"I have never seen so many titties in my whole life; Someone also stripped with their underwear and, I get to see her coochie, like two coochies, and I was comparing it from... my coochie!"Millie Parfait

Banter/Off-topic Thread & Community Stoning Platform

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Not even I ever got people joining the forum(s) to anti me specifically like Sithis and Nig have gotten, dayum!

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Not even I ever got people joining the forum(s) to anti me specifically like Sithis and Nig have gotten, dayum!
I can make a sock to anti you if you want

kingcaid

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Early Adopter
Just switch to being a reticule parody account. He loves those.
Sorry I'm going through jewish erasure, I do not believe reticule exists and whatever hes done is just a collective hallucination

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
This Hexa situation is hilarious because she enables that behavior accidentally, can't wait for her menhera to start a new wave of schizo meltdowns because they cannot understand the intricate machinery of a femoid brain.

I'm sorry but who is this girl and why do you shill her? I understand partially why but, why, what's the backstory here?

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
This Hexa situation is hilarious because she enables that behavior accidentally, can't wait for her menhera to start a new wave of schizo meltdowns because they cannot understand the intricate machinery of a femoid brain.

I'm sorry but who is this girl and why do you shill her? I understand partially why but, why, what's the backstory here?
If I could boil it down to the simplest answer is that because she has what should be a terrible timeslot in my case. However my current schedule is fucked so I'm actually able to see what she is about during a rather empty time of day. Plus I guess I find her nervous exitedness amusing I suppose.

She also owes me a Terry Davis research arc so there is a ton at stake here my god.

As for who she is? Just one of the cats Hexa was throwing around really. I didn't run into before that. I don't think anyway.

Early Adopter
Easy, hes trying to distance himself from randomtranny by distancing himself from hexa by shiling a random 2view that tickles his pickle.

EDIT: RETARDED

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
why, what's the backstory here?
Hexa randomly invited her to the TVAcord for the users to groom her a while ago and I am not making this up. She's absurdly innocent/normie with next to no built-in knowledge of our side of the Internet and so people have fun watching her mind break when they show her niche Internet autism lore, which I think was Hexa's intention.

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
Hexa randomly invited her to the TVAcord for the users to groom her a while ago and I am not making this up.
I see, so now TVA has it's own incestuous relationships with the chuubas akin to what I have elsewhere.
It's a bit weird considering we're an anonymous forum but I guess that was the natural development of things if they joined here.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
I see, so now TVA has it's own incestuous relationships with the chuubas akin to what I have elsewhere.
It's a bit weird considering we're an anonymous forum but I guess that was the natural development of things if they joined here.
i take solace in not knowing who randomtranny is, but she's new. I think all other talking people outed themselves.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

Early Adopter
Last edited:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I can still cope and pretend I'm anonymous

As a gay orbiter, wrong

Wew is sleepy

Plot twist wew is black

But if wew is Sleepy I will eat a shotgun for Christmas

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
What is the percentage of the discord which are not male at this point?
Probably 50% queers, 25% women and 25% would not consider human?

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
What is the percentage of the discord which are not male at this point?
Probably 50% queers, 25% women and 25% would not consider human?
Ah, so it's like Russian Roulette for groomers?

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
That discord is a machine that turns wannabe groomers into leash-wearing jannies. It's interesting to watch in much the same way it is to see industrial equipment turning Chinese workers into paste.

Top Bottom