"The robot from Yo Gabba Gabba is lowkey kinda hot"Amaris Yuri

Banter/Off-topic Thread & Community Stoning Platform

Stunned But Dumb

God has sent more soldiers... You know after the meme @Security made, I considered changing my name to God's Strongest Jap Slapper or adding it under my name before realizing just how bad an idea that would be

That discord is a machine that turns wannabe groomers into leash-wearing jannies. It's interesting to watch in much the same way it is to see industrial equipment turning Chinese workers into paste.

This video but instead of the liveleak logo it's a wrench... or a broom

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Who did you ban so I can add it to my mental spread sheet of retarded /vt/ users :smugpipi:
I haven't had to ban anyone yet.

Oh so this post wasnt you or Naganon? Man this boo bro migration has been a hoot.:smugpipi:

No, it wasn't me. I screencapped that post and put it in Hexa's discord because she asked people to send her nice things about her. That's what led to the breaking containment post. :whatastory:

wew

Male hag love!

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Discord-JL7puif-Rmj.png

:depressedtako:
yeah, I see that too - complete with the recent "ILOVEHEXA" account to boot, similar to the Yuko and Katta accounts

I assume that's Kira too.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Hexa's keychains have been selling so well that she might be getting new merch; an ice shaker. My oshi is winning. :sanasmile:
IMG-1527.jpg

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
So I tabbed into an old tab and the video was hit by a Cover corp copyright strike

I dont remember what video I had open in that tab
Does anyone know if there is a way to find out what video that was from that tab?

mgksle.png

God's Strongest Dragoon

So I tabbed into an old tab and the video was hit by a Cover corp copyright strike

I dont remember what video I had open in that tab
Does anyone know if there is a way to find out what video that was from that tab?

mgksle.png
What is the url? you can potentially cross-reference the id info from someone posting here.

Helmet-kun Backwards

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
Yoshikage?

Yes.

yukoduwangjoke.png

Yes that is a picture of Yuko's actual hand. I know she had an actual official clip with her model's hand and that was what I meant to search up.... BUT for some reason a video where she shows her real hand was top google result and this is much funnier to me

Last edited:

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
Has anyone else noticed a large increase in the amount of 1 view videos/streams in their YouTube recommendations lately? Since a couple weeks ago, there's always a few tiny streamers (mostly vtubers) that I've never heard of on my homepage and sidebar. They came out of nowhere and I'm confused as to why.
:ameliaThink:

Yes, the algo is pushing me some 1view jp streamers because I'm using the site in their timeslot, they might have finally fixed discoverability in the site.
It's been mostly KR for me, with a few JP as well. I suppose using the site in their timeslot makes sense for recs.
This has been happening for like a year. I get recommended these tiny channels with less than 500 views on the videos about shit I have never looked for.
Interesting, I never really noticed it much until recently. There were always some on occasion, but now it's every time I open the site, or click a video there are multiple of them.

Last edited:

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
Has anyone else noticed a large increase in the amount of 1 view videos/streams in their YouTube recommendations lately? Since a couple weeks ago, there's always a few tiny streamers (mostly vtubers) that I've never heard of on my homepage and sidebar. They came out of nowhere and I'm confused as to why.
Yes, the algo is pushing me some 1view jp streamers because I'm using the site in their timeslot, they might have finally fixed discoverability in the site.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
This has been happening for like a year. I get recommended these tiny channels with less than 500 views on the videos about shit I have never looked for. Some no-name musician's new song with literally no views, some kid streaming minecraft for 2 people or some dude making a devlog of their shit indie game with 10 views... or some guy walking his fucking dog with 0 views again.

Recently I got recommended a few videos of a some really creepy furfag game of some dude with a dragon-alligator-wolf girlfriend where he composits himself into the thumbnail? I blocked the channel because it already recommended me 3 videos of this. I curate my youtube feed VERY closely and trim off anything which I don't like (since it's pretty much the only social media I use) so I know what it should be recommending me, and this shit is definitely not it.

Last edited:

God's Strongest Dragoon

This has been happening for like a year. I get recommended these tiny channels with less than 500 views on the videos about shit I have never looked for. Some no-name musician's new song with literally no views, some kid streaming minecraft for 2 people or some dude making a devlog of their shit indie game with 10 views.
Yeah, I've been suggested that Fatum Raptor person someone here's been shilling for a while now despite having never clicked on their streams before.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
what the fuck.png
cute lizard but why.png
wut.png

Here are three examples plucked from my homepage just scrolling through, I have no idea wtf these videos are and I haven't watched anything related to them recently.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
they know the VTuber audience is full of groomers and they are telling us to get a free 1 view :luidance:
I have so far only seen weird shit unrelated to what I'm watching, fps shit games, dramaYamanbas, FOTM games and moonrunes.

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
Here are three examples plucked from my homepage just scrolling through, I have no idea wtf these videos are and I haven't watched anything related to them recently.
I've posted about 1-views that YT would randomly recommend me, some alright, some laughably bad

Now this horror showed up in my recommended and I wish that AI was never invented

I listened for about 30 seconds and it was a skit where Joe convinces Quagmire to stick his dick into a tub of maggots

:vomit:

TwoBit

Early Adopter
Yes and when I check the channel it's always either some seanigga or a tranny with an ugly big tiddy model and bad vocal range. Honestly couldn't tell you which is worse but I'm left disappointed every time.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
1712168712056.png
1712168689888.png
1712168656121.png

I don't know what your other viewing habits are like but option 3 at least seems like it's went: "oh, he likes vtubers? Here's a new vtuber to try." That kinda makes sense, at least.

Edit: I checked the last one, and it's a male, and there's no vtuber. Hell, there's no streamer footage, just a voiceover. Shit's rough in one-view land.

Last edited:
Top Bottom