitshow put everyone on edge, so if she wasn't in her "Fuck you, got mine" mentality before, she is now.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Honestly, I don't recall who was in the mean girl discord, because all their names blended together for me, the only thing I remember is that Coni was in it and she was one of the more vocal Lumi haters in there, constantly salty over the dumbest shit. So if I accused Roca wrongly I do retract myself.

I do think scorpions like Coni always end up stinging people, and the Riro shitshow put everyone on edge, so if she wasn't in her "Fuck you, got mine" mentality before, she is now.
I don't recall which ones where in it either (All but Chapipi maybe?) other then Chapipi wasn't in any of the caps that went around and Lumi seemed on good terms with her when she graduated and wished her the best. Also, although Idol mostly raids into other Idol streams, Roca has raided Shiina at least once. That Riro termination is a heavy blow though. I wasn't a Riro fan but that's very disturbing and has to have some effect on the other talents.

Abomination

Roca/Chapipi wasn't in the few screenshots we have from the server, so it's unknown if she was in there or not, but I've always heard she stayed out of all that. Lumi also had nice things to say about Chapipi about a year ago (I think she had her new model by then) before she debuted in Idol. Some fag on one of those boards claimed she didn't like Lumi in some long, retarded diatribe that Hylo retweeted and agreed with/confirmed, though she didn't specifically mention the Roca/Chapipi comment.

Granted, I wouldn't be surprised if she wasn't a fan of Lumi, but she wasn't present in those screenshots (though, that doesn't mean she wasn't there/participated in the server), nor has she gotten herself involved in any drama that pops up from time-to-time. So, I think it's fair to separate Roca from the Cyberlive stigma at this point.

As for Coni/Menace, she's kept herself out of public drama since that server, though she's in a corpo, so she kind of has to. Obviously, I'm a big Lumi fan, so I do have some biases against her. However, I don't wish ill of her. I just don't have a desire to watch her.

It's also worth noting that Seina was not present in those screenshots either, nor has she involved herself in any public drama regarding Lumi. It is very possible that the vtuber friend she claims lied to her, used her, etc was Lumi, however, considering she mentions this person was "expelled by their own friend group". A few former Cyberlive girls responded to the post as well. While that doesn't indicate for sure that it's about Lumi, it may be something to note.

1688667847557.png

Archive of Tweet and responses

hara돌

☆하라돌이라고합니다☆
Didn't manage the list yet- but I present this with no further comment.
gucci - Copy.png

Bronze

image.png
Inowi went further and retweeted it. Checked few others but they have no interaction as of now

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Ayo, no one can talk shit about the Thrangussy anymore.
That's where you're wrong.

🧹 got fired from his unpaid rabbit tardhandler position. This guy at least got some nudes (🌈) out of it. Maybe. 50/50. k, 25/75.

Anyway.

🧹 still does it for free. And he engages in gay yandere RP in the Pippa Zone, with Pippa's #1 gay ✡️ stalker.

At this rate, Cyberlive is going to be more (in)famous and have more longevity in death than it ever did in life.

[Vera Vee and Hylo live reaction meme here.]

If Coni and Roca find themselves reading this thread, they really ought to just make up with Lumi and maybe she'll let them out of Cyberlive's black hole of dumb, catty bitch, retarded meangirl moments. Lumi somehow managed to escape Cyberlive's gravitational pull.

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
Someone should definitely correct me if I'm wrong, but I could have sworn like right around or before Chapipi/Roca debuted Lumi was on stream saying she always liked her and really hoped she got what the recognition she deserved.

Before posting edit (yes I count this as a mid typing edit instead of just.. typing shit out different. Am presumably autist pls undastan): Actually quick searched it

I would hesitate to drop her name into the shitshow. I'm not going to say that she COULDN'T have been involved back then but far as things go her and Lumi seemed to never have any issues or proof thereof. So far only Chapipi seems to have managed to end up on the other safe shore from the this shipwreck. It's pretty amazing how virtually anything related to this company is still some level of smoldering.

Last edited:

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter

And here is some /vt quotes which I found in my txt file.

File: 871 KB, 1239x613, 1643152866732.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
Quoted by: >>22041057 >>22041084 >>22041097 >>22041115 >>22041130 >>22041341 >>22041458 >>22041739 >>22041932 >>22042048
>>OP
>>22026305
>>22026645
>>22031533z
I AM COME A LIGHT INTO THE WORLD, THAT WHOSOEVER BELIEVETH ON ME SHOULD NOT ABIDE IN DARKNESS.
Dating an underage druggy GFE 4chan vtuber? A doxxer mod? Atstroturfing? Backstabbing left and right? Money laundering?
What follows is verifiable with the archive, despite attempts to erase it, and is made of facts.

