"From this day onwards, this human rights thing will haunt me forever!"Oozora Subaru

Banter/Off-topic Thread & Community Stoning Platform

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Discord-cb-Emzuw-Ae-W.png

Hexa LOVE
1215462345631862815.png

Last edited:

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Can we ban Proctor from every library I swear to god his reading comprehension is on par of a toddler, except a toddler can actually think for himself instead of just reading letters one by one, then finding out book says something bad might happen, looking around, seeing completelly unrelated other bad thing, and then saying "Wow, so true!"
I'm so tired of his behavioral sink bullshit he's like a teen that read Nietzsche cause of rick and morty

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
I had the YT stream chat rules thing appear underneath the actual live chat on a stream this morning :gunpeko: Are my browser and addons setup cursed or something?

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Can we ban Proctor from every library I swear to god his reading comprehension is on par of a toddler, except a toddler can actually think for himself instead of just reading letters one by one, then finding out book says something bad might happen, looking around, seeing completelly unrelated other bad thing, and then saying "Wow, so true!"
I'm so tired of his behavioral sink bullshit he's like a teen that read Nietzsche cause of rick and morty
I think you two should kiss.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
I think you two should kiss.
Yea if my mouth gets anywhere close to his, my lips will get stuck in his crooked teeth

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Hexa is looking to commission another nsfw skeb of herself. I unfortunately had to witness her post an uncensored quad-amputee Asanagi panel. I hate my life. :gunpeko:

Stunned But Dumb

Hexa is looking to commission another nsfw skeb of herself. I unfortunately had to witness her post an uncensored quad-amputee Asanagi panel. I hate my life. :gunpeko:
Screencapping all of these for your eventual Raziel moment 📸

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Kiki Lockheart graduated today, did anything special take place in her farewell stream.

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter

Zyklon Mag

Bettel/Hakka panel was a Q&A plus emo karaoke.:sanasmile:
There was a proposal during Bettel/Hakka's panel for Anime Boston.

*I promoted heterosexuality*
*Inmates are frightened and repulsed*

:pikaWUT:

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
*I promoted heterosexuality*
*Inmates are frightened and repulsed*

:pikaWUT:
You posted a successful relationship. It's basically bullying for your average user here.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Hexa fell for the Jew's demoralization tactics.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

24 to 35, average height, high school diploma

Did she read her analytics and go "I know what to do" but then found out that they are all married and retarded

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Fiddled around with it and the two biggest factors for the percentage seem to be age and then wants kids, with the third being race/income.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
200k is not a bad sized pool all things considered
It is when you consider most of that 200k are not even remotely close to her. I don't even believe the numbers though.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
24 to 35, average height, high school diploma

Did she read her analytics and go "I know what to do" but then found out that they are all married and retarded

She took her age (24) and just went up to how old she would date. I don't know why she'd need to have a BF that's at least 7 inches taller than her, but hey, that seems like your average woman take. And if you didn't graduate highschool, then you are a literal brain dead retard or a ոigger. Honestly, what's the difference? :dokiSmug:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
She took her age (24) and just went up to how old she would date. I don't know why she'd need to have a BF that's at least 7 inches taller than her, but hey, that seems like your average woman take. And if you didn't graduate highschool, then you are a literal brain dead retard or a ոigger. Honestly, what's the difference? :dokiSmug:
Yeah the viewer drop off at 36 must be severe

:kroniidrinking:

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

perhaps I should fight you at the waffle house parking lot after all, at the rate things are going

Top Bottom