"No way man, Dizzy is gross"Kevin 'Sakana' Li

Banter/Off-topic Thread & Community Stoning Platform

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
That game got progressively worse with every new Op they added, I dropped that shit right around the time when the Koreans were added.
..Is that the one with the tranny/"non-binary" operators?

Tom Clancy should have written more about unchecked communist infiltration and subversion instead of dumb shit like Debt of Honor. Then again, I don't think we need a paragraph describing xhe having to euphorically dilate and take xer meds in the middle of a firefight with good ol' American boys.

Last edited:

God's Strongest Dragoon

..Is that the one with the tranny/"non-binary" operators?

Tom Clancy should have written more about unchecked communist infiltration and subversion. Then again, I don't think we need a paragraph describing xhe having to euphorically dilate and take xer meds in the middle of a firefight with good ol' American boys.
Nah, Koreans came out years before that. Koreans came out at the end of Year 2, the gay and troon ops came out in Year 6.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
So what you're saying is you actually can't cook, you can heat packaged foods per the instructions on the package.

This is why a sandwich.
Tbh to be a homecook you can thicken things with just flour or spaghetti water, dont be pedantic

randomtranny

my pronouns are re/tard/fag/got

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter

Laidho

Avalon's Most Wanted

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
A friend who lives in LATAM says they use the spanish equivalent to "coconuts" because they're round and hairy. Maybe it's a regional dialect thing.
Kinda like the appalachian folks that refer to pubes as "them short and curlies"

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
A friend who lives in LATAM says they use the spanish equivalent to "coconuts" because they're round and hairy. Maybe it's a regional dialect thing.
Kinda like the appalachian folks that refer to pubes as "them short and curlies"
GUEVOS MARICA

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
I’m sorry for making a joke that changed the topic of the thread to testicles spanish.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I’m sorry for making a joke that changed the topic of the thread to testicles spanish.
It's still less gay than the rest of the thread has been.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Nah, Koreans came out years before that. Koreans came out at the end of Year 2, the gay and troon ops came out in Year 6.
There was another Korean operator, Ram that was released in Year 8. She is thankfully isn't turned into the gay/troon like some operator in Year 6, and looks pretty cool with her quad NVG helmet thingie.

That said, there are still some of them gay and troon ops in year after 6 (Y7 Sens is NB, Y8 Tubarao is FtM) but most of the operators after that are largely returned back to serious professional stuff without any notable wokeness of it. Though who knows, maybe they could just pick up diversity card and launch more trans/gay operators again for those points or retcon/change things around with lore in battlepass or whatever to turn old operators to pick up those stuff.

randomtranny

my pronouns are re/tard/fag/got

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

Each time i read this thread

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
I just saw a fucking huge smokybrown cockroach :BijouBijou:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter