"I think a lot of boys do this you know, you get very limited videogaming time, your parents don't let you play after a certain time, so you end up going out with... your boyfriends, like little boyfriends"Kevin 'Sakana' Li

Banter/Off-topic Thread & Community Stoning Platform

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
perhaps I should fight you at the waffle house parking lot after all, at the rate things are going
I don't know why you two would fight. Hexa wants someone of average height and you two give off manlet energy.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
I don't know why you two would fight. Hexa wants someone of average height and you two give off manlet energy.
Now, if the two of them were to stack and then hide inside a trenchcoat...

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
Having kids in current year is madness. I know because I want them too and did proper research.
:depressedtako:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Having kids in current year is madness. I know because I want them too and did proper research.
:depressedtako:
What sort of research did you do to come to that conclusion?

fern_._

soft armpits

Early Adopter

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Koronesuki

X-Potato

Early Adopter
Since when are you in the United States?
Since i got the assignment, you have elections soon. We need Brandon to win because he sharts pants and cant into war

Marinade

Im not killing myself with any of you fuckers, you all are losers that dont listen to cassyette
Just wanted to say, thanks for the mention of Cassyette. Decided to look her up and the songs are quite nice. She has a nice voice.

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
Now, if the two of them were to stack and then hide inside a trenchcoat...
1711991569396.png
"Yes, I am Naganon Adultman, I went to the adult vtuber forum, and I did an adult post."

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Let's move flirting here.
It's a technique that taught you how to "lift up the Adams apple", but it is the main leading cause for vocal damage and shitty voices. Vocal weight is hard to understand, but the easiest way to explain it is how fast the breath comes out of your throat. Ive been taking singing classes at a vocal coach for awhile, and it's basically a way to soften or thicken your voice. It's very important for a loud, but soft singing.
Ok, so closure+amplitude. So "vocal weight" == folds relaxation. Sadly, vast majority of vocal teachers have absolutely no fucking idea what they're talking about and parroting same wrong shit for last 100 years and refuse to learn anything at all. And if yours use abstract terms that are "hard to understand" - i have bad news.
Simple "cool story bro" example. Friend's daughter (6) were refused from vocal class because "she has no voice and pitch sense". I solved this in like 5 minutes. Guess how? I told her to play around singing vowels with clutched teeth. She got right position immediately, and with correct position had no problems repicating right pitch. This is how lazy teachers are.
BTW, pro tip: notice how many singers put one foot on the monitor or something? Turns out, getiing that 90 degree angle with one foot helps to control diaphragm better, for longer sustain.

God's Strongest Dragoon

notice how many singers put one foot on the monitor or something? Turns out, getiing that 90 degree angle with one foot helps to control diaphragm better, for longer sustain.
Professional singers do the same thing by putting a hand on their stomach for controlling breathing and their diaphragm. Putting their foot on a monitor during a concert is just a way to hide that as they can lean forward and back to better control it.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
So much bullshit just for breathing, I just talk like a beaner and everyone runs out of the building.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Professional singers do the same thing by putting a hand on their stomach for controlling breathing and their diaphragm. Putting their foot on a monitor during a concert is just a way to hide that as they can lean forward and back to better control it.
Not really. Hand on a stomach is monitoring muscle movement (i have no idea why anyone would do that on stage, it's some reflex from bad teaching i guess), by bending the leg you shift relevant musculature.

BTW - to all chuubas lurking here:
STOP SINGING WHILE SITTING! I CAN HEAR YOUR DIAPHRAGM NOT MOVING! EVERY! SINGLE! TIME! STAND THE FUCK UP! You're not all bedridden like Ironmouse!

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
Not really. Hand on a stomach is monitoring muscle movement (i have no idea why anyone would do that on stage, it's some reflex from bad teaching i guess), by bending the leg you shift relevant musculature.

BTW - to all chuubas lurking here:
STOP SINGING WHILE SITTING! I CAN HEAR YOUR DIAPHRAGM NOT MOVING! EVERY! SINGLE! TIME! STAND THE FUCK UP! You're not all bedridden like Ironmouse!
Are u a professional singer MerelyCuckold?

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Are u a professional singer MerelyCuckold?
No, just had voice damage because i was screaming wrong (not even in musical context, just in general) and had to do some proper research and practice.

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
No, just had voice damage because i was screaming wrong (not even in musical context, just in general) and had to do some proper research and practice.
Screaming while being cucked? You kinky fuck!

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Screaming while being cucked? You kinky fuck!
Listen, he forgot to do the washing up so his wife's boyfriend took his Switch away. It's a traumatic life out there.

Top Bottom