"'FAQ Miko' FAQ MIKO?! No u...FAQ"Sakura Miko

Banter/Off-topic Thread & Community Stoning Platform

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.

Tubedude

Hexa fell for the Jew's demoralization tactics.

Wonder what other filters she put on cause when I use the ones she said I saw 1.7%.

Helmet-kun Backwards

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
Wonder what other filters she put on cause when I use the ones she said I saw 1.7%.
I was playing with it earlier and it was giving very suspicious numbers, I think it's rigged or somehow misleading to make people use the attached dating service tbh. Like, I'm sorry but 20-40 year old women are not 1 percent of the population.

EDIT: It's literally including kids in this "available dating pool" equation, for one. With all sliders and filters turned off or open as far as they'll go you get 78%.

EDIT AGAIN: Also, I don't think the US census data it supposedly pulls from includes hair or eye color. Which means it's pulling from other general population data somewhere. And if it's cross referencing data like that from other general population data but not accounting for the actual dating population of the US, everything it calculates for is going to be off. For example, blue eyes are WAY less common in the US the younger you go, so including kids in there skews that stat completely. Alcohol, smoking, and obesity are some of the more selective dating traits included on this calculator and the stats for those are all thrown off by including kids in there as well.

Final Verdict? Dating site bullshit, disregard all results.

Last edited:

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
I was playing with it earlier and it was giving very suspicious numbers, I think it's rigged or somehow misleading to make people use the attached dating service tbh. Like, I'm sorry but 20-40 year old women are not 1 percent of the population.

EDIT: It's literally including kids in this "available dating pool" equation, for one. With all sliders and filters turned off or open as far as they'll go you get 78%.
dating service provide totally false data, tell me what's new

Last edited:

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Age sliders max out at 18-70, which isn't the total female population. It's not false in that sense.

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
There's some messed up data in there too, for example selecting High School for some categories will go from 7% to 2% but selecting college degree with everything else the same will keep it at 7%. I put this one in the cool visualization but not real data category myself.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
brave-5n-KQMi0c-G0.png

My boogeyman arc starts now. :smugpipi:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

randomtranny

my pronouns are re/tard/fag/got

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
so how long until we get naganon bbc enjoyer

kingcaid

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Who did you ban so I can add it to my mental spread sheet of retarded /vt/ users :smugpipi:
I'm going to put my conspiracy theory hat on and point out that Hexa's audience is infested by Boo Bros. So if they figure out that he is quite active here and "conspiring" with "bad" actors then omega kek
Anyway check this out

hunwho.png

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Hopefully it will be funny when Nig follows the prophecy and ends up demodded somehow.
:smugselen:
The difference here is Hexa doesn't have a wrangler, so it can continue escalating until niganon's pinning the fourteen words and various crime statistics in her stream chat, while she has a meltdown about getting cancelled every week.

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
I'm going to put my conspiracy theory hat on and point out that Hexa's audience is infested by Boo Bros. So if they figure out that he is quite active here and "conspiring" with "bad" actors then omega kek

yeah, I see that too - complete with the recent "ILOVEHEXA" account to boot, similar to the Yuko and Katta accounts

kingcaid

yeah, I see that too - complete with the recent "ILOVEHEXA" account to boot, similar to the Yuko and Katta accounts

Oh so this post wasnt you or Naganon? Man this boo bro migration has been a hoot.:smugpipi:

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
The difference here is Hexa doesn't have a wrangler

Hexa often acts before she thinks, which is going to be the major roadblock

case in point, when I was typing in chat for her not to reveal personal information about her vacation with Nokko, but she said where she was going at the speed of light

Shilling your own Twitter like this is bad form bro.

surprisingly enough, that's not me - Hexa actually follows this account, so I assumed it was someone she knows already

Naganon troonbbc enjoyer

Top Bottom