"First, enjoy the fucking huge BGM!"Shiranui Flare

Banter/Off-topic Thread & Community Stoning Platform

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
What sort of research did you do to come to that conclusion?
Amount of money and time required to raise a kid properly. I don't want to have them glued to a phone or a PC, but I'm also not doing well for myself, imagine for a kid.
Maybe if we lived in a country that paid me to have kids like Japan, and even then you still lack the time to raise them properly.
TL;DR I don't want them to have the same experience as me, that shit's miserable.

e: forgot to add the future economical prospect of emergent countries where life is becoming more and more strained, adding to the weather changes, basically the consequences of greed. Bringing someone to life just to make them struggle sounds extremely egoistical, yet i still want to do it.

Last edited:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Having kids in current year is madness. I know because I want them too and did proper research.
:depressedtako:
Yet everyone I know who have had kids did just fine without research. All of them with less money that I had too.

🤔

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Amount of money and time required to raise a kid properly. I don't want to have them glued to a phone or a PC, but I'm also not doing well for myself, imagine for a kid.
Maybe if we lived in a country that paid me to have kids like Japan, and even then you still lack the time to raise them properly.
TL;DR I don't want them to have the same experience as me, that shit's miserable.

e: forgot to add the future economical prospect of emergent countries where life is becoming more and more strained, adding to the weather changes, basically the consequences of greed. Bringing someone to life just to make them struggle sounds extremely egoistical, yet i still want to do it.
Eh, it's always a coin toss, but you can easily improve your chances to succeed. You might find a lot of unexpected support when you got a kid. Only requirement is not to be a total social failure. And train yourself to avoid common landmines, it's very short list and not huge effort. Most challenging part that will eat your time is teaching essential stuff before the school.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I simply don't want kids because I don't like them.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I want at least 5 kids in order for my offspring to corrupt the world. Shit maybe 10 kids I don't want Elon Musk to beat me

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
I'd like to spawn as many mixed-race children in the world as possible, like those guys in the 1800s who had 19 kids with their wife but instead of white kids its dozens of oreo cookies running around. There will be so many of them when I'm done, "mixed race" will BE a race.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I'd like to spawn as many mixed-race children in the world as possible, like those guys in the 1800s who had 19 kids with their wife but instead of white kids its dozens of oreo cookies running around. There will be so many of them when I'm done, "mixed race" will BE a race.
And you were confused when I told you one time that you occasionally sound like you post on /pol/.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
It's a competition, may the best darkie fucker win

🤝

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
good luck when you get to the abbos

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
This group is the IRL /pol/ meetup meme every damn day.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
I love this racist forum full of members who all desperately crave race-mixing. :sanasmile:

httn

Hag enthusiast
White supremacists logging into their hate filled forum to shill brown women streams.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
And you were confused when I told you one time that you occasionally sound like you post on /pol/.
If dey like me den shiiiiieeeet dem /pol/niggas aight :lisafingerguns:

good luck when you get to the abbos
nicole-2.jpg

Oh I think I'll be just fine :shiinastare:

White supremacists logging into their hate filled forum to shill brown women streams.

That shirt is fire :shubaIapprob:

God's Strongest Dragoon

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Hmm.
In March 1814, Francia imposed a law that no Spaniard may intermarry with another Spaniard, and that they may only wed mestizos, Amerindians, or Africans. This was done to eliminate any socioeconomic disparities along racial lines, and also to end the predominantly criollo and peninsulare influence in Paraguay. De Francia himself was not a mestizo, but feared that racial disparities would create tensions that could threaten his absolute rule.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Top Bottom