"If evil why hot?"Selen Tatsuki

BBC Archive

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I have a proposal for the title of the splinter/containment thread.

b_bbc_news.jpg

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
She got off with a plushie on stream, she attracts the worst people in the vtuber community, why wouldn't it be her.
I keep seeing this and part of me wants to know, but the rest of me is just horrified by the prospect...

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
If this is going to get deleted at least i can put out some AC/DC

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
I keep seeing this and part of me wants to know, but the rest of me is just horrified by the prospect...
it isn't anything special, and you do need to risk getting tinnitus because she can't handle the damn mic properly at many points throughout.

Piarro

Early Adopter

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
Hey @Sithis, or whatever your poofter name means, can you stop multipost sperging? Use the quote thing. I mean when you are new, it's understandable to do a few (I did, lol), but take some meds and chill out. Thank you.

EDIT: Oh, found the "Ignore" function. Thank god...

Also, those "Early Adopter" colour boxed things under your names, guys, how does that work? Whose dick did you all suck to get those? Asking for a friend...

Last edited:

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Its just why her.
Because most of them are a combination of pedophile coomers and schizoid unicorns who feel very defensive over it, and half of them are probably /pol/tards and /k/ommandos so throwing a shitfit over their oshi being accused of burning coal is very par for the course.
Plus the other loli of idol already has a confirmed boyfriend lol

niggaphil

Its just why her.
All started because of the retarded Boobros cum photo on 4chan, then the whole fanbase blew out then. Even the Panko armpit cum photo didnt attract that much of schizos into VTA. Whole incident is just stupid, and generate grade A contents for us to enjoy
:thisisstupid:

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Can confirm, I'm Jamal.
Just because vt guys are showing up here doesn't mean we should start making vt-tier jokes, have some dignity man

Sithis BBC enjoyer

Because most of them are a combination of pedophile coomers and schizoid unicorns who feel very defensive over it, and half of them are probably /pol/tards and /k/ommandos so throwing a shitfit over their oshi being accused of burning coal is very par for the course.
Plus the other loli of idol already has a confirmed boyfriend lol
its honestly funny how smart you pretend to be and yet you still couldnt fucking look at her discord

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Also, those "Early Adopter" colour boxed things under your names, guys, how does that work? Whose dick did you all suck to get those? Asking for a friend...
You just had to be terminally online enough, early enough.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
its honestly funny how smart you pretend to be and yet you still couldnt fucking look at her discord
That's because I don't use discord, it produces nothing but groomers and degenerate vermintide, you yourself are evidence of that.

RhoasJonas

Capippalist
He makes a compelling case, what have you done besides take everyones cock up your ass this past hour?

Sithis BBC enjoyer

That's because I don't use discord, it produces nothing but groomers and degenerate vermintide, you yourself are evidence of that.
Says man who spammed easily disprovable bbc rrats like a child for 3 days straight.

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter
If this is going to get deleted at least i can put out some AC/DC

This seems more appropriate for the thread at the moment.

Sithis BBC enjoyer

He makes a compelling case, what have you done besides take everyones cock up your ass this past hour?
Ill have you know that not a single person has offered to put their cock in my ass.
If they did than I would have obliged easily.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
You didn't endure the trail of tears v2? Shame.

Top Bottom