Since New Year, Cyberlive Menace (past wvt Megbert) has been scheming behind Cyberlive Lumi's back.
To understand why, we need to go back to September 20211, when Lumi created a collab discord to prepare the group collab with Pippa (4chan pink bunny) and Kiki (4chan black bunny).
But... why Kiki who had just debuted, no experience nor audience, was magically invited in a collab with 2 vtubers 10x her size? Well, a few weeks priors Kiki started dating Virial, one of Lumi's mod. What a coincidence.
This collab tripled her regular audience. Kiki got other benefits like tech/network (e.g. https://files.catbox.moe/j3qmuw.png)) or priority acess to Lumi's artist skipping months of wait, for her fan-funded new model. She had very generous fans loving the possessive GFE (or WFE, with IRL ring etc) unaware she dated Virial.

More vtubers joined, like Shirara (future Phase Co), Megbert (pre Menace), Beatani (for Pippa collab), Feef or Eira.
Kiki was very chatty in Discord, she was in her element.... because Kiki was actually one of the most (in)famous users of /r9k/ Discords, under the names Nicky/Bunke. She spent her days there, and dated users and sent nudes for benefits, while being 14-16yo. At 17yo she dated Virial by lying about her age, only to admit it later. Virial later broke up with her and alerted the Discord about Kiki's age and mental illnesses such as pathological lying.
This would come into play later.

Just before New Year, shortly after Menace's debut, another Lumi's mod "Sei", was exposed for doxxing/manipulating vtubers and spamming /wvt/ with gore/horse cocks/futa on many IPs.
Sei wasn't fazed and instead gloatedly mocked his victims in the Discord. For Menace, old wvt regular/friend, this was unbearable....
She made a plan : framing Sei for leaking this Discord. Being harmful to Cyberlive would be taken seriously and required action.
The next day, she left the Discord
Shortly after Cyberlive was contacted with "evidence of Sei's leak" by an "anonymous source" claiming to have received those from Sei.
he next day, Sei was erased. But came back quickly with a new name.

Seeing this, she was dejected and posted her leak on /pyon/ and /trash/ https://archive.wakarimasen.moe/trash/thread/44587090/#44587475
Interestingly, all mentions of Bunke/Nicky were suddenly gone from the archive nyafuu (RIP), but are still present in other archives: >>/vt/?task=search2&search_text=bunke&search_ord=old
All mentions until Jan 5, 2022 will not be found in https://archive.alice.al/ (new nyafuu home). She had to prove being bunke to erase it and it happened just after the private leak about her.
Meanwhile, Lumi's group was not fooled by this.... after careful investigation of the few possible culprits everyone knew it could only be Menace. Timings matched up. Old leaks were found in wvt all pointing to her even writing style.
Kiki was targeting the same audience of lonely Gosling 4channers, also a "possessive GFE". The next day Kiki was warned by Lumi's team about Megbert, and mentioned her out of nowhere in reply to the "anti' posts >>/vt/thread/S16110174#p16123245

Many new anti posts in /pyon/ and in /vtleague/ popped up, many against Kiki as new evidences showed even worse about Kiki, including the fact she sent 2 people in jail over false charges. More decisive evidences comparing both bedroom made it obvious : >>/vt/thread/17288356/#17290976
Lumi confronted her staff about Menace's situation but in front of their inaction, decided to count the allies she had left, and leave for good with them, leaving Cyberlive, the leaker still there. Indeed, Megbert had made no attempt to even discuss the topic before leaking such sensitive information about a minor.
And yes, all the screenshots were authentic and /pyon/ has been donating to Kiki, making her their whole life, her a 17yo girl discord fanatic and have 0 respect for her fans of course, had basically been lying about every single thing from the start.
Lumi's anti amount also increased at this date. It's important to note Lumi always had her own public discord but not much the others.
However, Menace (megbert) actually created a private discord to invite other CyberLive girls she judged unfamiliar with Lumi, and fed them with narratives about that girl, Makin them hates her more and more.
As you see in the screenshot from today, making such discord to shit talk sems common. The staff of CyberLive is almost invisible, they never invested in this, and the official manager was fired, leaving Menace with a lot of agency to decide what will be their reality.

(There are screenshots somewhere on the forum, but I'm too lazy to search)

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter

And here is some /vt quotes which I found in my txt file.

File: 871 KB, 1239x613, 1643152866732.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
Quoted by: >>22041057 >>22041084 >>22041097 >>22041115 >>22041130 >>22041341 >>22041458 >>22041739 >>22041932 >>22042048
>>OP
>>22026305
>>22026645
>>22031533z
I AM COME A LIGHT INTO THE WORLD, THAT WHOSOEVER BELIEVETH ON ME SHOULD NOT ABIDE IN DARKNESS.
Dating an underage druggy GFE 4chan vtuber? A doxxer mod? Atstroturfing? Backstabbing left and right? Money laundering?
What follows is verifiable with the archive, despite attempts to erase it, and is made of facts.

Since New Year, Cyberlive Menace (past wvt Megbert) has been scheming behind Cyberlive Lumi's back.
To understand why, we need to go back to September 20211, when Lumi created a collab discord to prepare the group collab with Pippa (4chan pink bunny) and Kiki (4chan black bunny).
But... why Kiki who had just debuted, no experience nor audience, was magically invited in a collab with 2 vtubers 10x her size? Well, a few weeks priors Kiki started dating Virial, one of Lumi's mod. What a coincidence.
This collab tripled her regular audience. Kiki got other benefits like tech/network (e.g. https://files.catbox.moe/j3qmuw.png)) or priority acess to Lumi's artist skipping months of wait, for her fan-funded new model. She had very generous fans loving the possessive GFE (or WFE, with IRL ring etc) unaware she dated Virial.

More vtubers joined, like Shirara (future Phase Co), Megbert (pre Menace), Beatani (for Pippa collab), Feef or Eira.
Kiki was very chatty in Discord, she was in her element.... because Kiki was actually one of the most (in)famous users of /r9k/ Discords, under the names Nicky/Bunke. She spent her days there, and dated users and sent nudes for benefits, while being 14-16yo. At 17yo she dated Virial by lying about her age, only to admit it later. Virial later broke up with her and alerted the Discord about Kiki's age and mental illnesses such as pathological lying.
This would come into play later.

Just before New Year, shortly after Menace's debut, another Lumi's mod "Sei", was exposed for doxxing/manipulating vtubers and spamming /wvt/ with gore/horse cocks/futa on many IPs.
Sei wasn't fazed and instead gloatedly mocked his victims in the Discord. For Menace, old wvt regular/friend, this was unbearable....
She made a plan : framing Sei for leaking this Discord. Being harmful to Cyberlive would be taken seriously and required action.
The next day, she left the Discord
Shortly after Cyberlive was contacted with "evidence of Sei's leak" by an "anonymous source" claiming to have received those from Sei.
he next day, Sei was erased. But came back quickly with a new name.

Seeing this, she was dejected and posted her leak on /pyon/ and /trash/ https://archive.wakarimasen.moe/trash/thread/44587090/#44587475
Interestingly, all mentions of Bunke/Nicky were suddenly gone from the archive nyafuu (RIP), but are still present in other archives: >>/vt/?task=search2&search_text=bunke&search_ord=old
All mentions until Jan 5, 2022 will not be found in https://archive.alice.al/ (new nyafuu home). She had to prove being bunke to erase it and it happened just after the private leak about her.
Meanwhile, Lumi's group was not fooled by this.... after careful investigation of the few possible culprits everyone knew it could only be Menace. Timings matched up. Old leaks were found in wvt all pointing to her even writing style.
Kiki was targeting the same audience of lonely Gosling 4channers, also a "possessive GFE". The next day Kiki was warned by Lumi's team about Megbert, and mentioned her out of nowhere in reply to the "anti' posts >>/vt/thread/S16110174#p16123245

Many new anti posts in /pyon/ and in /vtleague/ popped up, many against Kiki as new evidences showed even worse about Kiki, including the fact she sent 2 people in jail over false charges. More decisive evidences comparing both bedroom made it obvious : >>/vt/thread/17288356/#17290976
Lumi confronted her staff about Menace's situation but in front of their inaction, decided to count the allies she had left, and leave for good with them, leaving Cyberlive, the leaker still there. Indeed, Megbert had made no attempt to even discuss the topic before leaking such sensitive information about a minor.
And yes, all the screenshots were authentic and /pyon/ has been donating to Kiki, making her their whole life, her a 17yo girl discord fanatic and have 0 respect for her fans of course, had basically been lying about every single thing from the start.
Lumi's anti amount also increased at this date. It's important to note Lumi always had her own public discord but not much the others.
However, Menace (megbert) actually created a private discord to invite other CyberLive girls she judged unfamiliar with Lumi, and fed them with narratives about that girl, Makin them hates her more and more.
As you see in the screenshot from today, making such discord to shit talk sems common. The staff of CyberLive is almost invisible, they never invested in this, and the official manager was fired, leaving Menace with a lot of agency to decide what will be their reality.

(There are screenshots somewhere on the forum, but I'm too lazy to search)

Going to toss this in since I'm sure it will be relevant at some point in yet another shambling corpse (Cyberlive) thread.

1700096896996262.png

Abomination

Top Bottom