"Sakana should rent a house in Japan and we can all live there. Every day would be chaos - Every day someone is screaming..."Utatane Nasa

Banter/Off-topic Thread & Community Stoning Platform

randomtranny

my pronouns are re/tard/fag/got
Wrong, women explicitly DO NOT belong in the kitchen, they don't know shit about cooking. There's a reason why all the best chefs are men.
I hope you like a real man's cooking than. I make a mean casserole. :smugpipi:

God's Strongest Dragoon

I hope you like a real man's cooking than. I make a mean casserole. :smugpipi:
Doubtful, I bet you can't even make a proper dark roux without burning it

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
See what women don't understand is that after a 12 hour day of hard work arguing with your foreman about moving a 20 foot pipe 3 feet to the right you need to eat right when you get home or you'll fucking die

randomtranny

Doubtful, I bet you can't even make a proper dark roux without burning it
I don't know what a roux is. I knew a guy named LeRoux though.
See what women don't understand is that after a 12 hour day of hard work arguing with your foreman about moving a 20 foot pipe 3 feet to the right you need to eat right when you get home or you'll fucking die
Question why don't you eat when you are out? Bring a couple of snacks with you? Bring some extra food? See when I was working a high labour job I brought extra snacks if I needed stuff. A few granola bars here and there since they are calorie dense. :fubukisasuga:

Helmet-kun Backwards

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(

God's Strongest Dragoon

stateofyou.png

You have managed to make me have more of physical revulsion than the fact that you're a troon.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Why would you want a sandwich when I can cook you so many wonderful dishes. I don't understand.
:depressedtako:
This is how I know you're not a woman. Women can't cook anymore. :whatastory:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Damn you really are a woman...
OUT OF MY FUCKING KITCHEN YOU UNCULTURED SWINE

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Damn you really are a woman...
OUT OF MY FUCKING KITCHEN YOU UNCULTURED SWINE
Duality

Question why don't you eat when you are out? Bring a couple of snacks with you? Bring some extra food? See when I was working a high labour job I brought extra snacks if I needed stuff. A few granola bars here and there since they are calorie dense. :fubukisasuga:
You don't understand, my Union rep has had it up to here with my complaints. I simply can't take off. If I don't keep this pipe in its place then none of us get paid the rest of the week.

randomtranny

I can cook perfectly fine. Whether it looks or tastes good is another story. :smugpipi:

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
from what I know about pipes if they're already hooked up to something then moving a 20 foot pipe 3 feet to the right is a 3-4 day job

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
Women belong in the kitchen because otherwise they would charge dey phone, twerk, be bisexual, and lie

Being the kitchen would keep them from doing all those things except eat hot chip

Only problem is that's all you're going to be eating too
1710556601644.png

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Discord-7-ILPClkib0.png

@midori I'm afraid this brand of mental illness is terminal.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Discord-7-ILPClkib0.png

@midori I'm afraid this brand of mental illness is terminal.
That game got progressively worse with every new Op they added, I dropped that shit right around the time when the Koreans were added.

randomtranny

That game got progressively worse with every new Op they added, I dropped that shit right around the time when the Koreans were added.
I'm still so sad that they nerfed the destruction post E3, and play tests for the sake of "balance" that shit looked so cool. :faunacry:

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
there will never be a single player Rainbow Six game again, because that doesn't have the potential to print money infinitely

Hexa should consider alternatives such as Ready Or Not, or even modded SWAT 3/4- wait, she had difficulty modding New Vegas, nevermind

TwoBit

Early Adopter
I'm tired of hearing all these cunts use "cunty" in regular sentences. :annoyedpippa:

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Why would you want a sandwich when I can cook you so many wonderful dishes. I don't understand.

So what you're saying is you actually can't cook, you can heat packaged foods per the instructions on the package.

This is why a sandwich.

Top Bottom